Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many Meaningful Threads Taken Down Lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was nothing negative about my Man Up thread....

It was a positive message telling guys not to beat themselves up if women use that "man up" phrase to attack their ego.... Which is no different than when a woman says "you'll die old and alone" as a scare tactic....

That the thread was closed shows how some mods are on some sort of power trip....
Not really. The forum I guess wants to operate on a higher level. Guys who get into the situation that a women says man up have to get out of the situation. End of story.

It's bad for the mood to just think about these kind of women or to make a thread about it unless you are doing it in a skilled way.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most recently
This thread was quite ok though I guess one can feel that some guys are boiling. The thread is good in principle but it's definately not lighthearted and postitiv.

I guess there is already enough depression and negativity in the women connected threads.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. The forum I guess wants to operate on a higher level. Guys who get into the situation that a women says man up have to get out of the situation. End of story.

It's bad for the mood to just think about these kind of women or to make a thread about it unless you are doing it in a skilled way.
If the thread wasn't locked on a frivolous whim then we could have an honest discussion about why when women say "man up" it isn't because the guy is being weak, it's a manipulation tool women use to get men to conform to their entitlement complex.... It's no different than when women say "you're gonna die old and alone" or something to that effect....

"...It takes a real man to marry a single mom..."

I'm not going to say anymore about that topic in this thread, I merely brought it up as an example of how mods are now closing threads for no reason other than they perceive it as some kind of slight against their ego....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Gentlemen, although you might be pissed off with ur threads getting knocked off or walled off, it's nothing of consequence.

Learn to move on.

The Mods, whether rightly or wrongly, has their job, whatever it is, it is still theirs to do and not ours, they're doing it for free and on their time, so a modicum of respect must be shown to the "office bearers".

We on our part just keep on doing what we're always been doing, differences is bound to happen, and that's what makes everything very interesting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheVirtualMind I think this by @billtx49 explains it pretty much

Petty bickering happens pretty much between same people all the time, if you got those in your thread, it will get locked. It is @Spaz, it is @Who Dares Win and it is @Bible_Belt. They do have good things to say, it is when they say good things back and force page after page f@y things happen to threads.
I've been 8 years in this board with no problems at all and veterans can confirm...its true I had parts on closed threads but its just in the last months and I was never the one to begin it, ask yourself why then.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the members I see complaining about this are some of the same that cannot have productive discourse, if your strategy is to resort to insults in a political discussion i see no reason for you to be here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, bickering starts Spaz is there, bible_belt is there, then you pitch in. Thread is closed. Show me a thread that was closed in anything else and 3 of you weren't involved.
Well as you said yourself it takes someone to ignite, only after that someone to follow and someone as catalyzator.

While I never received any warning from the mods (given that I post here from 8 yrs with no problems probably), I wrote to some of them by my own initiative to apologize for not ignoring dumb provocations against me.

Anyway I recall plenty of closed threads all around the board without my involvement, Im pretty sure Im not the factor there and such factor can be easily found.

Either cases Im done with picking up provocations, when provoked I'll simply reply to the user that Im not interested if feeding trolls than proceed to ignore.

Regarding my contribution to this forum, you can go back as early as the early 10s and you will notice my report and feedbacks on clubs game, @Mike32ct was there and can confirm as much as the other veterans.

Ps. trolls usually have 3 features which are flooding (plenty of posts in such brief time), ad hominem (attacks on people rather than ideas), spamming (plenty of useless posts of no relevant utility, often copied and pasted from others)....I dont fit such profile.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the thread wasn't locked on a frivolous whim then we could have an honest discussion about why when women say "man up" it isn't because the guy is being weak, it's a manipulation tool women use to get men to conform to their entitlement complex.... It's no different than when women say "you're gonna die old and alone" or something to that effect....

"...It takes a real man to marry a single mom..."

