Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage And Oral Sex

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning,

My wife is as "goody two shoes" as they come and yet I get her to do some of the nastiest things in bed because I get her so hot. Basically the only things we haven't done is ATM and she won't let me blast a load in her mouth because she thinks its disgusting.

As far as sucking d!ck is concerned, I usually start b@nging her and make her c@m then either whisper in her ear "You wanna suck this ****?" a few times while I am hammering away at her and she is usually so hot she is like "Yeah, yeah, I wanna suck it" or I pull it out and grab her by her hair and tell her "Get over here and suck this d!ck" or "Come lick your juices off this d!ck" and put it right by her mouth, and she can't gobble that thing down fast enough...

Just control the interaction and stop letting her dictate what is going to happen. If you make her hot enough and wet enough even the prudest girl is gonna do just about anything you want...

dontkillmypost

Reaction score
The Answer to Spinning Spinning

I ran into this site by sheer coincidence and thought that most of the advise was pretty good. I can shed a little bit of insight because this has happened to me before. I hope I am not too late as the last post was in August. I do want to clarify a couple of things.

1. Yes, you should stay with your wife as long as you think there is hope.
2. Yes, you shouldn't think about cheating, however, those of you who burnt Spinning Spinning for saying that cannot even begin to understand how he feels. As humans, we are logical and emotional beings, we heavily lean towards emotional.
3. Yes, she shouldn't have a problem with giving you head, however, it's probably something deep down in the past that's holding her back.
4. Yes, people shouldn't change, however, the butterflies of the beginning relationship allows you to do almost anything, if one of the partners stops doing something that was good, it is not good. However, they probably thought that their challenge was going to go away or somehow heal through an experience that hasn't yet happened.
5. Yes, there are other very important factors in a relationship than just sex. However, SEX is about 40% of a marriage. For the most part, it's what got you together and then you hope that everything else about the person is just as great. A relationship with love and no sex can be repaired, a relationship with sex and no love cannot be repaired (or at least it's harder).

