Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marriage And Oral Sex

Reaction score
Just wondering guys. Got plenty of issues in my marriage ATM. A lot of them sexual. Basically my wife made it be known (albeit very subtly) that she hated giving me head years ago. She basically stopped halfway through one and refused to go on. I was shocked but it then dawned on me that my wife hated svcking me off. A few times after that she refused. Since then I refuse to let her give me head because for me it's a massive turn off cause I now know she hates it. Sometimes she tries but I tell her to fvck off and not go down there. Her resistance to this is almost non-existent like it's just a token effort and she knows it's not actually going to happen. This is basically where all my sexual issues in my marriage have stemmed from. Obviously the only way is down from here on in (no pun intended).

So I was speaking to my mate the other day and he asked me the same thing does my wife still go down on me? He has the same issues as me she wont do it. He went on to say we're not the only ones and it's widespread.

So I pose the question. Are my mate and I the rule or the exception here?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She basically stopped halfway through one and refused to go on.
a fight would have broken out in my house lol you can't just stop that's not fair

So I was speaking to my mate the other day and he asked me the same thing does my wife still go down on me? He has the same issues as me she wont do it. He went on to say we're not the only ones and it's widespread.
i cans somewhat relate to your wife in that i really didn't particularly enjoy going down on women. I mean i would do it just out of trying to pelase a girl but wasn't close to my fav thing to be doing. but i LOVE head.

it wasn't so much that my wife hated it she just wasn't very good at it as she didn't' really just go sucking guys off in the past so it took some months to get her technique off now she loves it lol.

anyway, as i was stating i can relate. and my wife asked me about a few months after we started dating what was wrong with her why doesn't me going down. at the time she was pregnant and she thought it was that but it wasn't i just.. it just.. i mean it's ***** i don't have to explain my dislike for the female jungle war zone that is called the woman's Virgina.

so she asked me what i don't like about it and i just told her i don't care for the smell.. not her just in general i don't care for the smell of ***** and i HATE hair. nothign turns me off more than having your nose in someones patch.

a few days later she was clean shaven and did some women **** down there but it didn't smell as lol much like ***** as it usually does. i tried it and i have to say i was quite pleased. now that she knows what i like and don't like i have no problem going down on her at all.

so it may be just that she is picky like i am. try to experiment. cut your nutt hair off (i do it, wife doesn't like hair either).. some men will tell you man that's gay but look man... no one is going to be spending more time down there than your wife you might as well make it as enjoyable as you possibly can. try rubbing your nuts with some good smelling soft soap or some intents or some ****. i am not trying to be funny but it's funny to type it out. i mean i am just saying there is **** you can do. not every one just gets off on nutt juice.

Reaction score
The thing is we've spoken about it. I've told her how I feel. Surely that's saying that you're open to suggestions. I guess when it comes down to it my wife just aint a dirty beech and that's what I need. Some chick that just wants to suck me off for the fun of it. What happens is no good for my ego and TBH I'm sick of it. I mean WTF, how do you stop halfway through? That's the turn off of the century.

FWIW I love eating pvssy always have always will. Maybe we should swap wives? :p

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would not even be so mad that she quit during one as much as you married her under false pretenses. that's some iimportant **** i need to know before i buy a ring. if you don't like giving blow jobs thats soemthing you just don't leave out of the equation

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men don't realize how much their crotches stink. Throughout the day, your crotch collects sweat, piss, and cvm. Not only that, your ba11s are inches away from your a55hole which you can never wipe good enough after a satisfying 5hit. All of it stinks and women don't like it.

If you want your woman to give you head and actually enjoy it, you need to clean yourself up. Shave or trim those pubes to prevent yuckies from collecting in them. Before you go into the bedroom, take some baby wipes and wipe down your d1ck, ba11s, and clean your a55 crack. If you want to know what your woman is smelling, sniff the baby wipe after one use. THAT is what your wife has to put up with.

Cleaning up your crotch makes for an enjoyable playground for your companion. She won't be disgusted and may actually get turned on knowing that her mouth and tongue is bringing you immense pleasure.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
A lot of men don't realize how much their crotches stink. Throughout the day, your crotch collects sweat, piss, and cvm. Not only that, your ba11s are inches away from your a55hole which you can never wipe good enough after a satisfying 5hit. All of it stinks and women don't like it.

If you want your woman to give you head and actually enjoy it, you need to clean yourself up. Shave or trim those pubes to prevent yuckies from collecting in them. Before you go into the bedroom, take some baby wipes and wipe down your d1ck, ba11s, and clean your a55 crack. If you want to know what your woman is smelling, sniff the baby wipe after one use. THAT is what your wife has to put up with.

Cleaning up your crotch makes for an enjoyable playground for your companion. She won't be disgusted and may actually get turned on knowing that her mouth and tongue is bringing you immense pleasure.
(runs into sons room to find unused baby wipes)_

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning,

If your not happy in your marriage I advise you to get out before later. The sooner you do the quicker it will be to your road to redemption.

