Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married woman that's unhappy? Is this common? :P

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, pretty interesting story here.

There's this girl that I have always wanted to bang, and she reciprocates these feelings, ever since high school.

Some details on her:

Good ones first:
-She's very hot
-Very smart
-Very funny
-Very good in bed

Bad ones next:
-She's unhappy with her marriage (is this common? :p)
-She's had a history of therapy
-Say's everyone has a vice, admitted hers was cheating.
-She smokes, so her pvssy smelled a little different, not bad, just different.
-Smokes weed constantly.

So anyway, she has gotten a job at the same place I work at and has been asking me to hang out with her for the last four weeks. And each and everytime she's all in my stuff about how good looking I am and laughing at all my terrible jokes.

Here I think she's just being an AW (probably still the case) and doesn't really plan on putting out since she was married. But then she drops a bomb on me telling me she and her husband have an open relationship.

Turns out her husband is just a clingy AFC who'll do anything to keep her with him. She says he won't argue with her because he's too sensitive and pretty much sulks when she says hateful things. Says she needs someone who is tougher. Someone who's happiness isn't dependant on her. I'm no psychologist, but doesn't that imply that she may think she isn't worth a damn herself?

So I'm talking to her about junk and we get on the subject of how many people we've been with, she says almost 30. Needless to say, this was kind of a turn off lol. I myself have been with 19.

So I finally get her back to my apartment and we are setting on the couch. I then move in and we start making out. And MAN it seemed like she had been waiting for this forever. She was practically eating my face off. She was like an animal. It really turned me on even though I felt kinda guilty for her husband.

Despite the "experience" she has had sex wise, she can't keep from acting like a giddy little school girl when she's with me. Smiling and giggling everytime we look each other in the eyes. She said she was embarrassed by how she wasn't able to compose herself, and that she was also really nervous.

I turn the lights off so she'll feel better and then we get naked. I doubted at first that she had been with about 30 guys because of the way she was acting, but then I felt her pvssy. It was like sticking my finger in a warm glass of milk. It wasn't tight at all. She was crazy wet, but loose. Another turn off.

So here I am, I have the girl of my dreams from high school laying naked under me ready to fvck, and she's nothing like I thought she'd be. Her nervousness starts making me nervous, and as I went to put it in, I couldn't get hard >.< I even had her blow me and nothing worked. This hadn't happened to me in forever and I was really embarassed. OF ALL THE TIMES!!!!! I guess that's what I get for messing with a married woman ;P

She asks what's wrong and I tell her I'm nervous too and she understood. So we did the foreplay thing for about an hour. She was still wild. I'd rub her stuff, bite her, kiss her all over the place and she was clawing the crap outta my back. Biting back, riding me even though there was no penetration. And still apologizing because she was still acting giddy. I assured her it was okay.

We do this until finally I have to take her back home. She's still apologizing for being so nervous and I told her that if it made her feel better, I hadn't been nervouse like that in a long, long time either. She said it did and wrapped her arm around mine while I drove. I dropped her off, we kissed. Good night.

She comes around my spot at work the next day, giving me those goo-goo eyes. We talk for a little bit and then she leaves to go home to go home to her husband >.< Not before she says we should get together the next week when she comes back.

We make plans again and I pick her up and she's a little different this time. A little giddy still, but more *****y in a way. Me and her have never argued, but she tried pulling me into some trivial crap argument (trying to see if I was tough enough to argue with her?). Throughout the night she would wasn't as receptive as the last few times we hung out. She would get close sometimes, but would pull away for the majority. Not acting nearly as interested as she was before. Maybe I'm feeding my ego here but I felt like she was testing me. Gee, I hope I win.

As we drive home I just joke about going back to the apartment even though I was really tired and didn't feel like it. She says that even though it was alot of fun what we did, she was tired. I just replied with, "Yeah, I'm really tired too". Which I was. Ironically while we were having this conversation I get a random boner. Where were you when I needed you?

I drop her off and she asks me if I wanna smoke some weed before I go. I do, I like the stuff. She hugs me really tight and kisses me, but it was a tight lipped kiss. Not an "eat your face off" type of thing she did before. And wouldn't you know it, boner showed up again. DAMN YOU PENIS!!!!!!

There ya have it, hope ya found it interesting. I have no delusions of ever taming this girl, nor would I want to. I just really want to finish what I started and fvck her brains out.

