Manipulative b!tch almost had me for 18 years!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What felony is that?"

I just grabbed her around the throat and calmly told her it was either the good old coat hanger or the morning after pill.

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/informationoutline~nocache~1~SubTopicDetailsID~950.htm
An assault is any act which intentionally or recklessly causes another person to fear immediate and unlawful violence...Battery is the use of force to the person of the victim.

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/vaw/dvguidelines.nsf/pages/legalsystemdv
There is a range of civil and criminal responses to protect victims and prevent domestic violence.
These remedies offer protection against many forms of domestic violence, including acts that are not physically violent.

Legal remedies
Legal action in response to domestic violence may address:
* A criminal action and provide punishment for it, and/or
* Future protection to a person by prohibiting or restricting certain behaviours of the defendant in the form of a protection order
* Compensation.

Legal processes
Specific processes include:
* Protecting the victim: Apprehended Violence Orders (AV0s)
* Criminal charges arising out of a domestic violence incident.
* Family law and
* Approved counselling and/or compensation for victims of crime.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Battery is the use of force to the person of the victim.
Okay, he wishes not to have any children, and she lied about her birth control to get a sperm injection. Who committed the first wrong?

The law bends toward the woman in cases like this. The poor gir! She had to carry this baby for 9 months, and the deadbeat dad buggered off on her!

If he were to get charged for this act, it would still be a smaller price to pay than 18 years of child support payments.

Protecting the victim
Who initially was the victim?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Good call? You are all idiots. You just committed a felony and now you brag about your crime on the Internet. What a moron you are. The only good thing here is that your substandard genetics did not reproduce.
The cvnt almost chumped him into 18 years of his life and money and your pinching a fit and calling him a moron because he lost his temper about it?

The sneaky cvnt got off lightly, in a perfect world she wouldnt deserve anything less than a coat hanger.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
"What felony is that?"

I just grabbed her around the throat and calmly told her it was either the good old coat hanger or the morning after pill.

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/informationoutline~nocache~1~SubTopicDetailsID~950.htm
An assault is any act which intentionally or recklessly causes another person to fear immediate and unlawful violence...Battery is the use of force to the person of the victim.

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/vaw/dvguidelines.nsf/pages/legalsystemdv
There is a range of civil and criminal responses to protect victims and prevent domestic violence.
These remedies offer protection against many forms of domestic violence, including acts that are not physically violent.

Legal remedies
Legal action in response to domestic violence may address:
* A criminal action and provide punishment for it, and/or
* Future protection to a person by prohibiting or restricting certain behaviours of the defendant in the form of a protection order
* Compensation.

Legal processes
Specific processes include:
* Protecting the victim: Apprehended Violence Orders (AV0s)
* Criminal charges arising out of a domestic violence incident.
* Family law and
* Approved counselling and/or compensation for victims of crime.
Your point is valid BB. But there is no law out there protects men if a woman ever dupe the man into impregnating her. He would still be liabel for the child support for the next 18 years while she will not face any punishment. So much for fairness of the law.

I can only say that in this case, two wrongs made a right.

DjDamage

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some more legal stuff for ya, Bible_Belt:

http://www.canlaw.com/legalforms/paternitykit.htm

CanLaw's "OPT OUT OF PATERNITY CONTRACT" is designed to protect men from parenthood which they do not want. It is a contract in which both the woman and the man agree that no children are wanted in their relationship. Should the woman become pregnant in violation of the agreement, she and she alone accepts full and complete responsibility for the consequences, including all the costs of rearing the child. She fully and finally releases the sire/father from all responsibility, accountability and financial consequences of her choice.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A convicted felon carries his record for life. At least child support ends eventually. Yes, the world is full of manipulative lying women, but if you are worried about one messing up your life, then smacking her is even worse than knocking her up. In the US, you would get turned down for just about every job for the rest of your life. Hardee's won't hire convicted felons, even the non-violent ones.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, the law leans toward women. Here's another manipulative b1tch story:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71588&highlight=rape+station

Then we walked back out the park and as we were parting ways she says "Okay, I'll see you later then." I go "Oh okay." and then go back to the pub to pick up the bag I forgot.

I walk the three miles home, read a book, put something in the over. Then the dogs start barking and there's a knock on the door, some police are there- "Are you _______?" "Yeah." "I'm arresting you for the rape of a young girl in the park blah blah blah."
So, you're saying it would be better for the woman to get away with 5hit like this than (hopefully) teaching her a lesson?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "teach a lesson" reasoning is only going to get you in trouble with the law. There are plenty of guys doing life because they killed someone who raped their wife, mother, or daughter. Maybe the world is a better place because of their murders, but those guys get punished just the same. Women are supposed to be the emotional ones, not us. But men also make bad decisions acting on emotion.

