Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man this is so painful, I'd never share this about myself, would you?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is bad, he's start off the marriage as a rescuer from the guy who wouldn't commit to his ex wife. He knows that and throw his life with her. More like a rebound marriage stuff, I feel sorry for him tho, that's why I don't mess with girl who unable to being alone with themselves for a moment in their life.. So fvcking miserable.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Remove the Finnish parts and you have the standard American marriage.

She didn’t split because they were so different. Opposites like masculine/feminine attract.

When the sex fell off, what did he say, they rumble one every other month? Typical American marriage when her chemicals wear off. She can love you fully and still use the words “Not IN-love with him”, which is code for I don’t feel desire anymore, so I’m not into sex with you. No, I don’t want to fuk you. You repulse me sexually.

As far as the social paradigm is concerned, he didn’t do anything wrong. He was conditioned and trained properly. That’s what a man’s western training does to him.

Until a man steps out of the feminine imperative he is a robot worker who creates revenue and taxes and more importantly, serves women.