"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Marijuana

Young Tay

New Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Arizona
ill say this in my usess wit chronic before i quit

i have had nothing but good times

the only thing that i can look back and regret about is my strength went down and it kept my pockets far from deep

my reaction time never changed

i only got the munchies 2 or 3 times out of the thousands of blunts that i smoked i still dont know why that is for the longest i thought the munchies was an urban myth

the only thing that has harmed my short term memory is alcohol

i proved the statistics wrong it was not a gateway drug

as far as im concernd smokin a jay is healthier than a cigerette

how many pot smokers got lung cancer?

a hole in there throat?

or a devise that makes you talk like a robot for the rest of your life?

i can sit in a car of weed smoke but tabacco is an whole nother story


o and another thing how many more people quit smokin weed to that of tabacco?

think about it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Good post,

But i have to say this thread is being hit up like crazy......................................................

Thanks for the feedback
 

CribMaster345

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
ive smoked weed once before ..well twice in one day, but i havent done it since. i smoked cigs before too, but i dont want to smoke cigs because i dont want cancer or anything and dont wanna get addicted.

now putting weed & being a don juan together, couldn't smoking weed be a positive for being a don juan? i mean if your chill and all wouldnt that make it less of a problem approaching girls!!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhh wassap now u ***** ass anti-potheads i think i jus hit tha muh****in g spot

think about that *****es!!

i think ima start smokin more weed more often now that ive read this thread, seems more positive than negative.

and like my dad use to say ..the key to life is happiness!

so roll a big fat ****in blunt up and puff cuz muh****a u only got one life to live and yo check the ****in Anything Else thread to view my **** on religion cuz there isnt a ****in afterlife u religious fags the bible is a fairy tale and religion is all bs all its done is start wars so tote the **** up *****es and live it happy
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
To OD on marijuana you have to smoke twice the mass of your body.

According to a teacher of mine, the reason it was ever made illegal in the first place was that in the 30s (I think) some guy figured out how to make a material called liquid hemp, which contested the newly created plastic. A big plastic manufacturer didn't want the competition, so he pulled a couple of strings in congress and had all forms of marijuana made illegal.
 

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
283
Reaction score
1
Look, I don't want to get into this debate, so I'm just gonna post this and run.

Alright, I love how whenever someone does something THEY KNOW is bad, they have to say, "oh, it's not that bad. It's not as bad as _____." In this debate, alcohol has been a pretty popular comparison. Who gives a ****? Did anyone here try to say alcohol is good for you? No. Does the fact that something is worse make the thing you are trying to justify any better? Here is what you sound like (made more extreme so you can understand):

1) I slit my wrists...it's not like I'm shooting myself in the head.
2) I eat my own ****...but it's not that bad for me. It's not like I'm eating straight-up arsenic or anything.
3) I impregnated my cousin...the baby won't be ****ed up though. It's not like I impregnated my sister or something like THAT.

Alright, I gotta go to work. I look forward to the alcohol comparisons, and the "oh, you've been brainwashed. You're such a ***** cus you dont smoke." Maybe I should start smoking to try and prove to you guys that I'm cool and not brainwashed. Yeah, that'd be good.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
just quit smoking pot for about 3 weeks, and youll loose interst for it..... i was smoking pretty heavy for about a year, i finally got caught and i told to my self alright im gonna stop smoking for at least 3 weeks.... after those 3 weeks were gone i really didnt care about smoking anymore....well now i just drink....a ****load.
 
Top