Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mangina Behavior in a Relationship. A Brief Case Study on What Not To Do.

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a man takes on the traits of a woman within a relationship he kills attraction. In this post, Mangina refers to the male in the relationship that was acting like he had a Vagina. It was also a play on his name which ironically was spelled similarly. He acted more like a woman in the relationship and radiated feminine energy. I will refer to the woman in the situation as Flower. She was a cute petite woman that was ready to have her femininity re-blossom. The following briefly outlines key points from an observation and appropriate support from research demonstrating how a lack of masculinity can kill the attraction that a woman has for a man.

1. Lack of Leadership, Dominance and Status

A woman wants a man that is of higher social status, dominance, and power than she is. She wants to look up to a man in some way. Women love men that are leaders and take initiative. Mangina lacked any sort of dominant behavior in the relationship. He was incapable of taking lead of his woman, life, and in his own professional career. Flower felt like she was playing the role of the man in their relationship and did not feel masculine energy from Mangina.

Research published in the Journal Evolution and Human Behavior discovered that women found men that were lazy and unambitious as less attractive. Mangina lacked ambition both at home and in his profession. For example, Mangina had started a business several years ago that was failing. He lacked the ambition and the ability to take action to make his business improve . Instead, he would spend a lot of time online doing things like watching videos instead of proactively promoting and growing his business. As a result, his business was in the red. He could not provide or contribute financially for his family’s wellbeing. The woman (flower) had to provide and take lead of everything financially , the relationship and family dynamic. She held all the power in the relationship while he held none. The person with the power in the relationship needs the other person the least.

2. Incapable of Leading himself. Having Testosterone Killing Stress

A man cannot be dominant with his woman if he cannot even be dominant with the person in the mirror and take lead of his own stress and health. A woman has an evolutionary biological need to reproduce with the strongest and most healthy man possible, which he clearly lacked. Mangina ended up in the hospital emergency room because he said he was stressed out. High levels of stress cause the stress hormone cortisol to rise in the body. A study conducted at the University of Texas at Austin found that men that had high levels of the stress hormone cortisol had impeded the man’s testosterone's influence on competition and domination. Competition and dominance are two indicators of masculinity and attractiveness. He later blamed stress for his inability to even have sex. Flower was sexually hungry, but he blamed stress for his inability even to have sex .

3. The Emotional Mangina

A study published in the Journal of Personality and Individual Differences found that women were attracted to men who were mindful of their emotions but didn’t allow their emotions to overwhelm them. There is a difference between being reactive and responsive. A man that is reactive is showing that he is having knee jerk emotional reactions to situations. Being overly emotional is feminine energy. Masculine energy is being proactively responsive, controlled emotions, stoic, and logical . This masculine energy is what keeps a woman wet.

Mangina clearly demonstrated a feminine communication style and respond like an emotional woman. Rolo , states “Feminine communication seems insane; it is a highly dysfunctional form of communication….,to be more specific, it’s a childish form of communication. This is what children do! They say one thing and do another. They throw temper tantrums. They react emotionally to everything.”

Mangina would react passive aggressively with flower instead of passing her **** test in a strong responsive way like a man should. When he would communicate with her he would get emotional threaten her, cry and *****. He would say he would do one thing one week then do the opposite thing the next week. He literally seemed to get emotional and cry about everything. For example, once he had bit his own tongue while eating then went on to whine and cry about it to her all day about how much it hurt and how he could not eat.

Making Flower Blossom

Flower and I had reconnected after several years and decided to catch up one day. Over dinner and drinks one day I told her that I intended to steal her away. I was spinning plates. Flower was hungry for a more dominant male . She practically jumped over the table to be closer to me. Later that week she came to my house late one night . We were sitting on my living room sofa and I kissed her. I physically picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I held her hands down on the bed as I thrusted myself inside of her. Her screams and moans of pleasure echoed throughout the night as we had incredible sex . A couple weeks later we continued our escapades. She stopped by my office to bring me lunch. So, I decided to have her for dessert. I bent her over my desk, pulled down her pants and had my way with her

….. I decided to continualy make little flower blossom again and that she did.

