"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Marriage is a warranty you won't be left with nothing after bad relationship

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
One girl posted in your online diary on OLD and the other replied. We can learn something about women from this exchange.

HB7, age 44 writes..
"I'm living with a guy together for a while now. He doesn't want to get married! Says 'we love each other and live together. That means we are family.' And with a smart smile asking 'why you need stamp in your passport?'

What he means why? What kind of love is this? If he loves, he must merry me! I'm tired explaining this to him
((

Plus I don't feel comfortable living with him! I can't even yell at him!!! I'm afraid he might throw me out!

I wanted to puncture condoms and get pregnant, so that he became father, then I'd own his house as well. If he didn't work and tried to leave, I'd take the kid through courts and live at his house. But I cleaned his house not so long ago, and found paperwork that said house is not his but his parents. Girls what to do??? I don't feel like I'm the man of the house... Bastard is too smart!"

HB7, age 32 replies..
"I sat down and gave it a though, I don't want civil marries no more. Everything is fine and dandy at the beginning. Those who don't have conscience at all - feel great, even during the breakup, they just quietly leave, taking with them everything acquired together, both men and women.

Marriage is a warranty - warranty that after bad relationship, for which you spend several years of your life, you won't be left with nothing. Because if furniture and tv was bought on his paycheck, and your paycheck went on rent and food, in the end you won't have anything. Even though court you won't prove anything. Then you leave this relationship, relaxing, new love happens and everything repeats itself, again civil marriage, again spending and again nothing. At the end of life you simply don't have anything. You can either leave quietly, making sure to divide things as you deem needed, or stamp in your passport and no 'let's live together'."
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
Well...you are making the assumption that things will end badly. They don't have to. Plenty of people stay married for life still. It's not like the divorce rate is 95%.

Most people have issues communicating and compromising in relationships. If you can't do this successfully then you have no basis for really being in any type of LTR
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Well...you are making the assumption that things will end badly. They don't have to. Plenty of people stay married for life still. It's not like the divorce rate is 95%.

Most people have issues communicating and compromising in relationships. If you can't do this successfully then you have no basis for really being in any type of LTR
The government doesnt "compromise" with terrorists and neither should you.
Cvnts like the 44y.o. qualify as terrorists, they want to destroy you.
The other one is looking for a man to give her resources. There is no "communicating" in the world that would make good LTR-material out of these two harpies.

Sadly, hypergamy is real and a lot of women will walk right over your cold dead body and grab your belongings while they do so without looking back.

Divorce rate in Austria is 40%.

It might be 95% if all the bluepilled beta-providers aka AFC´s, staying in a ****ty marriage in fear of financial ruin or because society told them "its the right thing to do", would take the redpill and could get away with a divorce as easy as women.

At the moment, with the actual wife-material, marriage is a 50:50 chance to ruin your finances for the next 20 years or more and nobody is going to communicate and compromise his way out of a divorce without becoming/staying a cucked beta-provider.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
When this tadpole was married and we starting having issues, we saw four therapists. Three females and one dude, three out of four stated it was her. She finally found one who sided with her because she refused to let me come her as a couple. She suggested we separate, and I agreed; she had a surprised look on her face. She said you'd ned the cops to get me to leave the house without a court order. She left a week later when she saw two cops at my house (pre-marital).

There was nothing to split and no kids, yet the divorce took 1.5 years to complete. To allow two other parties, spouse and courts to have that type of control over you is unreal. Never again. Let them walk...
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
One girl posted in your online diary on OLD and the other replied. We can learn something about women from this exchange.

HB7, age 44 writes..
"I'm living with a guy together for a while now. He doesn't want to get married! Says 'we love each other and live together. That means we are family.' And with a smart smile asking 'why you need stamp in your passport?'

What he means why? What kind of love is this? If he loves, he must merry me! I'm tired explaining this to him
((

Plus I don't feel comfortable living with him! I can't even yell at him!!! I'm afraid he might throw me out!
Love is giving away your money to women that are too lazy to work for it themselves.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Love is giving away your money to women that are too lazy to work for it themselves.
Notice, neither women said anything about being lazy. One even said her paycheck. So it's not that.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is try to be smart and take that chance if you want. Some don't wanna even entertain it and some will take that leap of faith. Everyone is entitled to their own choices in life.

I believe the guys that are RP'd or SS members at least have a better chance for screening for better women.

On the flipside, you do have good girls out there. I see both sides of the coin being around married couples constantly. I have one friend that's gotten ill and lost his job. His wife was supporting their whole family and she was taking care of his health. Or you can be alone and get cancer and die in a few months and no one will give a sh1t about you.

We often only choose to see the negative sides of women on these forums. Lot of doom and gloom lately on SS...
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is try to be smart and take that chance if you want. Some don't wanna even entertain it and some will take that leap of faith. Everyone is entitled to their own choices in life.

I believe the guys that are RP'd or SS members at least have a better chance for screening for better women.

On the flipside, you do have good girls out there. I see both sides of the coin being around married couples constantly. I have one friend that's gotten ill and lost his job. His wife was supporting their whole family and she was taking care of his health. Or you can be alone and get cancer and die in a few months and no one will give a sh1t about you.

We often only choose to see the negative sides of women on these forums. Lot of doom and gloom lately on SS...
Very blue pill statement dude. Very blue pill. Are you feeling okay? I would expect a different response than this.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Very blue pill statement dude. Very blue pill. Are you feeling okay? I would expect a different response than this.
What's so blue pilled? I can't help it if you're bad divorce has you very one sided and jaded.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top