I now begin with my story:
For the longest time, my wife, even before marriage told me that she didn't like giving head and then as I asked questions I found out that it was due to past experiences where a man expects a girl to give her head and then call her a slut for doing it. No good woman I have ever met likes to be called a slut. A couple of times that we had sex, she stopped as well and almost threw up (yes, I was clean and all that good stuff, personal hygene is important). Then she would just say, "I can't do it". A couple of times, she did do it to the point where I came and yes, it felt good. But afterwards, she would feel really bad about herself to the point that I couldn't even touch her for hours at a time. After that, I felt really bad about asking her to do it and she stopped for years. After we got married, I once again revisited the idea and was found denied. We had VERY short talks about it and then stopped before she got too upset. I tried many things and nothing worked until one day, while going down on her, I got her really hot and changed my position to 69 WITH MY BOXERS ON. After a couple of minutes, she reached for my crotch and start playing with it with her hands. After a couple of more minutes she started to nibble on my crotch, but through the boxers. That time I made her come and the night ended. IT WAS THE FIRST BATTLE IN MY FAVOR. The second time, I just simply started on the 69 ONCE AGAIN WITH BOXERS, she once again nibbled on my crotch, but I was telling her to "stop" but with a moaning sound, not one that wants her to stop, but the one that tells her it's almost killing me. Then I moved to a different position to finish her off. Finally, the third time, we went to a dinner, after that a bar, had some drinks and when we got back home I lit up some candles and put on some Karunesh (it's cool music for women) and went right to it. I once again started oral sex and started in the belly position under her and then moved to the 69 position and this time I let her go all the way, I wore silk boxers without the buttons on the fly opening so that the feeling of over and direct were the same to her mouth. The grand finale, I put my crotch right by the fly hole so that it would (oops) come out at the perfect time, and guess what, it was in her mouth. I gotta warn you though, after many years of not getting it, I was done FAST.
See, women like the man to be in control, but they like to borrow control in bed. Because I moaningly told her to stop and moved away from her mouth, it let her know that she was in charge and I was liking it, to the point that she wanted to do it again. Most of the advise here was pretty good and I happen to stumble into this site by coincidence to connect the dots for you.
So here are the steps in plain english:
1. Start oral sex by simply kissing up on her all over the place and telling her to her ear how much you want to ear her p*ssy out. How you want her to come all over your face. Make sure you do the best job you can and when you feel like she's close, tell her this "don't come yet, let me know if I get you too close". When she says she's too close to cvmming, change to the 69 position. If you don't wear boxers, time to start wearing them. It allows the crotch to get hard and actually be straight. Allow her to touch your crotch, but raise your crotch as she starts doing it so as to let her know she's making you hot (this part may require a couple of times because she might not grab your crotch the first time). If she does grab it, go for the kill. Make her cvm.
2. Repeat the night, but start at 69 and end on your belly under her. Make sure to get her hot by saying dirty things to her when you're giving her oral sex, over and over again. Tell her this time that if she cvms too soon, she better have reinforcements because you're doing it twice (this might be a sacrifice from your end depending on how you look at it, I think it's fun. CONTROL).
3. Take her to a nice dinner and then a bar or a night club and give her a good time. Then go straight home and light up some candles (don't forget karunesh). She'll probably be thinking that you're about to give her oral sex again and will be EXTRA EXTRA excited. This time you start on your belly and once again, let her know to not cvm too soon (if it helps, tell her to tap your head if she's too close). when she says too close, switch to the 69 position and make sure that your crotch is really close to the fly hole and as she starts to reach for it and put it in her mouth over the boxers it may (oops) come out of the boxers and CONGRATULATIONS, your crotch might just be getting those back taxes.
4. Once she finishes you, don't stop, don't cvm in her mouth either, it would be too soon, too fast. Cvm on the sheets instead or a towel. Now, immediately move back to your belly and MAKE SURE TO MAKE HER CVM TWICE so that she does associate pleasure with a blow job and understands that it is a two-way street.
Here's the tricky part, don't always ask for her to give you oral sex in the beginning, probably not for the first three times after SUCCESS. Let her have her cake and eat it too sometimes, maybe as a rule of thumb, give twice more than you receive. Ruin this, and you may have lost it forever.
See, women are all about feeling right, it's not just about telling her that she should do it because she has to. It's about taking it away and giving her temporary power whenever she wants it. She has to want to do it. I really hope this helps!!! Let me know!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wanted to say that i actually took DEsi's advice and started using baby wipes. what i do is i take some hand sanitizer and i put it on the baby wipe and i clean down there and man .. that's some dirty **** lol.

wife is much happier. **** i'm happier i feel cleaner not that i was a dirty bum but i don't know why more people don't do this. and ****, baby wipes come out cheaper than toilet paper u don';t have to use as many

B

BeDJ

I bet your wife will it if you spray some cologne between your thighs.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ever go to the barber and they put the clubman after shave on your head after they are done the **** in the blue bottle and then it burns like ****

that's what spraying colonge on your nutts feels like but 5x worse lol. any cut, any bruse that alcohol is going to burn like hell.

i use santizer and that burned but after a few days it cleared up. i feel fresher lol. i also have the confidence of a man with sqeeky clean balls lol

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently bought some grape flavored lube just because it was on like 90% clearance. I'm a sucker for stuff that is almost free. Didn't use it for like 6 months. Then remembered I had it. YUM YUM YUM, is all I have to say about that!

It's true, most women get off on control, as in making a man lose control in bed. If you have a problematic situation involving receiving oral sex from your woman, there are a few things to try.

Soooo iqqi's advice here is:

1. Show your woman you are putty when she puts her mouth on you.
2. Add some candy flavor.

You should be in like Flynn.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A lot of men don't realize how much their crotches stink. Throughout the day, your crotch collects sweat, piss, and cvm. Not only that, your ba11s are inches away from your a55hole which you can never wipe good enough after a satisfying 5hit. All of it stinks and women don't like it..
Uh, isn't there such a thing as a bath (or shower)?