Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married and Unsatisfied

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as you all know, my marriage is below average at best. I teach at university, lots of hot chicks around regularly. I struggle not to act on clear invitations from women. Today, a hot chick follows me right out of the coffee house and strikes up a conversation with me. She clearly wanted me to hit on her. It took all I had to only hold polite conversation and move on with my day. Advice? Thoughts?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're thinking bad idea to act on it at my university?
If you want to act on that insatisfaction i would suggest doing it somewhere the chances of getting caught are very low, at university where you work far from best spot.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to act on that insatisfaction i would suggest doing it somewhere the chances of getting caught are very low, at university where you work far from best spot.
"Give me the highest grades and recommendations, help pay my bills and do whatever I ask, or I'll let your wife and the school know, and file a rape charge".

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps she knows he is surrounded by pu$$y, and is just waiting for him to fvck up...that's why no action at home.

They like it to be the man's fault. I'd leave that chick alone (at school) and instead look elsewhere. Another school, maybe?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So as you all know, my marriage is below average at best. I teach at university, lots of hot chicks around regularly. I struggle not to act on clear invitations from women. Today, a hot chick follows me right out of the coffee house and strikes up a conversation with me. She clearly wanted me to hit on her. It took all I had to only hold polite conversation and move on with my day. Advice? Thoughts?