I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
I love weed, but I gotta point somethin out, k2. You say it doesn't affect you, but you skip classes, don't study, and you know you could take tougher classes, but your standards are low and you're lazy.
Lazy is a side effect of weed. Word is bond god.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Half ass effort=Half ass resultsOriginally posted by -k2
But thats not totally true either, I was lazy in highschool as well, before i started smoking weed. Weed is more of an outlet for lazy people, it gives them something to do thats great.
Weed doesn't make me not go to classes, its because classes suck. Or im up to late drinking, and im all hungover, or i don't get to bed early enough and I would just rather sleep and not go to class. Its very wasteful yes, but I would still have the same problems, and still wouldn't go to class if there was no such thing as weed. (sure as hell would be boring tho lol)
I've been told i could do better if i applied myself all my life. Teachers, parents etc. But I could always get by with doing the bare minimum. HS was/is BS. The first two years of college are the same way.
It all comes down to motivation, and theres nothing to motivate me to get anything better then B's and C's. After college is done, all that work will be sumed up in one line on your resume. And it won't say anything about how you got all C's either.
You could argue that you need the classes to learn so you can get a job yada yada. Not true at all, any place you work is going to adaquatly train you to do what you need to do, as long as your a quick learner, its all gravy.
Now this attitude isnt for everyone, you won't get to be a docter, or a lawyer. But for a wussy business degree, its ez$$.
But it will probably bite me in the ass when I need to get into some schooling after undergraduate.
Oh well, heh
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
There's no "long term benefits" to getting p*ssy either, but we all seem to like that quite a bit. The bottom line is, we live for enjoyment. If you're truly having fun doing something, it can't be that bad for you.Originally posted by Ice Cold
1) Brain damage
2) Legal troubles
3) Lung damage
4) Waste of time
5) Waste of money
Long term benefits? I don't see any...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.