Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married woman that's unhappy? Is this common? :P

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I finally banged her, and good too.

And ya know what? After I did it money fell from the sky and every question I ever had was answered.

:p

Not really, but it was really good. And I feel better now that I did it because of what happened in the first place.

Alright, moving along :)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
Well, I finally banged her, and good too.

And ya know what? After I did it money fell from the sky and every question I ever had was answered.

:p

Not really, but it was really good. And I feel better now that I did it because of what happened in the first place.

Alright, moving along :)

Ha ha ! If she is BPD or NPD or a combo, you are in for a wild ride - these woman LOVE drama. They are addicted to having sex on a rollercoaster.
Be ready and forewarned - now that you have banged her, she will be back for more - this is the 'candy sweet' period when she "merges" with you and makes you feel like an emperor. IN about another month or so the mindgames begin and then the sexual rationing and then...well I won't spoil the ending for you.

You own any body armor ?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and in addition to what jophil said you may even have more fun than that!

Why after a few more sessions of sex in the coming weeks/months once it is over you may wonder why she is sitting on the edge of your bed softly crying.

Whats wrong dear? you inquire.

She answers with one of many possible horrible outcomes...

1. I slept with your best friend/uncle/father/grandfather/second cousin last Saturday.

2. You're going to leave me I know it.

3. When I was in the bathroom after we got done I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills. I'm sorry but I just can't go on.

Yep, have fun with that dude.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Yeah and in addition to what jophil said you may even have more fun than that!

Why after a few more sessions of sex in the coming weeks/months once it is over you may wonder why she is sitting on the edge of your bed softly crying.

Whats wrong dear? you inquire.

She answers with one of many possible horrible outcomes...

1. I slept with your best friend/uncle/father/grandfather/second cousin last Saturday.

2. You're going to leave me I know it.

3. When I was in the bathroom after we got done I took a whole bottle of sleeping pills. I'm sorry but I just can't go on.

Yep, have fun with that dude.
Here is an anecdote from my recent past with a BPD woman in an LTR ( 2 years ago )
When this incident happened we had been together for 6 months and had numerous dramas and about five breakups.

One afternoon, my dear sweet pet of a BPD woman said this to me after 3 hours of wine and hot breathless sex while sitting on the bed all demure, and looking a little 'distant and sad'..
" Jophil, I have to tell you right now that I am sexually attracted to your brother. He is a tall good looking guy ..."
This was another example of her NEED to create drama and her wiilingness to do it in the arena, and with calculated timing, to do maximum DAMAGE.

BPD women have no scruples, no empathy and no capacity for real affection. They will drain you in the most cruel ways. That is why they are called "vampires".

Approach at your peril.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmmm,boy, sounds like fun *curls up in the fetal position*

Maybe I'll have some updates for you guys again after all lol.

Thanks for the advice, keep it coming if you have anymore.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah once the HPD chick I thought cared about me and I were outside work talking, some buff construction guy pulled up in his truck and she said "I find guys like that intriguing". I should have turned around and left. I would now.

Batman, aside from how far HER drama goes, did you ever give a thought to her

AFC CLINGY HUSBAND????

Who "will do anything to keep her with him"???

Like, show up at your work someday wanting to talk?
Waiting outside your house one day, wanting a chat?

Did you plan for this aspect?

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it looks like she may be getting a divorce now. She stopped by my job the other day and talked to me about it. Now that I mention it, she stopped by my work about 2 days in a row and then one more since we did it. Being all great and happy, making out here and there.

Now this week when we all do our usual hang out thing she seemed alot more distant and not nearly as flirty as she was before. Even kissing me on the cheek at the end of the night lol.

Let the games begin I guess?

I was actually worried that she would cling onto me after we did it cuz the day after she was all giggly and in my stuff, talking about what we did the night before and how we should do it again.

Don't get me wrong, despite all of her problems I still think she is a pretty cool person. I'm just not looking for a gf and was pretty relieved when she started acting aloof lately.

What do you guys think? Game playing? Guilt on her part? The passion just kind of burn out?