Dradventure

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made some of these mistakes when I was younger before I became more aware of ****. A man should always take lead in his relationship and not act like a woman. This can be helpful to some that might not get it yet.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I f
When a man takes on the traits of a woman within a relationship he kills attraction. In this post, Mangina refers to the male in the relationship that was acting like he had a Vagina. It was also a play on his name which ironically was spelled similarly. He acted more like a woman in the relationship and radiated feminine energy. I will refer to the woman in the situation as Flower. She was a cute petite woman that was ready to have her femininity re-blossom. The following briefly outlines key points from an observation and appropriate support from research demonstrating how a lack of masculinity can kill the attraction that a woman has for a man.

1. Lack of Leadership, Dominance and Status

A woman wants a man that is of higher social status, dominance, and power than she is. She wants to look up to a man in some way. Women love men that are leaders and take initiative. Mangina lacked any sort of dominant behavior in the relationship. He was incapable of taking lead of his woman, life, and in his own professional career. Flower felt like she was playing the role of the man in their relationship and did not feel masculine energy from Mangina.

Research published in the Journal Evolution and Human Behavior discovered that women found men that were lazy and unambitious as less attractive. Mangina lacked ambition both at home and in his profession. For example, Mangina had started a business several years ago that was failing. He lacked the ambition and the ability to take action to make his business improve . Instead, he would spend a lot of time online doing things like watching videos instead of proactively promoting and growing his business. As a result, his business was in the red. He could not provide or contribute financially for his family’s wellbeing. The woman (flower) had to provide and take lead of everything financially , the relationship and family dynamic. She held all the power in the relationship while he held none. The person with the power in the relationship needs the other person the least.

2. Incapable of Leading himself. Having Testosterone Killing Stress

A man cannot be dominant with his woman if he cannot even be dominant with the person in the mirror and take lead of his own stress and health. A woman has an evolutionary biological need to reproduce with the strongest and most healthy man possible, which he clearly lacked. Mangina ended up in the hospital emergency room because he said he was stressed out. High levels of stress cause the stress hormone cortisol to rise in the body. A study conducted at the University of Texas at Austin found that men that had high levels of the stress hormone cortisol had impeded the man’s testosterone's influence on competition and domination. Competition and dominance are two indicators of masculinity and attractiveness. He later blamed stress for his inability to even have sex. Flower was sexually hungry, but he blamed stress for his inability even to have sex .

3. The Emotional Mangina

A study published in the Journal of Personality and Individual Differences found that women were attracted to men who were mindful of their emotions but didn’t allow their emotions to overwhelm them. There is a difference between being reactive and responsive. A man that is reactive is showing that he is having knee jerk emotional reactions to situations. Being overly emotional is feminine energy. Masculine energy is being proactively responsive, controlled emotions, stoic, and logical . This masculine energy is what keeps a woman wet.

Mangina clearly demonstrated a feminine communication style and respond like an emotional woman. Rolo , states “Feminine communication seems insane; it is a highly dysfunctional form of communication….,to be more specific, it’s a childish form of communication. This is what children do! They say one thing and do another. They throw temper tantrums. They react emotionally to everything.”

Mangina would react passive aggressively with flower instead of passing her **** test in a strong responsive way like a man should. When he would communicate with her he would get emotional threaten her, cry and *****. He would say he would do one thing one week then do the opposite thing the next week. He literally seemed to get emotional and cry about everything. For example, once he had bit his own tongue while eating then went on to whine and cry about it to her all day about how much it hurt and how he could not eat.

Making Flower Blossom

Flower and I had reconnected after several years and decided to catch up one day. Over dinner and drinks one day I told her that I intended to steal her away. I was spinning plates. Flower was hungry for a more dominant male . She practically jumped over the table to be closer to me. Later that week she came to my house late one night . We were sitting on my living room sofa and I kissed her. I physically picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I held her hands down on the bed as I thrusted myself inside of her. Her screams and moans of pleasure echoed throughout the night as we had incredible sex . A couple weeks later we continued our escapades. She stopped by my office to bring me lunch. So, I decided to have her for dessert. I bent her over my desk, pulled down her pants and had my way with her

….. I decided to continualy make little flower blossom again and that she did.

I don't know why, but the way he wrote all that comes off as a bit creepy.

Repped for truth, though. All of it contains facts.