Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

maria

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met someone. Yes I know I'm married. I wasn't trying to met someone. I was trying to pump gas. I was at the gas station and out of the blue walks this tall dark haired olive skinned woman who I could not take my eyes off of. Her name is Maria. She's jewish actually a german jew.

Yes I've cheated. virtually every day since I've met her. And don't care. This woman is the most addictive drug I have ever had. I cannot stop thinking about her. I cannot stop being around her.

My wife knew something was up last week, I don't even want to touch my wife anymore and I mean she's not chopped liver. I feel like, sleeping with mywife would be cheating on maria. yeah i know.

I thought i had been in love before. This woman has me by the nose and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm leaving my wife. Not even because, i don't want to embarass my wife or for any morally responsible reason like that, i am leaving because i want to be with maria.

she's younger than me, she's 32. About 5'10.. i like tall women apparently. She's extoic, i love her sense of humor, she's an absolute freak in bed, she likes to be dominated / she likes dominant men.

I literally, cannot stop thinking about this woman. She's not a gold digger and does for herself, which in turn makes me want to spoil the **** out of her lol.

This woman has turned my entire life upside down and I am happy about it. I"ve never been so happy in my life honestly.

What I love about her is, she is very well grounded. she doesnt' realize how hot she is . She's just a normal 5'10 jewish girl with a perfect body lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume no prenup?

Maria best be worth the money you will lose and breaking up your family.

Also consider, what happens when you get used to Maria and she no longer sparks you, or Maria walks out on you.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is happy but doesn't see what a fool he is being.

Some people need outside sources to be happy. Which is the complete opposite of Alpha per this site.

So what does that say about him?

Good luck with the courts.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is the most addictive drug I have ever had.
Considering what you have shared about your past, that is quite the compliment. Is your tendency toward addictive behaviors influencing your decision-making? Whether that is good or bad is up to you. I wish you the best, my friend.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always said, i am married to my wife because she was my best option. she no longer is my best option so i'm leaving.

I told her yesterday. She's a great woman and I wish i didn't have to break her heart. I have no problem giving her anything she wants. There won't be a messy court battle she can have the kids as long as I can see them and she is going ot want me to see them because I'm their father.

I mean, I just don't care. I've never been this.. **** I don't know... helpless, when dealing with a woman. She's like the crack cocaine of ***** lol. Plus I did[t know jewish women were so hot. She looks just like the girl on the cover of les mieserables execpt with brunette ish red hair

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so last friday, i decided to go over her house to spend the night with her. she loves to walk and has this perfect stomach. so it's late and she wants to show me around her part of town and so we go for a walk at like midngiht. it was so ****ing romantic lol. then we see this garbage dumpster and there is a mtressess laying o nthe ground next to it, and we look at it and we are both thinking the same thing. we take off our pants and we **** on the garbage dumpster maatress lol it was so hot lol. l now everytime we see a garbage dumpster we smile

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly happened at the gas station that you were able to make Maria yours? In other words, what did you say, what did she say?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no troll. you just had to be there. i don't do **** like that which is what made it so great it was so out of character for me .

she approached me. i was driving my jag and she told me i had a nice car. i offered to take her for a ride in it and she hopped in. she has these big eyes and she was looking at me they just melted my heart.

it's just two people who are really into each other. I met her the thursday before last and I mean we have spent the night at her house 6 nights.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no troll. you just had to be there. i don't do **** like that which is what made it so great it was so out of character for me .

she approached me. i was driving my jag and she told me i had a nice car. i offered to take her for a ride in it and she hopped in. she has these big eyes and she was looking at me they just melted my heart.

it's just two people who are really into each other. I met her the thursday before last and I mean we have spent the night at her house 6 nights.
And what has your wife had to say about you being gone like this?
She is probably losing her mind.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Dude, you're being intoxicated/infatuated and you're mistaking it for "love". How old are you, 16??

Furthermore, this woman is a crazy, cluster B, toxic woman. The extreme high she is giving you now, will suddenly turn into an extreme low at some point in the future... She's turned your life upside down in a positive way now, but trust me, she will turn your life upside down in a very negative way eventually.

But whatever... No one is gonna get this through your head right now, you'll just have to experience it for yourself and reap what you sow. Sadly enough, your family is also gonna reap what you have sowed, while they are innocent...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it' sfunny because like, I know everything that everyone is telling me, and I just do not care lol. She's not crazy or a cluster B or anything. She's just my dream woman :)

the heart wants what it wants.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

You're going to get financially destroyed and run the risk of limited time with your kids over some chick you've known for two f*ucking weeks? You don't really know a person until you date them for a year or two. Hey, I don't mean to be an ass*hole but you're blubbering on and on about his chick so I can just imagine what you're like when you're with her. If she's senses you're into to her more than she's into to you, i.e., her value is higher than yours, you're toast. Plain and simple. Women are women and they cannot change their DNA or programming anymore than a PC can act like a Mac. They want men of high value. Is this how you're positioning yourself? Don't ever confuse what they say with what actually motivates them. You should know this s*hit. You post on SS like a lovesick puppy dog.

Not trying to be a d*ick, but I'm 99.99% sure you're setting yourself up for a HUGE fail (Yes, fail).

Reconsider.