PeasantPlayer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,069
- Reaction score
- 946
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I agree.
And if she's not putting out? Guys gonna hang around to gas her head up.Women can be boring as hell and the IQ of Forrest Gump but still have 100 guys trying to get at them if they have a nice ass. Boring and unattractive women are single, not the boring hot ones.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Even they get options, maybw not Chads but still optionsWomen can be boring as hell and the IQ of Forrest Gump but still have 100 guys trying to get at them if they have a nice ass. Boring and unattractive women are single, not the boring hot ones.
Yes I aree though many guys are even more boring because all they do is to chase boring women.
Thus is true as wellYes I aree though many guys are even more boring because all they do is to chase boring women.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
what does this mean 'female fussiness in relation to her own looks level' ?Female fussiness in relation to her own looks level is the primary reason why women are single, not boringness. A boring woman who is a 5-6 who puts out regularly and has reasonable expectations will typically be in a relationships. She might have short gaps in between things, but she'll rarely be lacking for sex.
Not at all. Female fussiness means that lets say an average looking woman (5) demands to only have sex or get into relationships with males rating 7.5+ or higher. Men are likely to have sex with her but probably won't commit to her. If she's using swipe apps, she's getting plenty of attention from men but focusing upon the higher level men while ignoring the 5.5-7 level guys, who might actually be better fits for her longer term.what does this mean 'female fussiness in relation to her own looks level' ?
I feel this is a stupid question (feel stupid for asking)
Does this mean she's waiting too long for selfimprovements (life, personality and attractiveness) to be finished and completed before approaching more guys?
ok.Not at all. Female fussiness means that lets say an average looking woman (5) demands to only have sex or get into relationships with males rating 7.5+ or higher. Men are likely to have sex with her but probably won't commit to her. If she's using swipe apps, she's getting plenty of attention from men but focusing upon the higher level men while ignoring the 5.5-7 level guys, who might actually be better fits for her longer term.
I can give examples of female fusiness in relation to her own looks level from my personal life.
A few years back, I had a co-worker. She's 36 now, and at the time she was my co-worker, she was 32-33. During her time as my co-worker, she experienced a breakup. She is 5'1" and maybe about a 6 in looks. She did gain some weight as her romantic relationship was going down the tubes in her first year in this company as my co-worker. Anyway, she refused to date anyone who was under 6'0". She's 5'1". That's totally unreasonable. She also had other aesthetics and personal attribute standards that were also unreal. She's had a very rocky relational history. She's never married and no children.
Another woman, who was once a friend (there was a falling out) of my closest friend's gf (now wife), had similar issues. She's 32 now, and at the time I knew her she was 24-26. She is also 5'1". She also refused to consider anyone below 6'0". She turned down a 6'4" ex NCAA swimmer with a good body and great job (white male and she is white) who wanted her big time. She also turned me down for being 5'10". She moved away from my city, returning to the area where she spent her childhood. I last saw her 5 years ago. When I last saw her 5 years ago on a return visit to my city, she had improved her fitness, having a sexy feminine musculature, and had a quality tan. Even still, for her to demand only 6'0"+ men is unreasonable. She's attractive. I would have called her a 6 when she lived in my city, and a 7 in her most recent social media pictures that I can see from 1-2 years ago. She's never married, no children, and had some relationship issues as well.
I know a couple of other fit women from sports leagues I participated in years ago who seem to perpetually have a presence on swipe apps. They are now in their early to mid 30s. Years ago, in their mid 20s, I was interested in both of them but never got anywhere with either. It doesn't seem like they've accomplished much in the 5+ years since I've seen either of them in person. They've probably gotten more notches, but I doubt either has had a romantic relationship of 1 year or longer in that time. I'm sure that they've passed up some great options. I'd say that I would be one of those quality options, but I'm sure there are many more besides me that they've passed up.
Women are deeply insecure about their looks. This is always true.ok.
I thought you meant her judging herself. Potential LSE or lack of selfconfidence/self-perfectionism issues
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
ok. I thought you meant her judging herself. Potential LSE or lack of selfconfidence/self-perfectionism issues.
Self esteem has been emphasized immensely since the 1990s, especially to young girls in elementary and high schools.Women are deeply insecure about their looks. This is always true.
Agree with this. If a woman can discuss interests, intellectual things and so forth and relate to men (women familiar with men and “man stuff” or “man speak” often do this naturally) then there will be a natural affinity toward her by men.Anecdotally, I found that women that have at least one brother and/or are tomboy-ish often have better personalities. They understand and can appreciate guy humor.
Actually, they are not. Many women are not single because they are boring. Some people, being men or women have no communication skills. In my opinion, if she gives you sex , she is not boring at all. You should stop blaming women for x reasons to justify rejection.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.