"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Manscaping

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Awkward topic, but one to discuss nevertheless. Which do y'all think is better? Leaving all body hair untouched, trimming, shaving, shaving some and trimming the rest, etc.
What have you found that women prefer? Based on their actions, not words of course.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I don't typically shave (too itchy and uncomfortable), haven't experienced any signs of dislike about it. I do sometimes trim it down a bit, but there's always hair down there.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Awkward topic, but one to discuss nevertheless. Which do y'all think is better? Leaving all body hair untouched, trimming, shaving, shaving some and trimming the rest, etc.
What have you found that women prefer? Based on their actions, not words of course.
I am pretty hairy and I hate it.

I do what I prefer which is to shave my upper body and around my d!ck and under my balls...will make a small d!ck look average, an average d!ck look big and a big d!ck look huge.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I am pretty hairy and I hate it.

I do what I prefer which is to shave my upper body and around my d!ck and under my balls...will make a small d!ck look average, an average d!ck look big and a big d!ck look huge.
Tried shaving once. Horrible. Sandpaper. Switched to trimming occasionally. Trying out a Manscapped trimmer I saw at Target myself.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Buzz with clippers everywhere. Maybe #2 guard.
I do this as it's easy and less chance of rash or hair coming back thicker. The kind of gals that I meet, all prefer well groomed or guys with minimal hair so it's partly to get them more turned on in the bedroom.

There was one gal I met that recently got out of a 15 year marriage and told me she hasn't been with anyone else or had sex in like 2 years. I was first skeptical but when I saw her unshaven bush, I began to believe her. It was literally out of a 70's scene. LOL
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Definitely focus most on the bottom. Trim chest if its too much but women love a hairy chest if you're in good shape. Trimming facial hair but not leaving your face totally bare will increase points as well. On top of that a good haircut. Most guys are enhanced with an undercut.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Shave the shaft and scrotum. (Don't try to use clippers on the sac) Clip surrounding groin hair down below #2 or 1
Chest Untouched
back and shoulders waxed or shaved
 
Top