Besides the fact that I'm a despicable person for messing around with a married woman, what's your guys opinions on this taudry affair, how she acted before compared to how she's acting now, and what a good next move might be for me to get her interest going again (if it ever left). Ignoring? Push/pull?

Lay it on me guys.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

So she asks me to hang out again with our friends, which has pretty much turned into a routine thing now. She's nicer this time, brings up the fact that she was being kinda odd the week before. She just gets that way sometimes she says.

Also of note, she wasn't wearing the same type of attractive clothing as usual. Just like a long sleeve shirt and some jeans.

We all hang like usual, nothing really special happens. She's sticking close to me pretty much all night. Complimenting me a few times. Telling me how good I look and all that. She actually said I was beautiful lol, who says crap like that? Nudging me and punching me every now and then.

It comes time to go home and she beings out the weed again. We smoke and then we start talking about why we got so nervous the night we messed around. She said she really liked how we are now and that I'm not like other guys she knows. That most of them are submissive to her and she can actually be herself around me and I don't crumble when she starts getting *****y. She felt like sex might change things between us because she really like how good of friends we are.

I immediately got the LJBF vibe until a little later.

She asks me why I got nervous. I told her it was pretty much her that made me nervous, which is the truth. And that it was kind of jarring too, having known each other for so long. She agreed.

Then this is what happened to make me think otherwise on the LBJF vibe. It made me feel like maybe she's trying to feel me out or trying to decide if she should fall for me or not. Again, maybe I'm feeding my ego here.

So later she asks me if I've ever been in love. I told her no, which I honestly can't say that I have.

We just kind of chit chat back and forth about crap like this until she starts telling me how she hates how guys act so submissive around her. She claims it's because she is so self-sufficient, opinionated, and sometimes dominant. She says she hates it when they think they have to ask to kiss her.

I'm thinking to myself why is she even telling me this? AW tactics maybe.

She takes the long way home so we can apparently talk more about this crap and we finally get to her house. We hug and I can already see out of the corner of my eye she is positioning her face for a kiss. So I go in and we make out for a good 10 minutes.

We say our goodnights, that's it.

I only have a few months to rail this girl before she leaves this job. And the only reason I really want to is because I couldn't in the first place.

So again, despite the fact I'm a despicable person guys, lay your wisdom on me. What's your opinions on this so far and what would be a good next move?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is hilarious. Next move: bone her proper. Did that help?

Oh, and to answer the original question: I never, ever heard of an unhappy married woman. :)~

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have come to a realization of why I couldn't bone her. I felt guilty for screwing around with her because she's married. She's just stringing along her husband pretty much and I've been in that situation.

That and the fact that she told me she had slept with about 30 people, had therapy, takes meds, used to cut herself, and cheats with impunity.

Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut? lol

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your **** was apparently doing the better thinking that day. With a history like that, you are headed for a hurtin'. I can see her threatening self-harm if you don't save her from her marriage, or whatever. Probably how she keeps Mr. AFC in line. Seriously, then, it's time for the emergency extraction protocol. She sounds like a BPD to me.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is BPD, or maybe schizophrenic.

I'm not sure if I should believe anything she tells me. For all I know she could be doing exactly what you're saying departed.

I've been beating myself up for the last few weeks about how I couldn't get my d!ck up at that moment. After all, I'm a man, I should be able to fvck at anytime no matter what right?

But now that I'm thinking clearly about it I don't want to any of that on my conscience now, and apparently I didn't at the time either.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's a life lesson: never beat yourself up for anything. There are plenty of strangers out there who will do it for you.

You're officially off the hook now so don't worry about it again. And if it helps, I personally never find it a turn on if a girl acts like that. I want the one that has to be seduced into taking her pants off. And I sure as heck don't want a crazy medicated married slut. I bet most guys wouldn't get it up for a girl like that.

Just do us all a favor and bail now before you start to feel sorry for her. Batman has a bad history with the crazy chicks, you know ;-))

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I know, I'mBatman ;)

Thanks for the advice man. It's jarring for any man when his d!ck doesn't show up to the party. I just feel really sad that I wasted all these years wondering what she would be like and then for her to turn out like this.

