Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage And Oral Sex

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been in to BJs (RECEIVING before you pop off any wisecracks) - I find them boring. But that's me. If I want one, my wife will be more than happy to submit.

A wife should be happy to do this. It's a sign of trouble if she's not. Unless you have hygiene issues in which case she should politely tell you so.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think this is funny. Maybe it is. But the warning signs are still there.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You seem to think this is funny. Maybe it is. But the warning signs are still there.

It's not funny, if your wife stops sucking you off it's time to cheat.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
It's not funny, if your wife stops sucking you off it's time to cheat.
I wonder if they could put this into the marriage contract. If BJ's cease to exist with the marriage at some point, finding a replacement BJ provider outside the marriage is not cheating. It's marriage maintenance, imo.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
^yeah I'm guessing you're gonna say the same shouldn't go with us eating her out huh riiiight
Sure, we can put that in the contract as well. I guess my attempt at subtle humor failed. I'm basically against marriage. I don't like contracts that restrict me.

If I'm with a gal, and she's not happy with me eating her out enough, she should have every right to leave me, or find something on the side. I have no issues with that, as long as I know her expectations, and I agree with them.

Expectations need to be known. If we both agree with these expectations, a contract is formed. This goes both ways.

The problem with marriage, is the age old saying is 100% true. A man marries a woman hoping she will NOT change, and a woman marries a man hoping he WILL change.

If you enter a contract to buy a BMW, then they deliver the family truckster, are you going to be happy? No, you want the BMW you bought.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
(runs into sons room to find unused baby wipes)_

lol!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning
Spinning, let me ask you because one other poster detailed what your problem could be: do you actually wash your a$$? Seriously, there's nothing else that'll turn a woman off more than bad hygiene when they're going down on a guy.

So before I throw more of my 2 cents in I have to know this.

Reaction score
Yeah bro I'm actually very particular with hygiene always have been. I shower twice a day (once as soon as I wake or after gym if I go first and then after work before bed), always wash myself with this mint leaf shower gel (love the tingle on my balls!). I didn't really respond to that because I thought it was a bit of a no brainer plus my wife is the type that would just say it straight out "Go have a shower and I'll suck you off" if it really bothered her she's not too shy when it comes to cleanliness. She just doesn't like giving head like I said.

vincehudgen

Reaction score
I know that men like us need to blow job once in a while by our partner. Its a good feeling to when my partner do this to me the same way I do to her. In your case you should understand first your partner if she has hesitations to do that. Some other girls are tame on doing this because they maybe shy or not comfortable to do it. In time, if she's comfortable enough maybe she can give you satisfaction everyday.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
LOL nice post. No way my missus would go reverse 69 she wouldn't even sit on my face too dirty for her what a prude huh? I had the discussion again the other night and she tried to deny again and I said you either love it or you don't to which she replied "that's not true". I disagree. There's no middle ground when it comes to this. Guys, i haven't had a blow job in 5 years at least, haven't blown in my missus' mouth for God knows how long probs close to a decade.
WTF is REVERSE 69!?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
WTF is REVERSE 69!?
96? cant see the appeal myself, its the position most couples use after a fight

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
96? cant see the appeal myself, its the position most couples use after a fight
I googled it, it just means the guy is on top instead of the girl. Never knew it had a different name.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious. This Spinning Spinning fool is a chump getting taken for a ride by this so called wife of his. The red flags are there, and the advice in this thread is good. Of course, he rationalizes his position, saying his wife is a prude. Right. He asks he equally AFC friend for advice. There's some news he wants to hear. Now, he's becoming even a bigger pvssy and trying to validate his need to cheat. He doesn't have the nuts to divorce his wife. I guess he's scared his one a month pvssy train is going to pull out of the station. Pathetic.

Not much worse than someone who won't listen to good advice. But it can get worse, as we've seen here.....the guy who argues his own rationalizations to people who saw through his bullsh*t as soon as he hit the forum.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spinning Spinning: I think women like to do it when they feel that the man is more strong and dominant .
try to give her that feeling and see if it works , and dont tell her that .
at least during the sex try to be more dominant also be sure that you showered before the action

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at this point SS can't solve it by subtle cues like that.

You just need to be upfront and civil about it.

Tightening the game is like general advice, it always is good. Like how all the doctors would tell you to lose weight, regardless of your age and size.

Yeah tighten your game, but that won't solve this particular problem.
You have to be straight and dominant. Starting or pretending to start some side play could help in you argument. Barely though.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get her hot enough she will do anything...

My wife routinely sucks me off multiple times while we are fvcking. Try banging her in a position u know is going to make her cvm and while you are pounding her out start talking dirty to her and then pull it out and tell her to lick her juices off your d!ck...if she refuses you haven't made her hot or wet enough...

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Hilarious. This Spinning Spinning fool is a chump getting taken for a ride by this so called wife of his. The red flags are there, and the advice in this thread is good. Of course, he rationalizes his position, saying his wife is a prude. Right. He asks he equally AFC friend for advice. There's some news he wants to hear. Now, he's becoming even a bigger pvssy and trying to validate his need to cheat. He doesn't have the nuts to divorce his wife. I guess he's scared his one a month pvssy train is going to pull out of the station. Pathetic.

Not much worse than someone who won't listen to good advice. But it can get worse, as we've seen here.....the guy who argues his own rationalizations to people who saw through his bullsh*t as soon as he hit the forum.
go fk urself

Reaction score
I mean what sort of pathetic piece of sht has 1500+ posts on a site like this anyway? And calls themselves Dawg? What do you cruise around Texas in your whale of a car upsizing Mcdonalds meals? Obviously you have a huge social life with all the time you have on your hands? Nothing funnier than the fool that sits behind his keyboard judging people is there. Reeks of insecurity let me guess, you were picked on at school yeah, treated like sht by women? Your mum slapped you and your dad around? And this is your pathetic way of trying to improve your self esteem? Maybe you sat in front of your mirror after that post and thought about just how good you are? LMAO. You're a fkng joke, pathetic piece of lard ass US trailer park trash and it's written all over your posting. Have a nice life you absolute piece of excrement. I'll never think of you again but you'll remember my post because you know it describes best what you are.