Now this is absurd. Your girl gave you head all the time and when you marry her she then says she doesn't like giving head?? You must read between the lines. When I was in a relationship a few years back it was the same. This girl would skat on ya boy all the time!!! After a couple months in the relationship she just stopped skatting! I pretty much did the same thing that you did. After a couple months of that she then said she didn't like to have sex and she is coming closer to God. Now thinking of an 18 year old dude not having sex with his GF..... Something ain't right with that.

Now back to you. A girl giving her man head is an act of submission subliminally. Now that the fact that she refuses to give you head any more shows big signs of what is to come in the future.

To Desdinova:

That's very true. It does get musty easily down there. However, unless your stuff is straight up smelling like sh!t then you should be good to. I remember one time I roadtripped. A girl gave me some satisfaction the day before I roadtripped; The day I roadtriped I found another girl who was down with me. She gave me head for hours on end. Mind you I didn't take a shower and I could even smell my own mustiness!! But it probably is different when it is a girl your married too!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing my first wife would put in her mouth was chips and dip. I can relate. At least I don't have this problem now. Feel ya'lls pain.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you seen the South Park? You just have to take them to a musical:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrtTNlxJUqg

I would say that there are two different kinds of bl0wjobs, one is the kind where it's just part of sex where you both get off, and the other kind is where you are the only one who cvms. The latter is what most people think of. And yes, that goes away in a long relationship, unless we're talking about your mistress and not your wife. Your mistress will suck your d!ck recreationally forever, or until you marry her. It's the competition dynamic between women that fizzles out once they know they've won. But to be fair, the "new pvssy" testosterone buzz that men feel also fizzles out, too. It's all chemistry.

But if we're talking about simple reciprocation while having sex, there is no excuse for not doing that. And if you're going down on her, but she isn't on you, that is WAY wrong. It's like you cvmming in 30 seconds before she can get off. The entire point of having sex with someone should be caring about how they feel. But in long, bad relationships, a couple will stop giving a sh!t about each other long before they stop having sex.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife sucks me off every time we start fooling around. All I have to do is make out with her when we go to bed and she sucks it.

My wife is foreign and she does whatever I want so I am lucky.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, I would never consider a relationship, much less a marriage with a woman who doesn't love it, and love having me eat her, too. She also has to love my hobbies. I'm not taking a bunch of grief just because she doesn't want to go shooting or hunting.

Reaction score
That's what I need, a woman that wants to suck me off no matter what, one that craves to svck me off......put simply I need a sex fiend not a starfish.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe you guys are so starved for a *******. My wife wants to please me and she knows I like to get sucked so she does it. If your wife will not suck your d!ck you should tell her you will get it sucked somewhere else.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
(runs into sons room to find unused baby wipes)_
HAHAHAHAHA! I almost fell outta my chair , I thank you for that , I needed it

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not married but my LTR gives copious bl0wjobs. In fact every gf I have had beyond a year blew me at least 3-5 times a week.

Some girls just straight up dont like sucking d1ck, and there isn't much you can do about it. Most of them will though, if they love you. Plus it's a two way street. If she doesn't suck your d1ck, dont even go close to her pvssy with your mouth. Personally I think that is an absolute reason for break up, because I would never be happy not receiving head.

My gf will suck my d1ck and swallow every single day, but she ALWAYS expects reciprocation, whether it be oral or regular sex. For the most part I'm ok with it as she keeps herself very clean, but I do miss just getting head without having to reciprocate sometimes.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your chick isn't giving you head, she's not into you. To make it worse, yours VERBALLY tells you overtly that she doesn't like doing it. Pretty good hint right there.

I suggest you up your game. And also do what Desdinova said, that's a given. Hygiene is simply a must.

Titty-man once said:

( . )( . ) said:
Gixxer nailed it, by actually talking about this with her youve probably fvcked any chances of her sucking it.
I found with reluctant b!tches theres a few ways to approach it:

* Up your frame of dominance.
* Never ask or talk about it. (should never ever be talking about this sh!t anyway)
* Lick her out and guage when shes well and truly in that zone then pull her into the 69er position.
* Alternatively lick her out , watch for the zone then simply move up to where her head is on your knees and guide her head onto your d!ck while continung to finger her, dont nut the first time you do this and keep it short, you just want to show her its really not that difficult, then reward her by punishing her cvnt. Rinse and repeat.

Mind you again youve already talked about head with her and she knows exactly where your coming from so the above advice could very well be useless.
Btw Gixxer was right again in that she IS making excuses, if Brad pitt came along or someone who she perceived having similar value to her in her chick mind as Mr Pitt she would be sucking it like a champ. Dont forget that.

Reaction score
LOL nice post. No way my missus would go reverse 69 she wouldn't even sit on my face too dirty for her what a prude huh? I had the discussion again the other night and she tried to deny again and I said you either love it or you don't to which she replied "that's not true". I disagree. There's no middle ground when it comes to this. Guys, i haven't had a blow job in 5 years at least, haven't blown in my missus' mouth for God knows how long probs close to a decade.