Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many Meaningful Threads Taken Down Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 4924
Another example of a decent thread deleted. Basically gave all of you a way to make $100 with only a $1 risk, but your fine mods would rather you not have that info.

Billtx49

Reaction score
View attachment 4924
Another example of a decent thread deleted. Basically gave all of you a way to make $100 with only a $1 risk, but your fine mods would rather you not have that info.
Read the Forum rules concerning posting copyrighted material and commercial advertisements. The deletion is your warning.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Forum rules concerning posting copyrighted material and commercial advertisements. The deletion is your warning.
Not seeing how I violated that rule

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if anyone would like that info, feel free to dm. Apparently we can only discuss a small select of approved topics on the forum.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's take a look at the whole picture...

I thought the Trump/Covid thread was going well. But I also thought that about the BLM thread from months ago
I joined this forum as a life-long Dem0crat L1beral. Because this forum has allowed opinions from different walks of life
Now let's see what the purpose of this forum is supposed to be according to sosuave.com:
---------------------------------------
Girl Problems?
If you have a girl problem (and who doesn't), please download and read The SoSuave Guide to Women and Dating. It will solve 90% of your problems with women. If you are still confused about something, you can send me an email and I will try to help you out. Please keep your email short with just the most relevant details.

You can also post your question to the SoSuave Discussion Forum. Thousands of members hang out here and will be happy to give you their opinions. And some of these guys are very, very smart.
---------------------------------------

The main purpose of the forum is to give men advice on dating women. Most of the things that have been deleted have nothing to do with this topic. If it's off topic, it's subject to being deleted especially if it's controversial in nature. The two biggest offenders are religion and politics, and that has never changed from the day I joined this forum back in 2001.

If you want to discuss either of those two topics, you're better off going to a different forum. If you want to discuss how to get your d1ck wet, this is the place to do it.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.