Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manscaping

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awkward topic, but one to discuss nevertheless. Which do y'all think is better? Leaving all body hair untouched, trimming, shaving, shaving some and trimming the rest, etc.
What have you found that women prefer? Based on their actions, not words of course.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't typically shave (too itchy and uncomfortable), haven't experienced any signs of dislike about it. I do sometimes trim it down a bit, but there's always hair down there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Awkward topic, but one to discuss nevertheless. Which do y'all think is better? Leaving all body hair untouched, trimming, shaving, shaving some and trimming the rest, etc.
What have you found that women prefer? Based on their actions, not words of course.
I am pretty hairy and I hate it.

I do what I prefer which is to shave my upper body and around my d!ck and under my balls...will make a small d!ck look average, an average d!ck look big and a big d!ck look huge.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty hairy and I hate it.

I do what I prefer which is to shave my upper body and around my d!ck and under my balls...will make a small d!ck look average, an average d!ck look big and a big d!ck look huge.
Tried shaving once. Horrible. Sandpaper. Switched to trimming occasionally. Trying out a Manscapped trimmer I saw at Target myself.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buzz with clippers everywhere. Maybe #2 guard.
I do this as it's easy and less chance of rash or hair coming back thicker. The kind of gals that I meet, all prefer well groomed or guys with minimal hair so it's partly to get them more turned on in the bedroom.

There was one gal I met that recently got out of a 15 year marriage and told me she hasn't been with anyone else or had sex in like 2 years. I was first skeptical but when I saw her unshaven bush, I began to believe her. It was literally out of a 70's scene. LOL

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely focus most on the bottom. Trim chest if its too much but women love a hairy chest if you're in good shape. Trimming facial hair but not leaving your face totally bare will increase points as well. On top of that a good haircut. Most guys are enhanced with an undercut.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shave the shaft and scrotum. (Don't try to use clippers on the sac) Clip surrounding groin hair down below #2 or 1
Chest Untouched
back and shoulders waxed or shaved