maria

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re 29 years old
i'im 34. i've been here since 2002.

my soon to be ex wife will be taken care of. i want her to be taken care of she has done nothing wrong and she's the mother of my kids. she's an amazing woman i spent some of the best years of my life with. the least i can do is make sure that she doesn't have to worry financially and i'll be fine.

millie (wife) is fighgint back and has asked me to take a month to sit down and think about is this what ireally want. if it is, she will accept it and we can proceed. i owe her that much.

it's kinda odd cause right now i'm at home sleeping in the same bed as her because i got work **** to do and i haven't moved my work office yet. i tried to go in the guest bedroom but she was like there is no need for that. she wants the D. i can tell i know my wife. but i dont' want to give her any hope. ; i promised maria that going home and working was just that and i intend to keep my promise. i mean i'm' crazy about this woman ya;ll. she's IT for me.

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your wife is such a great woman why do you need to break your family? What you are experiencing it is just a chemical bomb in your brain that it’s normal in the beginning, some stronger than others but eventually it will fade. You don’t know this woman yet, and to think that you are crazy about her it isn’t going to make the perfect future. Perfection doesn’t exist. You’re just starting something new hopefully you’re also lucky and it will be healthy...because if later on is not, then you will regret the pain that you’re costing to your family. Your wife is definitely centered and knows you really well because she is telling you to see for one month. Listen to her. Be smart and don’t let your emotions make such a huge decision. On another note...your new crush feels any remorse for breaking your family?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her the thursday before last and I mean we have spent the night at her house 6 nights.
I'm all for having a mistress if a person's wife isn't filling all of a man's needs. Why in hell don't you do that instead?

This woman has been around for TWO WEEKS. I've had women fvck off after 6 weeks, and that's extremely common. What are you going to do if she fvcks off after 6 weeks? Go back to your wife? Be lonely? Fvck other women?

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for having a mistress if a person's wife isn't filling all of a man's needs. Why in hell don't you do that instead?

This woman has been around for TWO WEEKS. I've had women fvck off after 6 weeks, and that's extremely common. What are you going to do if she fvcks off after 6 weeks? Go back to your wife? Be lonely? Fvck other women?
Nope he is going to be chit out of luck. Maria will he gone, his wife will be gone and hate him for life making his miserable every chance she gets, his kids will forever despise him and he will be paying support and alimoney out the azz.
He is being emotional like a woman and I say this out of concern not hate.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious nothing he puts up adds anymore, before he said he had a 3some/4some with his wife a girl he helps out and her guy, so pretty much he had a open marriage, so by that he could fvck the new girl, with his wife together without problem, but then he says he find the girl and is cheating with.

so or he is having delusions with heavy drugs or trolling hard.

I figure since his last post his wife would kick him not the otherway

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
serious nothing he puts up adds anymore, before he said he had a 3some/4some with his wife a girl he helps out and her guy, so pretty much he had a open marriage, so by that he could fvck the new girl, with his wife together without problem, but then he says he find the girl and is cheating with.

so or he is having delusions with heavy drugs or trolling hard.

I figure since his last post his wife would kick him not the otherway
That was the beginning of the end, it starts out with testing the waters with foursomes then he meets a new woman and goes off the deep end and now wants to leave his wife and kids cause he got the feelz. If you consider that he's a former drug addict, he found a new drug to indulge in and it's this new woman, a couple years down the line he'll leave her too when he finds a new high that makes him deluded that he's in lala land.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the beginning of the end, it starts out with testing the waters with foursomes then he meets a new woman and goes off the deep end and now wants to leave his wife and kids cause he got the feelz. If you consider that he's a former drug addict, he found a new drug to indulge in and it's this new woman, a couple years down the line he'll leave her too when he finds a new high that makes him deluded that he's in lala land.
If this is the case he's ****ed up beyond belief. And his kids will be too

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus Backbreaker, you need to hit the brake pedal. This is highly irrational, emotional behavior that women exhibit. You are under the influence of internal chemicals your body produces to make you feel this way. Go chase your feelers if you insist, but don't burn the bridge with your wife.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm an addict myself and to me this sounds like addictive behaviour.

You've not known the woman long enough to blow up your marriage over it.

Your mistaking lust for love & you will regret it at some point down the line when the high wears off.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm an addict myself and to me this sounds like addictive behaviour.

You've not known the woman long enough to blow up your marriage over it.

Your mistaking lust for love & you will regret it at some point down the line when the high wears off.
Dude lets other men F his wife and watches, he is ruined in every way as it is.
There is no point to even converse with him.

Glassguy

Reaction score
End result-

Maria is a wh0re and will bounce about the time the ink dries on the divorce papers. OP will be a miserable mess because by that time his soon to be ex wife will have changed her tune by taking him to the cleaners and screwing other guys as well.

You dont even know each other yet. Right now its a bliss because you just meet up and fvck. Wait until real life enters the picture (bills, work, kids) and takes the fun out of it.....which is reality btw. Which is what you have now with a perfectly good wife and family.

I am amazed that your wife is sort of understanding with this and is giving you a chance to turn it around. Most women would have thrown you out of the house by now. She is showing the ultimate sign of how committed she is to your marriage and you are still sticking your d!ck in Maria.

Mark my words, this doesnt end well.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End result-

Maria is a wh0re and will bounce about the time the ink dries on the divorce papers. OP will be a miserable mess because by that time his soon to be ex wife will have changed her tune by taking him to the cleaners and screwing other guys as well.

You dont even know each other yet. Right now its a bliss because you just meet up and fvck. Wait until real life enters the picture (bills, work, kids) and takes the fun out of it.....which is reality btw. Which is what you have now with a perfectly good wife and family.

I am amazed that your wife is sort of understanding with this and is giving you a chance to turn it around. Most women would have thrown you out of the house by now. She is showing the ultimate sign of how committed she is to your marriage and you are still sticking your d!ck in Maria.

Mark my words, this doesnt end well.
couldn't agree more. that worm will turn and when it does, she is going to be a vengeful b*tch and quite honestly, rightfully so. the screwing over someone thing goes both ways. usually, it's the guy getting taken to the cleaners but to have a woman who knows you're screwing around, gives you room to figure it out, gives your threesomes and doesn't screw other guys? for the love of God man, what more could you ask for? you know how many guys on here would literally give their right nut for a woman who will allow you a double blow job, not screw other guys and is not a royal pain in the *ss all the time? count me as a right nut giver for that type of woman, believe me.