Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage is slamming your foot on the gas in a car with no brakes

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not totally up to date... but i got rightfully shamed by some guys here (no hate i deserved it)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and heres a thread about a few of my dates i had in my earlier days of Separation

I got a good gf now... happier than a pig in shyt atm... and my kids now live with me. So.... i win. Lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will never invest myself into a woman for more than she invests into me... i no longer have to be attached to anyone ... previously my wife had me on the hook even if i wanted to leave... so ... i am glad now i made it with her til kids were older. It was hell at times in last buncha years.. but im happy its over. I deserved so much better.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is self-medicating. I fear the alternative for him is worse than alcohol.
the point im saying is most mens lifes are destroyed when they leave the family home, Every guy i know in this situation went onto drink or do obscene drugs in a huge way.....The woman carries on like everythings ok, shes gets the house and kids, then she also messes you around on your days to have the children

But dont forget it is women who are opressed

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young men like myself are stuck in a dilemma. I want children and a family but marriage today does not make sense. The risks far outweight the reward. Currently looking into a way to have a kid without a wife or relationship, not adoption tho.
Yeah youre right. It's a fine thing that you want to get married and have children. The problem is that the environment today isn't optimal for that. Many men still believe the old social contract is valid and then get hit hard by reality. Women can do whatever they want without any consequences and the stability of your family really depends on the mood of the woman :D
Some guys will argue: " if you keep frame... " yeah that's necessary but that is not a guarantee for anything. We know that women are hypergamist and now they are allowed and even encouraged to act based on hypergamy.
Marriage still might work for a few men with a few women but it's not the right way to go for men as a whole nowadays.
The reason why our ancestors invented restrictions for both genders was because this is what a healthy society needs.
I really can't tell you what to do but being Red pilled and knowing how women operate is a huge advantage even if you marry because then you will be extra cautious. Even if you do loose, you will deal far better with the consequences because you already knew what could happen.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever regretted your decision to marry? Do you think it's best for society in general if people get married or are you indifferent to what others do?
Society is doomed. Perhaps irreversibly

But back to marriage, the problem with most men is they lose control/power in the relationship

That wont ever happen with me. I am too blackpilled and redpilled for that to happen

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem that most men have is that they dont belong to the top 20% and women settle for them when they are getting too old rather than chosing them as their choice.

What happens is that she gets frustrated day after day despite his best behaviour and attempt untill she (majority of divorced are begun from women) decided that she is unhappy and she gets the full package while he is kicked out.

Not necessarily saying that a top 20%er is safe, see brad pitt or johnny depp but they still have a better chance to make it.

Regarding kids that need a father at home, you will hardly find someone who agrees more than I do yet let me remind you that its not fathers that kick themselves out from home.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The 20% thing is unavoidable. There will always be a top 20% and bottom 80%. If a man improved himself and boosts his SMV to the top 20%, another man drops to the bottom 80% because it's a zero sum game. Statistically, this is not a solution.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 20% thing is unavoidable. There will always be a top 20% and bottom 80%. If a man improved himself and boosts his SMV to the top 20%, another man drops to the bottom 80% because it's a zero sum game. Statistically, this is not a solution.
If you improve your SMV to reach top 20% the satisfaction is even bigger if you kick down a former top 20%er down.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not ideal I admit, but it's better than the alternative.
Well you're being honest although it's not for everyone. However there are more younger generation that is starting to think like this more and more.

Here's an interesting article I read which has links to some apps out there with your same mindset.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're being honest although it's not for everyone. However there are more younger generation that is starting to think like this more and more.

Here's an interesting article I read which has links to some apps out there with your same mindset.

Interesting, however i would want sole custody.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, however i would want sole custody.
I would really think about that and how it will or can affect a child that is raised only by one sex. Or have a revolving door of various people of the opposite sex in their lives all the time. I definitely notice differences in guys thought process, outlook, behavior of most guys raised by single mothers for example.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If woman ****ed in a cardboard boxes, men wouldn't buy houses" haha. Signing up for marriage is a huge burden of responsibility. You are legally responsible for the safety and well-being of an adult human who has no concept of spending or finances. Many men become slaves to their jobs because they need to keep up with a woman's lifestyle expectations. Personally, I value free time the most and I am very minimalistic in the things that make me happy. Women will have you living above your means paying for dinners, a huge house, new cars, vacations, clothes, fancy memberships, all so she can gain 30lbs and stop ****ing you after the honeymoon phase. The moment she is unhappy with the life style you offer, she has the option to take half your ****. Marriage is slamming your foot on the gas in a car with no brakes.

Can someone please shed light on what exactly the benefits are to getting married in 2020?
There's nothing creepier and more cucked. The alternative is to take say someone like Khabib. Muslim. Married. Is he a cuck? No. Arguably the GOAT and natty. No fan but i recognise his genius. The culture is better suited to marriage. He's practicing Muslim and i only assume his wife is too. Marriage is cuck outside of the outlier situation above. Note, man, woman, GOD not state.

@stringpuller and I differ here but I again respect his ambitions. Note, marriage and yet still on his purpose. He's active on the site and still a student of the game. Marriage is usually low T and simping in the west. There's again the outlier. Personally, if a man is to play house, you want top form SMV 18-23, virgin or as close to as possible, and religious pursuit.

In the west, marriage is cucked. More than 80% initiated divorce by women who get incentives to bail. Worse men wife up hoes. Post wall. Skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and captain cuck rescues her. #retard

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is completely off the table for me. For you younger guys if youre even contemplating marriage you gotta vet her a minimum 2 years and there can be NO red flags on her part.
Same. This is coming from a guy, only chikd, and product of the nuclear family. My parents are still happily married. Unfortunately, times are changed. Aaron clarey is doing a book of the marriage and date market. 7yrs and people divorce. 2/3+ are divorce when factor is gender. Higher with college educated or should I say indoctrinated. I've gone 3 decades and never had married. I see NO value for me as a man. I know data markers point of view is that its better for the kids. I only see downside on the man's head.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing creepier and more cucked. The alternative is to take say someone like Khabib. Muslim. Married. Is he a cuck? No. Arguably the GOAT and natty. No fan but i recognise his genius. The culture is better suited to marriage. He's practicing Muslim and i only assume his wife is too. Marriage is cuck outside of the outlier situation above. Note, man, woman, GOD not state.

@stringpuller and I differ here but I again respect his ambitions. Note, marriage and yet still on his purpose. He's active on the site and still a student of the game. Marriage is usually low T and simping in the west. There's again the outlier. Personally, if a man is to play house, you want top form SMV 18-23, virgin or as close to as possible, and religious pursuit.

In the west, marriage is cucked. More than 80% initiated divorce by women who get incentives to bail. Worse men wife up hoes. Post wall. Skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and captain cuck rescues her. #retard
Khabib is fine but feminism also affects muslims more and more. If you want a quality girl you even have to search your a*s off in the muslim community and even then there is no guarantee. Look this is how young muslim girls are nowadays ..

Attachments