Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage is a warranty you won't be left with nothing after bad relationship

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
One girl posted in your online diary on OLD and the other replied. We can learn something about women from this exchange.

HB7, age 44 writes..
"I'm living with a guy together for a while now. He doesn't want to get married! Says 'we love each other and live together. That means we are family.' And with a smart smile asking 'why you need stamp in your passport?'

What he means why? What kind of love is this? If he loves, he must merry me! I'm tired explaining this to him
((

Plus I don't feel comfortable living with him! I can't even yell at him!!! I'm afraid he might throw me out!

I wanted to puncture condoms and get pregnant, so that he became father, then I'd own his house as well. If he didn't work and tried to leave, I'd take the kid through courts and live at his house. But I cleaned his house not so long ago, and found paperwork that said house is not his but his parents. Girls what to do??? I don't feel like I'm the man of the house... Bastard is too smart!"

HB7, age 32 replies..
"I sat down and gave it a though, I don't want civil marries no more. Everything is fine and dandy at the beginning. Those who don't have conscience at all - feel great, even during the breakup, they just quietly leave, taking with them everything acquired together, both men and women.

Marriage is a warranty - warranty that after bad relationship, for which you spend several years of your life, you won't be left with nothing. Because if furniture and tv was bought on his paycheck, and your paycheck went on rent and food, in the end you won't have anything. Even though court you won't prove anything. Then you leave this relationship, relaxing, new love happens and everything repeats itself, again civil marriage, again spending and again nothing. At the end of life you simply don't have anything. You can either leave quietly, making sure to divide things as you deem needed, or stamp in your passport and no 'let's live together'."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well...you are making the assumption that things will end badly. They don't have to. Plenty of people stay married for life still. It's not like the divorce rate is 95%.

Most people have issues communicating and compromising in relationships. If you can't do this successfully then you have no basis for really being in any type of LTR

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...you are making the assumption that things will end badly. They don't have to. Plenty of people stay married for life still. It's not like the divorce rate is 95%.

Most people have issues communicating and compromising in relationships. If you can't do this successfully then you have no basis for really being in any type of LTR
The government doesnt "compromise" with terrorists and neither should you.
Cvnts like the 44y.o. qualify as terrorists, they want to destroy you.
The other one is looking for a man to give her resources. There is no "communicating" in the world that would make good LTR-material out of these two harpies.

Sadly, hypergamy is real and a lot of women will walk right over your cold dead body and grab your belongings while they do so without looking back.

Divorce rate in Austria is 40%.

It might be 95% if all the bluepilled beta-providers aka AFC´s, staying in a ****ty marriage in fear of financial ruin or because society told them "its the right thing to do", would take the redpill and could get away with a divorce as easy as women.

At the moment, with the actual wife-material, marriage is a 50:50 chance to ruin your finances for the next 20 years or more and nobody is going to communicate and compromise his way out of a divorce without becoming/staying a cucked beta-provider.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When this tadpole was married and we starting having issues, we saw four therapists. Three females and one dude, three out of four stated it was her. She finally found one who sided with her because she refused to let me come her as a couple. She suggested we separate, and I agreed; she had a surprised look on her face. She said you'd ned the cops to get me to leave the house without a court order. She left a week later when she saw two cops at my house (pre-marital).

There was nothing to split and no kids, yet the divorce took 1.5 years to complete. To allow two other parties, spouse and courts to have that type of control over you is unreal. Never again. Let them walk...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl posted in your online diary on OLD and the other replied. We can learn something about women from this exchange.

HB7, age 44 writes..
"I'm living with a guy together for a while now. He doesn't want to get married! Says 'we love each other and live together. That means we are family.' And with a smart smile asking 'why you need stamp in your passport?'

What he means why? What kind of love is this? If he loves, he must merry me! I'm tired explaining this to him
((

Plus I don't feel comfortable living with him! I can't even yell at him!!! I'm afraid he might throw me out!
Love is giving away your money to women that are too lazy to work for it themselves.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Love is giving away your money to women that are too lazy to work for it themselves.
Notice, neither women said anything about being lazy. One even said her paycheck. So it's not that.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is try to be smart and take that chance if you want. Some don't wanna even entertain it and some will take that leap of faith. Everyone is entitled to their own choices in life.

I believe the guys that are RP'd or SS members at least have a better chance for screening for better women.

On the flipside, you do have good girls out there. I see both sides of the coin being around married couples constantly. I have one friend that's gotten ill and lost his job. His wife was supporting their whole family and she was taking care of his health. Or you can be alone and get cancer and die in a few months and no one will give a sh1t about you.

We often only choose to see the negative sides of women on these forums. Lot of doom and gloom lately on SS...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is try to be smart and take that chance if you want. Some don't wanna even entertain it and some will take that leap of faith. Everyone is entitled to their own choices in life.

I believe the guys that are RP'd or SS members at least have a better chance for screening for better women.

On the flipside, you do have good girls out there. I see both sides of the coin being around married couples constantly. I have one friend that's gotten ill and lost his job. His wife was supporting their whole family and she was taking care of his health. Or you can be alone and get cancer and die in a few months and no one will give a sh1t about you.

We often only choose to see the negative sides of women on these forums. Lot of doom and gloom lately on SS...
Very blue pill statement dude. Very blue pill. Are you feeling okay? I would expect a different response than this.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very blue pill statement dude. Very blue pill. Are you feeling okay? I would expect a different response than this.
What's so blue pilled? I can't help it if you're bad divorce has you very one sided and jaded.