Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manipulative b!tch almost had me for 18 years!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker, you keep all your used condoms? lol, i've heard of lots of sh!t in my life, but that's definetly a first. do you pin them to a wall or something, or keep them in a box or in a display case?

as for cent, good job man, way to dodge a bullet

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Man, beat that AFC's ass if he comes to your house again. He says you should be lucky to have her? For what???? A girl who tries to ruin your fukkin life? I GUARANTEE you, by taking up for her, that is an angle that pvssy is taking to try to get in her pants because he's failed time and time again. It's got nothing to do with what's right or wrong. He wants to look good in front of her. Take his nose off his face for it. Geez it's so easy to read people when you open your eyes...

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dirtyvibe
actually she got him drunk

She got him drunk????? LOL......

So now we're to believe that not only did she force him to have sex with her, but now she MADE him drink too???? Does this guy take any responibility for his actions at all???

He complains that he's not ready to have a child, yet he still has sex? May I make a suggestion: IF YOU DON'T WANT A KID, DON'T HAVE VAGINAL INTERCOURSE.

1) Birth Control is NOT 100 percent. Women can and do get pregnant when on the pill.

2) Condoms are NOT 100 percent effective. Women can and do get pregnant when you're using a condom. The things have been known to break

I agree what the bytch did was WRONG, and I'm not condoning her actions at all. Some women can be downright evil, and you should avoid them. But I think it's utterly ridiculous for centaurion to come on here playing the fvcking victim.

If you're so fvcking freaked out about having a kid, stick to anal, and oral sex.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has gotta be a record. with only 14 posts, Mr_knowit_all has already made it on my ignore list.

he just one-upped boulepiquante. :crackup:

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
this has gotta be a record. with only 14 posts, Mr_knowit_all has already made it on my ignore list.

he just one-upped boulepiquante. :crackup:
Like I care about making anyone's "ignore" list? I guess when someone presents a logical argument, your limited mind can't deal with it.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by italostud
I realize what you're saying. They're giving into their biological urges regardless of whether it is logical to do so. Regardless of whether they are trapping another unwilling human into an 18 year contract.

However, if that is acceptable, then it should also be acceptable for me to walk around and rape any hot women that I see, because my biological urges told me so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a great point, BUT....

For some unGodly reason, what the woman did wasn't illegal, but us raping women is illegal. This is, of course, IF you want to look at it from a lawyer's perspective. A judge would say "Tough rocks, pal, shouldv'e kept your d1ck in your pants."

Say a guy wanted a baby, but the chick didn't. Guy tells girl he's had a vasectomy when he hasn't, then she lets him blow his load in her and she gets knocked up. Who's fault is it then?

Mr. Know it all, you have a good argument, no questioning that, and that's when folks get upset, when you prove and disprove. That doesn't take away the fact that this b1tch is a conniving selfish wh0re...

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
quote:
Originally posted by italostud
I realize what you're saying. They're giving into their biological urges regardless of whether it is logical to do so. Regardless of whether they are trapping another unwilling human into an 18 year contract.

However, if that is acceptable, then it should also be acceptable for me to walk around and rape any hot women that I see, because my biological urges told me so.

This is a great point, BUT....

For some unGodly reason, what the woman did wasn't illegal, but us raping women is illegal. This is, of course, IF you want to look at it from a lawyer's perspective. A judge would say "Tough rocks, pal, shouldv'e kept your d1ck in your pants."

Say a guy wanted a baby, but the chick didn't. Guy tells girl he's had a vasectomy when he hasn't, then she lets him blow his load in her and she gets knocked up. Who's fault is it then?

Mr. Know it all, you have a good argument, no questioning that, and that's when folks get upset, when you prove and disprove. That doesn't take away the fact that this b1tch is a conniving selfish wh0re...

I never said she wasn't a conniving and selfish *****. I said if he's so worried about getting a woman pregnant, he should take the necessary steps to make sure that doesn't happen.

My point is, both he and the woman are basically idiots, and shouldn't procreate. The one who suffers in these types of situations is the unwanted child. Any time a man sticks his penis in a woman's vagina, there's a risk for pregnancy. Don't fvcking sit here and throw all the blame on someone else.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme

i agree with mr know it all a great deal, but voicing it with the intent of changing anyone's mind is where we differ, as that course of action is fallacious in nature. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

nothing we can say or illustrate would change the OP's mind.....why bother arguing?

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
i agree with mr know it all a great deal, but voicing it with the intent of changing anyone's mind is where we differ, as that course of action is fallacious in nature. you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

nothing we can say or illustrate would change the OP's mind.....why bother arguing?
I don't know, I thought that was what the forum was for...to debate. I'm not harassing or being abusive. I use a few obscenities here and there, but no more than they do.

I think it's an interesting argument. The girl was a cvnt, we're agreeing there. Where we don't agree, is whether centaurion should take more responsibility for his actions, and not come on this board whining like a bytch. I mean ****, claiming she tricked him into having sex, or got him drunk??? How can she make him have sex? How can she make him drink??? He ****ed her without a condom...he knew what he was doing.

You're a man dude. Saddle up and quit making excuses.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys it's fair to say we've all been somehow exposed to a story similar to Centaurion's. Cent's story is pretty fvcked up. It sucks that we live in a society where integrity is not valued anymore. There used to be some sort of stigma about unplanned pregnancies.

How do we prevent ourselves from ever having to even wonder about her hidden agenda? With a plan of ACTION.