Women bruise pretty easily. I wonder if she has some nice purple finger marks on her throat.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "teach a lesson" reasoning is only going to get you in trouble with the law.
Life is full of risks. I could get hit by a drunk driver if I buy a car.

I'm not going to blame him for his actions because I know where he's coming from. I've been in two LTRs where the woman has tried to manipulate me into getting her pregnant.

I also smacked one woman across the face, leaving a nice hand print because she thought it was okay to slap me around despite numerous warnings. It's natural instinct to protect one's self from harm, be it financially or physically.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB, I understand that you are against violence towards women and that he commited a crime. Hell, if it were my sister, I'd prolly have his fingers broke (there goes that ol' violence again).

BUT,

1.)The law is made by man so it is not perfect.

2.)Isn't it better that they don't have a kid so he won't have to whoop her ass in the future? Think of it as investment violence, one chokehold will save her from a few asswhoopings down the road.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to Centaurion who managed to save his life.

And for all the guys saying what he did is wrong, yea it may be. But I doubt if he would do it if she didn't try to MESS HIS LIFE HARD in the first place.

Are YOU going to be f*cked up by someone just because you don't want to break out the law if there's one?

Does law account for men who were debased by their women?

If you want to talk about justice, you have to take this issues into account. But what about law? Law is NOT fair. And to be blind to this simple fact means becoming a tool for society. If he didn't threathen her he now would be a father of a child that he didn't want and she managed to fool him to do it. Penalties for her? No thanks. "It's her body". IT'S HIS POCKET, but no one CARES cause it's HIS pocket. "What are men but a fat cow to be milked?"

And I'm not in America. Things here are less severe. But that doesn't mean that I don't see many people fvcked because they fvcked. It's sad. Marriage in misery is worse than death I guess. I'm not married and too young to even have a consistent opinion about this, but in my family there are countless examples of life altering mistakes that came from this. I didn't experience none of this but I sure know that I have to take REAL care. Sometimes experience is not good, heh.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, BB just get the **** out of here. I'm not in the mood for piece of sh!t bible thumpers like you. Don't you have any mass suicide to attend?

Secondly, as I said, I'm not proud of what I did. It was a rash moment of the thing reaction from my side, besides I held her for like 2secs and didnt squeze or anything like that. I didn't choke her. This was a huge emotional shock for me, you don't expect sh!t like this to come crashing down when you're eating breakfast.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eating breakfast? You are full of excuses for such a tough guy. If she has bruises, you will be kissing her ass to keep her from reporting you.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mass suicide that way ---->

**** off

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Even some of her girl friends are butting in, but if any of those b!tches show up at my door it's :trouble: time.
LOL, good on you mate:D

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time you put your penis inside a female, and the female consents to you putting your penis inside of her, both people take full responsibility for any outcome.

Don't give me this shyt about how you got "caught up in the moment" and banged her anyway. If you're man enough to do the deed, you should be man enough to take care of what may transpire out of it.

I don't like manipulative bytches anymore than you guys. I think women get away with murder in family court. But I certainly don't feel sorry for some ******* who made the choice to have sex with a woman. Regardless of if she was on the pill; regardless of whether she hid your condoms...YOU HAD SEX WITH HER...YOU COULDN'T CONTROL YOUR HORMONES..DON'T BLAME HER FOR THAT.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr_knowit_all

Don't give me this shyt about how you got "caught up in the moment" and banged her anyway. If you're man enough to do the deed, you should be man enough to take care of what may transpire out of it.
"Man enough" :rolleyes:

Someones been watching too much T.V.

Please ignore Mr_knowfvck_all.
Hes a mouthpiece for somebody else, Dr Phils guide to masculinity perhaps?
Explain how this manipulative cvnts quest for a child has anything to do with Centaurion? Did he ever sit her down beforehand and say "I want a child" HMMMM?? ...No...then stfu with those gay shaming techniques.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by tosh
You remind of clive owen in his role in Closer.

"CAUSE I'M A ****ING CAVEMAN!!!"

I love that line.
Best line is: " Thank you. Thank you for your honesty, Now FVCK off and die you fvcked up slag."

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion

I'm really careful when it comes to sex, I always use a condom even though my gf is on the pill. I know that my star is rising and I don't want to be dragged down by a b!tch and a stupid kid.
there's no such things as a stupid kid. only stupid parents.