"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Man this is so painful, I'd never share this about myself, would you?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
This is bad, he's start off the marriage as a rescuer from the guy who wouldn't commit to his ex wife. He knows that and throw his life with her. More like a rebound marriage stuff, I feel sorry for him tho, that's why I don't mess with girl who unable to being alone with themselves for a moment in their life.. So fvcking miserable.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Remove the Finnish parts and you have the standard American marriage.

She didn’t split because they were so different. Opposites like masculine/feminine attract.

When the sex fell off, what did he say, they rumble one every other month? Typical American marriage when her chemicals wear off. She can love you fully and still use the words “Not IN-love with him”, which is code for I don’t feel desire anymore, so I’m not into sex with you. No, I don’t want to fuk you. You repulse me sexually.

As far as the social paradigm is concerned, he didn’t do anything wrong. He was conditioned and trained properly. That’s what a man’s western training does to him.

Until a man steps out of the feminine imperative he is a robot worker who creates revenue and taxes and more importantly, serves women.
 
Top