I'm not going to say anymore about that topic in this thread, I merely brought it up as an example of how mods are now closing threads for no reason other than they perceive it as some kind of slight against their ego....
Having grown up with a stepfather that was more of a "dad" than my own father, I'll sometimes read certain attitudes on here that give me pause. However, I don't dismiss the person or anything. I'm sure that I also have attitudes that others do not necessarily agree with as well.

Mods are human too and we all have that occasional knee jerk reaction. With this being said, I hope that the mods will also understand our predicament. I don't like the idea of responding to this particular posting (or other postings that might scrutinize certain mod behavior) and thinking to myself "will I catch a mod on a bad day and get a temp. ban?"

My complaints here are little (but I still oppose locking any form of discussion) . As I understand it, the mods will personally e-mail a member and explain why they are on the verge of getting a ban. This seems 100% diplomatic to me. Although I wish biggoal had not been permanently banned, the mods openly explained that they really went beyond the call of duty for him. The forum doesn't belong to us and technically, they didn't owe us an explanation.

We don't pay anything to participate on this forum. If I go to a business and they say that they don't allow Nissan cars in their parking lot and I'll have to leave, so be it (it's their business). Again, I'm not in favor of postings getting locked, but again, we don't pay or maintain this forum.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Interesting thread. I will say that you guys might think we are censoring your posts for political reasons, but that is 100% not the case. We are cutting down on political threads because of the bickering and arguing that transpires. I can scroll by eyeball at the list of threads in a particular Sub forum and the longer ones almost always have bickering and arguing in them, even without me having to read the title of the thread. This just fire off quick. When the political climate cools off we would love to go back to being able to have political threads. But right now no matter if you are on the left or on the right, Anything that gets posted from either side will generate bickering from the other. We don’t want a forum full of bickering. That’s what women do. We are better than that.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well looky looky what we have here.... Can this possibly get any creepier...???...

Ayo @Bible_Belt , "look, here's the deal": I get it, you're a left-winger that blindly drinks the DNC's victimhood koolaid... but hopefully this will finally get it through your thick skull that you're not being singled out because of your leftist politics...

Is there any member on this board that's more right-wing than I am, or a louder Trump supporter than I am...???....

And as you can see, I'm being targeted as well...

The plain fact is that we have mods on this board with fragile egos..... and men with fragile egos cannot be entrusted with any degree of authority because they will always abuse it....

Btw, I'm almost certain this post will be deleted....

Untitled.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic would it be if this thread got locked and members in here got banned....

.....it would only prove my point that certain mods are ego-fragile and are abusing their power....

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic would it be if this thread got locked and members in here got banned....

.....it would only prove my point that certain mods are ego-fragile and are abusing their power....
No, it would just a self fulfilling prophecy, as members who have posted in here (some, not all) have received warnings before for violating forum rules and continue to try and jump over the line.

Please stop the “woe is me” crusade.

It is almost as if people read the forum rules and the stickies and decide “eh, I can get around them” and then act shocked when they are held accountable. Shame on us mods. Holding people accountable. Oh, the agony.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please stop the “woe is me” crusade.
Sorry my friend, but the burden falls on my shoulders to call out abuse of power....

...I'm willing to go down in a blaze of glory if that's what it takes....

Yes, I'm fully aware I'm being overly dramatic over something so petty.....

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mods, whether rightly or wrongly, has their job, whatever it is, it is still theirs to do and not ours, they're doing it for free and on their time, so a modicum of respect must be shown to the "office bearers".
Honestly, the rules say no politics, so I think the mods give us some leeway, which I appreciate. It's hard to discuss anything topical right now without delving into politics. So things could be a lot worse. If it's the bickering that's being targeted, I can understand that, even though I personally would prefer free discussion (spamming ads aside). But it's not my board.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Anyone one who is upset with how we moderate can ask the site owner for a refund this month.

Oh wait a minute ??? :oops:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What irrates me is that neither of those two a-holes @Spaz & @Bible_Belt have invested any effort into this thread, while next time I post something they will sure come over and bicker my thread to another closure.

When you refer to other forum members as "a-holes" you become your own biggest liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.