Now if only there is someway to keep me on this train of thought and not fall into that trap again. I'll have to work hard at it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOur D!CK is your radar. THis woman is displaying all the sex games and manipulations of a BPD femme. If you go back for more you will get sucked into her frame and believe me, you NEVER want to spend one day in the BPD dimension. These women are devastingly cunning and devious.
They are relentless and take cruelty to heights that you cannot imagine. They have No scruples and will brutalize you one minute after telling you how much they love you.

Bail now while your parachute still opens and you can land softly.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been through the same situation, but am now trying hard to avoid the crazy b*tch as I made the mistake of fvcking her. She also played the suicide card and I fell for it and Im reverting to AFC tactics to get away from her. Once - never again no matter how good the sex is.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she pretty much acted the same way as the one I've messed with too huh?

I think mine just sleeps with everybody. She was joking around one night that guys just hang out with her because she's hot, and when we were messing around she was joking about being a slut. Another turn off now that I think about it.

She's already digging her hooks into another guy at work it seems. She still manages to talk to me whenever I come around her spot though.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
So she pretty much acted the same way as the one I've messed with too huh?

I think mine just sleeps with everybody. She was joking around one night that guys just hang out with her because she's hot, and when we were messing around she was joking about being a slut. Another turn off now that I think about it.

She's already digging her hooks into another guy at work it seems. She still manages to talk to me whenever I come around her spot though.
One of the give-away signs of BPD is her constant sexualizing a lot of convos with you. These women play that old high school game "I am hot and you better know that other guys want to F**K me" . This is one of their favorites.... it never seems to stop.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she sexualized the convo last time we talked.

It's like bait for guys, she has the looks and the smarts, sexualize things and she reels them in.

I'm going to start easing away from her but I'm wondering if that will just maker her chase me harder. Seeing as how women who rely on these types of things hate to be ignored.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a myth that sleeping around gives you a loose pussy. Why wouldn't the same be true of a woman that's had the same man 1000 times? Childbirth does though.

I'mBatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't had any kids.

Maybe she's just naturally loose. Maybe she got hammered before I picked her up that evening. Who knows.

All I knew was that it was looser than what I'm used to. And she was crazy wet, I had never messed with a girl that had gotten this wet before. I'm talkin' when she rode me my lower abdomen had a strangely thick, glossy sheen when she was done.

So maybe that had something to do with it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'mBatman said:
Yeah, she sexualized the convo last time we talked.

It's like bait for guys, she has the looks and the smarts, sexualize things and she reels them in.

I'm going to start easing away from her but I'm wondering if that will just maker her chase me harder. Seeing as how women who rely on these types of things hate to be ignored.
Yes-she will chase you harder -until she f**ks you and then soon after, the mind fvcking will begin when she sees that you are coming back for more..
BPDs are fiercely invested in the POWER of their pvssy. They use sex PRIMARILY as a tool of CONTROL and not of mutual pleasure..
THese are the Queens of Drama.. they enjoy hurting men and
"making you pay" for someone elses' bad treatment of them -usually Daddy.
IF you have no problem with playing the most atrocious games with no winners, then play with a BPD woman.
Finally DJ "game" does not work against mental illness in woman and BPDs are nuts .

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that she is not BPD. Normally a hell of a nice, bubbly person, until she gets drunk or stoned, then she gets very horny. Can't complain that's how I met her. Did the fvck buddy scene for a few months, but now it's time to move on. Saw her today in her car, she'ds ignoring me - good. I am new at this scene - was married for 23 years and all the rules have changed. Thanks guys, I have learned a hell of a lot from this site and this forum. The single guys used to cut me off all the time, but now I am a DJ, they are amazed that I can scoop chicks 20 years younger than me away from them. Dont need or want to do the married ones any more. They are very easy meat - but not worth it at all

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving you the signals.

She wants you to take control over the situation and make it happen.

Next time, take the bull by the horns and initiate the bangage. She's waiting for you to do it. She's given you the verbal signals....

She said she really liked how we are now and that I'm not like other guys she knows. That most of them are submissive to her and she can actually be herself around me and I don't crumble when she starts getting *****y.

she starts telling me how she hates how guys act so submissive around her. She claims it's because she is so self-sufficient, opinionated, and sometimes dominant. She says she hates it when they think they have to ask to kiss her.

next time progress the situation and take ti to the next level. She waiting for you to do it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad news.