I figure I'll just do my thing as usual and if we get horny for each other again we'll get together about it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a woman I was with some years ago. I had just gotten separated and so was she... bad mistake on my part. I can tell you I barely escaped with my life... her soon to be ex was nuts and so was she. She would call me crying with him in the background screaming, etc, etc, etc... you get the picture. Actually the only thing that saved me was moving cities to a new job... and she finally gave up calling me..

Anyway, to your situation - as the other posters have noted, this will be a wild ride (could be a lot of fun) but watch out for the ending. In a more sober moment you will realize this is a bad idea. If she gets divorced she is coming for you, if she does not, the husband may come for you....

Can you leave your city and move on? :)

Dietzcoi

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has trouble written all over it for You.

Last edited:

jonnnb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
Tough love, I like it.
So you ARE a masochist then.

Perhaps emotional pain and humiliation turn you on?

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I never thought of it that way.

I guess the problem is with me and why I'm attracted to dramatic women. Some soul searching is in order.

Thanks for the advice guys.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
You know, I never thought of it that way.

I guess the problem is with me and why I'm attracted to dramatic women. Some soul searching is in order.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Yes! You have learned what you needed to from this thread.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you screw up your level-headed aura and enviable position of not being involved with her...by fooling around with her and messing things up, then coming back here to ask what to do!

She sounds like bad news and has some mental problems.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a fun little update:

We still hang out now and then. Not nearly as much as the beginning of the summer. She started out hot and heavy, being totally interested in me and wanting to hang out all the time. Now the interest seems to have gone away for both of us.

We had planned to take a trip together and was talking about all the crazy sex we were gonna have the week before we left. But when we get there it's like neither one of us were interested in the other at all. We just kinda lounged around for the time we were there. We didn't even have sex cuz she said she was on her period. Even though I didn't see any tampon wrappers in the garbage anywhere and she didn't wear any underwear the entire time we were there (it's important for a woman to wear underwear when she's on her period right?).

It didn't bother me all that much though, I just wasn't really interested in doing anything with her while we were there. So we just ended up chilling out the entire time.

I have to laugh to myself after coming back to this thread and reading all of the advice and predictions you guys had for me and just kind of reminise over the whole thing.

She has her issues but I still like her as a friend. She's never screwed me over in that sense and as far as I know has never told anyone anything that I have confided in her.

Last edited:

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are the therapist/companion. Lots of talking and limited physical reward.

Surely you can do better?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I will share my story. Mine was with a preacher's wife. She had 4 kids by 4 different guys. She said the guy abused her and cheated on her. I had seen the brusies he inflicted on her and witnessed the guy's rage. I guess the fact he cheated on her and beat her made me feel better about the affair. However, it's not something I am proud of.
Anyway, this lady told me that no matter how things ended she still hoped we could be friends and that she couldn't imagine not having me in her life. I don't think she was BPD. The thing that made her hard to resist was the fact that she treated me in the way I'd ve expected a girlfriend or wife to do. She cooked for me, did my laundry and even ironed the clothes, paid for my rental car, came to my apartment on my birthday when I wasn't there and put up a balloon and cake, came to my soccer games. She asked me not to fall in love with her (which was ok with me at the time) and then later she started to confess her love for me etc. I fell in love with her too.
Few months later she said he husband confessed about his affair to her and she felt obliged to confess to him too. She had initially promised me that she wouldn't mention my name. Even if she was going to mention my name I would've understood but she gave me that false sense of security; only to later go and mention my name to her husband. She even went as far saying that the few months between us never happened and then she got cold ( I felt betrayed). Then her husband started calling my work and home and making threats. I had to get a restraining order against him. He even trailed a friend of mine who was driving my car (because he thought I was the one driving) and then interrogated him. Eventually things kind of diffused. She got a divorce from him and although I've run into him in public places. He just says what's up and that's it. Well, things could've been worse. So, MrBatman. I hope you can learn something from my experience. I'd say this was one of the craziest things I had ever done. In the beginning it was fun and adventurous but the end was sour.