Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage is slamming your foot on the gas in a car with no brakes

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Khabib is fine but feminism also affects muslims more and more. If you want a quality girl you even have to search your a*s off in the muslim community and even then there is no guarantee. Look this is how young muslim girls are nowadays ..
I wanted to parse calling everyone married as cucked. They are the outlier. For the most part is cuck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez wtf is she on about!?

This is what I've been saying, the young women of today are less and less marriageable
Enjoy the decline fellas. Pillage what you can.

AOC went on a man hating rampage followed by freeze my eggs.

The aftermath is going to be hilarious. The wall is undefeated. When fertility is gone, imagine how miserable her and others will be. Lulz had.

Similarly, i run into girls from the past and its one big pie eating contest. Fat as ****kkk. Multi kids diff men. Train wrecks. The bodies of your enemies will float down stream. Life trolls morons hard.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young men like myself are stuck in a dilemma. I want children and a family but marriage today does not make sense. The risks far outweight the reward. Currently looking into a way to have a kid without a wife or relationship, not adoption tho.
facts. This is the dilemma. Kids. If it wasn't for kids I would happily stay a bachelor.

Andy Dufresne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad habit I didn't read all of ur post sorry about ur situation I'm glad u moved on and are happy now. Not living right catches up w/ ppl I've made a few bad choices myself had to live w/ it.

Marriage benefits society as a whole bc it provides structure in a lot of ways but thats a common rule when a partner screws up it facks up the structure.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the GOAT and natty. No fan but i recognise his genius. The culture is better suited to marriage. He's practicing Muslim and i only assume his wife is too. Marriage is cuck outside of the outlier situation above. Note, man, woman, GOD not state.
A little off topic but why you not a fan of Khabib? You think he is too big for LW. He is a size bully?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little off topic but why you not a fan of Khabib? You think he is too big for LW. He is a size bully?
I am from the UK. Based. I am a Bisping fan. I am a fan of Mcgregor. I love stand up, boxing. I am a Wilder fan just on brute power. Very sloppy. I am a fan of Fury too. The comeback story is epic.

I like Khabibs respectful mma demeanor and dedication to God. The bloke who made the film of the trailer for mcgregor vs khabib was in Russia with Khabib. Champ or millionaire. It don't matter. He's still bowing to mecca and praying to God. I admire him. I respect him for the dedication. There's a reason why he's GOAT. Undefeated. Outside mcgregor rd3, hes never lost a rd. No benders, hookers or women. The sorta of lad who rather hold onto his PROTEINS and 1. Pray to God 2. Train mma. Its where Mcgregor and Jones fail imho.

I read the Quaran this year. I have a level of interest and appreciation to any ascetic lifestyle. He's a fascinating person. I don't care for his style. He is a case study of interest to me based on my experience tripping and the commitment to the path to God. I have my suspicion he is that great and GOAT because the dedication he put to god, he allocated to mma in similar fashion. I think he could be WW CHAMP too. He beats gsp to death if they ever fight.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage benefits society as a whole bc it provides structure in a lot of ways but thats a common rule when a partner screws up it facks up the structure.
I don't disagree. If you look at crime ridden community, you see fatherless homes and very masculine waman. Proclivity to murdering babies too. #ruthless

The PROBLEM is that 2/3 + divorces are by women. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

I have ZERO responsibility for society. No desire to save women nor put the pieces of a broken society back together. I subscribe to the Aaron Clarey enjoy the decline. Pillage what I can. #nextSet #micdrop

Outside @stringpuller or Khabib outlier, I see it as cuckd. Skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill during best yrs. Play house after the carousel and the milk goes bad. Not happening. No dice.

If you listen to Kevin Samuel's, you HEAR the play from women. High value men. Have a few kids and eat bon bons. Divorce rapey thereafter. GTFO. TROLLING ON SIGHT when skanks talk cereal LTR. Lulz.

For outliers, TOP FORM SMV 18-23 ftw.