Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Marijuana

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks it been awhile since i posted at this thread now i am currently not using marajuiana and i feel so much better and i think better to dont do drugs trust me its not a very good idea

YoungBG

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
I love weed, but I gotta point somethin out, k2. You say it doesn't affect you, but you skip classes, don't study, and you know you could take tougher classes, but your standards are low and you're lazy.

Lazy is a side effect of weed. Word is bond god.

hahah eveybody says that about being high you know and someone once said to me : They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the f*cking effort. There is a difference!!!

Its ment to be funny but there`s some truth in it , i live in Holland so Weed is LEGAL here but i dont smoke daily anymore if seen to many friends that could yust live in a coffeeshop and i been there to where everyday i would be at the coffeeshop after school and go home to eat and go back again and then its not real healhty anymore but many countries blow it out off porportions and say it could kill you and sh*t like that , but thats all BS if you can limit yourself with your use. but i dont notice any real bad things with my mind or budy eventhough if have used ALOT for 2 years straight. but do be carefull

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marijuana is no worse than alcohol. The government and media in the U.S. have done a good job of brainwashing the public into thinking that weed is the devil, and it can kill you, etc. etc., just because it's illegal. See: TRUTH ads. Might as well call them LIE ads.

They also make you think that it will indefinitely lead you into harder drugs. This is also false, for the most part. Most people I know that smoke don't do any other drugs, with the exception of alcohol. I myself smoke weed and drink in moderation, but I'm proud to say I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, nor do I plan on it. Hell, weed is better for you than nicotene is...plus it gets you high, while nicotene is really just a ****ty version of caffeine. And you won't get addicted to marijuana if you use a little common sense and willpower. Basically just tell yourself, "No, I don't need to smoke today, I'll just do something else." And it's solved. But as some of you might know, it takes a ****LOAD of willpower just to get over a cigarette addiction. It's mostly a physical addiction, with withdrawal, whereas with weed, it's mostly just a mental hurdle. Kinda like getting yourself to work out every day, or to stop eating junk food. It can be done, you just have to DO it.

I think in general, weed is probably about as harmless as caffeine or alcohol. That doesn't mean you should smoke every day. If you smoke even about 3 times a week, you will start to notice a sort of "haze" in your thoughts. You will become a little slow to think, if you know what I mean. You won't become dumber, you just won't be able to think very quickly, and you will lose some short term memory as well. Because of this, I only smoke a few times a month, at the most, cause I like being able to think quickly and clearly. And keep in mind that the "haze" is really due the THC coating your brain cells. It does NOT kill your brain cells like the propaganda machine says it will, it just weakens them. When you stop smoking, you will notice that you can think much more quickly, and you aren't so lazy either.

Just for the fact that it does make you lazy and slow to think, I don't smoke very often.

Reaction score
I don't smoke heavily. In SOME heavy users, over years can lead to gynecomastia(t!tties on guys) as well.

Like everything, enjoy in moderation. Yes listening to music while your on the herb is very enjoyable, you really do pick up on the subtlely of the instruments being used..

Personally, it also makes me horny as fvck when I'm on it. Guys that get stoned, have sex or jerk off while high... doesn't get much better then that! When you c*m it feels like the bomb...:D

WinterFruit

Reaction score
Its proven

Usage of marijuana deteriorates your muscles.
I would recommend you cease using it if you are trying to beef up.

Marijuana is not a good drug to experiment with.
Not only is it bad for your muscles but its bad for your lungs and your blood stream.

It should only be used for medicinal purposes such as treating glacoma.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The after effect of pot and the "high" differ from person to person.

And there are different kinds of weed

Minimal use of low-level weed is basically a harmless relaxer

Even memory loss won't affect you that much either.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think in general, weed is probably about as harmless as caffeine or alcohol."

You do realize that alcohol is very harmful. While one or two drinks every once in a while won't matter, people tend to overindulge themselves.

ANd it doesn't really matter for the most part when your 20 years old. The problem starts years later when all that crap you did when you were younger, catches up to you.

Be it alcohol, drugs, ciggarettes, partying, never sleeping, steroids, whatever you want to call it, it eventually comes back to haunt you when you get older.

Do what you want. I've tried many things over my lifetime, but in every case I knew most of those things weren't good for me.

