Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mardi Gras Pictures: Night 1

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living only an hour from New Orleans (though traffic once you get to New Orleans during Mardi Gras week takes an hour to get through...) I decided to go down with a 'friend' and check out what was happening on Bourbon Street. We got up there, met with some of my friends, and all went to one of the parades - the first parade picture is from in front of my house, last Friday... the rest are New Orleans.

Oh, and a word about the plastic roses - they were her idea, and worked great. Wal-Mart sells them for $3/dozen... and when coupled with even a mediocre set of beads, normal girls will turn into lunatics exposing anything you want in hopes that you'll throw it down to them... As you can see, we were lucky enough to get a spot on a balcony overlooking Bourbon Street, which is no simple task in the mass confusion known as "Mardi Gras". Oh yeah, she likes girls too - this one might just be a keeper... ;)

Here's a preview of what you'll see inside... yes, I know, but I just got really, really bored.

http://www.jbspencer.com/sosuavemardigras.jpg

Now, on to the legal stuff. The following link contains material of an adult nature. If you are offended by nudity, particularly by the exposing of breasts by females of the age of consent (although the last few girls did look pretty young...) then you should not follow the link contained in this thread. Furthermore, if you are under the age of 18 (21 in some areas), or if your community has laws restricting your access to such material, you are not permitted to follow the link to my website's image gallery.

Okay, now on to the pictures!

http://www.jbspencer.com/mardigras05

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm putting that on my list of places to go when I turn 21.

Sweet pics... THe girl in picture 3 is hot.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy
Sweet pics... THe girl in picture 3 is hot.
That's what I was thinking.

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice site, but can someone please explain to me the culture of exchanging beads with exposure to breasts or other body parts? Do you win something at the end of you have the most beads or what?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, it just seems to be a tradition... nothing is won except for the beads themselves. With so many hundreds of thousands of tourists, it would be rather hard for anyone to determine who has the best beads.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we dont question why women show boobs for beads. We just shutup and give them beads.

Note to self: go to new orleans for mardi gras

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say, I think it's really ****ed up when for most of the year you go to a bar and you have to endure painstakingly boring conversation and laugh at people's stupid jokes just to have a SMALL CHANCE of getting action in the future (maybe not even in THAT night).

Or you can go to mardi gras, throw a set of 50 cent plastic beads, and get an all access pass.

WTF?

Alexi

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good pics Diablo

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
I have to say, I think it's really ****ed up when for most of the year you go to a bar and you have to endure painstakingly boring conversation and laugh at people's stupid jokes just to have a SMALL CHANCE of getting action in the future (maybe not even in THAT night).

Or you can go to mardi gras, throw a set of 50 cent plastic beads, and get an all access pass.

WTF?

Alexi
Yeah, America's great, isn't it? :D