RedPill's personal 3-step strategy for avoiding conception by deception:

1) ALWAYS wrap it up, with a condom you provided, with any chick you have not been dating for over a year. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) IF, and this is a very qualified if, you have been dating her for over a year, are dating exclusively, and you have had a frank discussion about kids and getting birth control, go for it. BUT keep very close tabs on those pills without telling her. Know how they work and what time of day she's supposed to take them. Better yet, have her get norplant or a patch or something that is less user-mistake prone. If there is the slightest red flag of a trust issue, this step is a no-go.

3) You guys might think this is over the top, but I am seriously considering, when I have the financial means to do so, investing in cryogenics - banking some sperm - and getting a vasectomy long before actually thinking of having a kid. Any woman who I'd choose to reproduce with will be down with this because if she wasn't (i.e. religious, overly traditional, it's not AFC enough for her vision of a whipped husband), we never would have made it to that point in a LTR. She would have been filtered out long ago for not being in line with my values.

I'm sure if a woman really wanted to she could find a way to get past my three steps, but damn it would be difficult. Think like in Mission Impossible. She'd have to rappel silently down a wire into the climate controlled vault where my boys are stored. Hell, if a chick could actually pull that off, I'd have no problem rewarding her with a kid!

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post. I must say there are some ****ed up *****es out there I've seen it many o times. It almost happened to me in high school.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote Mr_knowit_all:

"I agree what the bytch did was WRONG, and I'm not condoning her actions at all. Some women can be downright evil, and you should avoid them. But I think it's utterly ridiculous for centaurion to come on here playing the fvcking victim. "

Lets say you decide to buy a bike, knowing full well that traffic is dangerous around your area.

The sales man offers you a bike that knowing that the particular model in question has a high chance of the breaks failing.

He sells you the bike at a discount without telling you the fault.

You die in a traffic accident because break fails.

Who is the victim here?

Kaine

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
Quote Mr_knowit_all:

"I agree what the bytch did was WRONG, and I'm not condoning her actions at all. Some women can be downright evil, and you should avoid them. But I think it's utterly ridiculous for centaurion to come on here playing the fvcking victim. "

Lets say you decide to buy a bike, knowing full well that traffic is dangerous around your area.

The sales man offers you a bike that knowing that the particular model in question has a high chance of the breaks failing.

He sells you the bike at a discount without telling you the fault.

You die in a traffic accident because break fails.

Who is the victim here?

Kaine
Um, are you equating a shady bike salesman with taking responsibility for having sex?

I'll address your strange analogly. Knowing that traffic is dangerous around my area, I guess I would make extra sure that my bike was working properly before riding it. Knowing that even if the breaks worked, I'm still taking a chance by driving in traffic in the first place.

I'm also aware that if I truly don't want to get in an accident on my bike, I might consider not riding my bike period.

The salesman didn't force me to ride the bike, and he isn't totally responsible for its safety. Is he wrong for not telling me about the brakes? YES...Is my safety ultimately my responsibility? YES.

But please, comparing riding a faulty bike to impregnating a woman is stupid.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That my friend is called an analogy.

I could have used a dodgy bungy jump salesman offering a thrill ride with a dodgy rubber band or any number of seemingly irrelevant examples.

But the principle would still be the same.

"Um, are you equating a shady bike salesman with taking responsibility for having sex?"

No I would be equating the lovely woman as the shady bike salesman.

Kaine

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
That my friend is called an analogy.

I could have used a dodgy bungy jump salesman offering a thrill ride with a dodgy rubber band or any number of seemingly irrelevant examples.

But the principle would still be the same.

"Um, are you equating a shady bike salesman with taking responsibility for having sex?"

No I would be equating the lovely woman as the shady bike salesman.

Kaine
So, if you're equating a shady bike salesman with a deceitful woman, then you're saying that I had a primal drive to purchase this bike from this particular salesman, and I have no responsibility for what happens once I make the decision to buy the bike?

So if I bought a fvcked up car from a shady car salesman, and I didn't take it to my mechanic to have it checked out before I bought it, then the brakes failed and I died. That was totally not my fault? It's NOT RIGHT for the salesman to deceive me, and he's a piece of shyt. But when it comes to my life, I have to take responsibility and do everything I can to assure I'm safe.

You're treading water here kaine. Your argument is flawed, but I'll be happy to keep pointing that out.

Remember "Caveat Emptor"...."Let the buyer beware"

If you need a technical explanation I've provided this link
http://www.law.cornell.edu/lexicon/caveat_emptor.htm

Last edited:

GatorBait

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
So, if you're equating a shady bike salesman with a deceitful woman, then you're saying that I had a primal drive to purchase this bike from this particular salesman, and I have no responsibility for what happens once I make the decision to buy the bike?

So if I bought a fvcked up car from a shady car salesman, and I didn't take it to my mechanic to have it checked out before I bought it, then the brakes failed and I died. That was totally not my fault? It's NOT RIGHT for the salesman to deceive me, and he's a piece of shyt. But when it comes to my life, I have to take responsibility and do everything I can to assure I'm safe.

You're treading water here kaine. Your argument is flawed, but I'll be happy to keep pointing that out.

Remember "Caveat Emptor"...."Let the buyer beware"

If you need a technical explanation I've provided this link
http://www.law.cornell.edu/lexicon/caveat_emptor.htm
Actually, the shady bike and car salesmen would be held liable for breach of an implied warranty of fitness, and potentially fraud.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn...no thats real fuked up! however i can believe woman nowadays would try somthing like this

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
while I dont normally agree with grabbing a woman like that and forcing her to do something, the ends certainly justify the means.

bravo. some day society will wake the **** up and see that women arent such little angels.

boob man, you're one vulgar dude, but you often make good points
keep it up :up: