Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masculine Vs The Feminine

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion, if a man lacks masculine qualities, show's a lack of leadership qualities, is unable to provide & protect his woman, then this man is a complete failure from the long term relationship perspective.

The key ingredient Masculinity which is what most females require is missing in the relationship dynamic.

Would it also not be fair to state, the females who lack feminine traits, who do not have that sweet feminine touch, do not have those nurturing & forgiving qualities, are also a complete failure.

Shouldn't a masculine woman by default get nexted, simply because she does not have those basic feminine qualities that most men require.

Let's face it, most woman would ruthlessly & mercilessly dispose of a man who showed any sign of weakness, thefore why should we give these masculine chicks a free pass when they don't meet our basic requirements.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very quick response. Don't you have cats to feed lol.
I fed my cat in the morning and evening. And my kitten is smoking a joint outside while I'm vaping cannabis and checking out the forum. Don't think I'm just waiting to pounce on you, you're not important. ;) :cool:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fed my cat in the morning and evening. And my kitten is smoking a joint outside while I'm vaping cannabis and checking out the forum. Don't think I'm just waiting to pounce on you, you're not important. ;) :cool:
Bro why are you trying to hijack this post into something personal. You seem butt hurt about something from the past.

Let go of the butt hurt.. Stop trying to hijack my thread by turning it into something personal.

Go back to you pigeons & cats.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete failure? Not necessarily.

Theoretically, a man who is naturally more feminine and a woman who is naturally more masculine could end up in a very successful long term relationship together. Same goes for any combination of genders where one person is more masculine and the other is more feminine. Opposites attract.

A masculine man and a feminine woman just happen to be the statistical majority. Successfully adhering to the majority is great if that's your natural inclination, but let's not generalize to that extreme lest we further marginalize groups that have already been marginalized enough.

I would agree with you if you said that a naturally masculine man who suppresses his innate masculinity, or fails to develop masculine expressions, and prioritizes attracting feminine women*, is a complete failure in terms of intersexual relationships.

*I have met tons of dudes who aren't like me at all, and don't really care about being more attractive to women, or dating a lot of women, or even dating whatsoever. They don't get a lot of action, but they don't care. I don't understand them, but I'm not going to judge them for not getting what they weren't going for in the first place.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete failure? Not necessarily.

Theoretically, a man who is naturally more feminine and a woman who is naturally more masculine could end up in a very successful long term relationship together. Same goes for any combination of genders where one person is more masculine and the other is more feminine. Opposites attract.

A masculine man and a feminine woman just happen to be the statistical majority. Successfully adhering to the majority is great if that's your natural inclination, but let's not generalize to that extreme lest we further marginalize groups that have already been marginalized enough.

I would agree with you if you said that a naturally masculine man who suppresses his innate masculinity, or fails to develop masculine expressions, and prioritizes attracting feminine women*, is a complete failure in terms of intersexual relationships.

*I have met tons of dudes who aren't like me at all, and don't really care about being more attractive to women, or dating a lot of women, or even dating whatsoever. They don't get a lot of action, but they don't care. I don't understand them, but I'm not going to judge them for not getting what they weren't going for in the first place.
This is all good & I appreciate your thoughts on this matter.

However if you spend any amount of time in the No Contact thread or speak to men who got dumped by the love of his life..

You will more likely get the same reason for why he got dumped.. He showed weakness!

He stopped being the leader, stopped accerrtin dominance, stopped doing masculine activities such as fitness & self improvement.

Basically he tuned out the masculinity..

This turns out to be the deal-breaker for the girl & she dumps him.

I'm simply saying us men should be equally as ruthless, when it comes to our basic needs.. Wanting a feminine woman, which most men do prefer.

whitething

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women in Liberal areas are indoctrinated to like sissymary's, masculinity is a turn off. Those women are generally into one or more of the alphabets. You must be a man IMO to hook up/find a good women. A masculine woman is all an act and an extreme red flag. Sexy is a woman that can change her oil or slip out of Motocross gear and be feminine.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think video game addiction is causing a lot of boys and men to become less masculine, and makes them want to put less and less effort into dating, even if they were naturally more inclined to be masculine originally.

Video game addiction has become a lot more prevalent with improvements in technology, and the amount of people hooking up has plummeted in recent surveys. Does it make boys and men less masculine? In one way, it leads to less exercise and less gainz. They generally get fatter. Happened to me before when I used to be kind of addicted to a game. This will affect testosterone, and ultimately behavior.

Just a theory.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Video game addiction has become a lot more prevalent with improvements in technology, and the amount of people hooking up has plummeted in recent surveys. Does it make boys and men less masculine? In one way, it leads to less exercise and less gainz. They generally get fatter. Happened to me before when I used to be kind of addicted to a game. This will affect testosterone, and ultimately behavior.
I recall I read a study about how the toxic part is in eroding masculinity but increasing frustration/aggression at the same time.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall I read a study about how the toxic part is in eroding masculinity but increasing frustration/aggression at the same time.
Sounds like a study I'd be interested in reading. Let me know if you ever find it again.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that are political or heavily involved in politics tend to lean more on the masculine side.
Stay away from female Judges, Prosecutors, Police Officers, and most Government workers.
These type of masculine women are extremely bossy and have the ability to challenge your manhood at any given moment.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion, if a man lacks masculine qualities, show's a lack of leadership qualities, is unable to provide & protect his woman, then this man is a complete failure from the long term relationship perspective.

The key ingredient Masculinity which is what most females require is missing in the relationship dynamic.

Would it also not be fair to state, the females who lack feminine traits, who do not have that sweet feminine touch, do not have those nurturing & forgiving qualities, are also a complete failure.

Shouldn't a masculine woman by default get nexted, simply because she does not have those basic feminine qualities that most men require.

Let's face it, most woman would ruthlessly & mercilessly dispose of a man who showed any sign of weakness, thefore why should we give these masculine chicks a free pass when they don't meet our basic requirements.
And let's define exactly what masculinity and femininity is:

masculinity: effectiveness in controlling the environment

femininity: admiration of what controls the environment

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These type of masculine women are extremely bossy and have the ability to challenge your manhood at any given moment.
And? What good is your manhood if it cannot stand up to the challenge of a 'bossy woman'.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And? What good is your manhood if it cannot stand up to the challenge of a 'bossy woman'.
Bossy women are not challenging, they are annoying.

The older i get the shorter my tolerance for BS gets and this includes women that think they need to challenge me.

I have so much things going in in my life that are more important and more rewarding then spending my time on teaching bratty women about the error of their ways.

She had ONE FVCKING JOB, be a proper woman, be feminin.

Masculine women are just a pain in the ass and will allways try to show her balls are bigger then yours in one way or the other.

Certain mentioned proffessions are red flags and same goes for sports.
Women playing soccer, doing martial arts, airsoft, climbing, competitive shooting...... most of them are at least boyish and disqualify themselves from being taken as serious LTR material.

That said, i DO believe that women become iritated or even try to compensate an eventual lack of masculinity in their man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think video game addiction is causing a lot of boys and men to become less masculine, and makes them want to put less and less effort into dating, even if they were naturally more inclined to be masculine originally.

Just a theory.

Bossy women are not challenging, they are annoying.

The older i get the shorter my tolerance for BS gets and this includes women that think they need to challenge me.

I have so much things going in in my life that are more important and more rewarding then spending my time on teaching bratty women about the error of their ways.

She had ONE FVCKING JOB, be a proper woman, be feminin.

Masculine women are just a pain in the ass and will allways try to show her balls are bigger then yours in one way or the other.

Certain mentioned proffessions are red flags and same goes for sports.
Women playing soccer, doing martial arts, airsoft, climbing, competitive shooting...... most of them are at least boyish and disqualify themselves from being taken as serious LTR material.

That said, i DO believe that women become iritated or even try to compensate an eventual lack of masculinity in their man.
I agree with you.

Why the hell spend all that time, energy, effort into trying to change a bossy masculine, annoying woman into a nicer person to deal with.

We have other things to do, such as create a fantastic life for ourselves.

The constant clashes & battles with her, trying to get her to change is pointless.

How many females intentionally choose a weak beta loser of a man & then try to change him into an Alpha Chad? That's right it doesn't happen. They want a masculine man right from the offset.

Only men who have nothing better to do, with there lives, would invest years into a relationship hoping they can change her.. Eventually the relationship fails & he loses years that he will never get back.