It's funny when people try to defend their habits. No matter what they are. The majority of anything has side effects. It's absurd to say they don't. Eating too much pasta isn't good for you. Eating too much chocolate isn't good for you. Drinking too much coffee isn't good for you. Drinking too much alcohol is'nt good for you, smoking cigarrettes isn't good for you, and smoking too much weed isn't good for you.

Look at it this way. If you have to argue about something like smoking weed over the internet, to people you'll probably never meet and know, you aren't just smoking it in moderation.

Do whatever you want, but don't go professing that there are no side effects. Everything has side effects. Just accept it and continue doing what your doing. Otherwise, you are just fooling yourself.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
good point elvis. everything in moderation. It obviously has side effects just like everything else. I really dont understand why it is illegal. It isnt any worse for you than alcohol. (not that alcohol isnt bad for you, but its your choice whether or not want to take those risks)

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -k2
But thats not totally true either, I was lazy in highschool as well, before i started smoking weed. Weed is more of an outlet for lazy people, it gives them something to do thats great.

Weed doesn't make me not go to classes, its because classes suck. Or im up to late drinking, and im all hungover, or i don't get to bed early enough and I would just rather sleep and not go to class. Its very wasteful yes, but I would still have the same problems, and still wouldn't go to class if there was no such thing as weed. (sure as hell would be boring tho lol)

I've been told i could do better if i applied myself all my life. Teachers, parents etc. But I could always get by with doing the bare minimum. HS was/is BS. The first two years of college are the same way.

It all comes down to motivation, and theres nothing to motivate me to get anything better then B's and C's. After college is done, all that work will be sumed up in one line on your resume. And it won't say anything about how you got all C's either.

You could argue that you need the classes to learn so you can get a job yada yada. Not true at all, any place you work is going to adaquatly train you to do what you need to do, as long as your a quick learner, its all gravy.

Now this attitude isnt for everyone, you won't get to be a docter, or a lawyer. But for a wussy business degree, its ez$$.

But it will probably bite me in the ass when I need to get into some schooling after undergraduate.

Oh well, heh
Half ass effort=Half ass results

No, the company isnt going to "adequatly train you to what you need to do," unless youre talking about sweeping floors. Because yes, they will show you which floors to sweep.

Ya, it will bite you in the ass. It will bite you in the ass after you graduate with your half-ass motivation and start whining because youve joined the thousands of other halfassers who cant find a job.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These topics are ridiculous.

There are the wackos who keep shoving marijuana statistics down your throat. Then there are the smokers who try to reason why it's not that bad.

We all know that smoking is bad. We all know that it affects the nervous system. We know its not healthy.

So who the fukk cares? If youre going to smoke it, then shutup and do it. Dont come acting stupid and asking "are there any effects of it?" Stop being a pvssy.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

But that's the point of this thread

and if you don't care so much

you shouldn't have replied!

ELVIS

You can't assume everything.

If you have a fall out and drink or smoke very heavily one night

and then don't smoke again for a several months

Then like I said,

the side effects are minimal.

The problem is if you smoke or drink on a regular basis.

And you really can't just assume that every pothead that comes in here smokes all the time

even if most of them do.

right

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Brain damage
2) Legal troubles
3) Lung damage
4) Waste of time
5) Waste of money

Long term benefits? I don't see any...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
1) Brain damage
2) Legal troubles
3) Lung damage
4) Waste of time
5) Waste of money

Long term benefits? I don't see any...
There's no "long term benefits" to getting p*ssy either, but we all seem to like that quite a bit. The bottom line is, we live for enjoyment. If you're truly having fun doing something, it can't be that bad for you.

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Side effects of having a girl just for ass:

Positive:
sex

Negative:
Possibly breaking her heart/ruining her life
Posibilities of STDS
Possibilities of having a child with a woman you don't love
Spending time and money to see her for ass

and in conclusion,girls are just as bad a drug as marijuana..so DONT DO GIRLS!!

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey - smoke that sh1t all you want, more brainless people I can boss around...

About benefits to getting girls:

You get to know the types of people there are
You learn to influence them
If you wanna marry, your chances of getting the wife you want are higher.

These kinds of skills can change your life man.