"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Man Reportedly Travels 1500 Miles to Surprise Girlfriend, Finds Her With Another Man

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Ooops
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Surprise!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外

I should have quit you long time ago
Ohh yeah, long time ago
I wouldn't be here, my children
Down on this killin' floor
I should have listened, baby, to my second mind
Ohh, I should have listened, baby, to my second mind
Every time I go away and leave you, darling
You send me the blues way down the line, ohh
Babe, yeah
Treat me right baby
Oh my, my, my
Alright, take it down a bit
People tellin' me baby can't be satisfied
They try to worry me baby
But they never hurt you in my eyes
Said, people worry baby, I can't keep you satisfied
Huh, let me tell you baby
You ain't nothin' but a two-bit, no-good jive
I wwent to sleep last night, I worked as hard as I can
I bring home my money, you take my money, give it to another man
I should have quit you, baby

Oh,…
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,813
Location
象外
Wolf sued and got songwriting credit subsequently, plus some money.
lol him and about ten other dudes.

Page's business strategy seems to have been to steal songs, and hopefully make enough money to pay off the lawsuits and still stay ahead.

Kind of a win-win when you think about it.

Everybody ends up making more money in the long run.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Long distance.. Complete waste of fukin time.. Soon as a closer option is available..

Tour is over boyo!
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
You'd be surprised with our own Sosuave 'Masters' having long distance relationship over the net.

As if writing novels of how they FEEL for her can replace the presence of real man.
Like i have always told guys who say "I'm in a long distance relationship."
I correct them and tell them "you don't have a girlfriend. You have a pen pal."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Like i have always told guys who say "I'm in a long distance relationship."
I correct them and tell them "you don't have a girlfriend. You have a pen pal."

I suppose we have do define what long distance is.

If she is only an hours drive away, and is able to come over to see you a couple of times a week.. Then i wouldn't consider that long distance.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
LDR's don't exists, they're are a buffer to rejection that AFC's use
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Freshman year of college opened me up to how often girls cheat. Being a freshman, all the girls had boyfriends back home. They all cheated on them with me. Not complaining but it’s eye opening. Only get in open relationships
Make a new thread in the DON JUAN TIPS about it, there are too many AFC in this forum.
I'm in college too
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
If you want me to I can. All the stuff that got me results was from pook but I have thoughts of my own. Especially the power of status and social relationships.
Do it, the Tips forum is empty compared to the discussions forum, with all these AFC hanging around. More threads there are on the tips forum, more ideas, will come out, and more people will test them in the field.
And you'll also benefit from the comments

The only thing that I don't agree with pook is that he believed in the ONE
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I suppose we have do define what long distance is.

If she is only an hours drive away, and is able to come over to see you a couple of times a week.. Then i wouldn't consider that long distance.
No i agree to that, i live in Canada and the county is huge (second largest in the world) so an hour drive is no big deal, but if you live 1500 miles away as the title of the article, that is a penpal. If you live in London and she lives in Glasgow, she is a penpal.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
"It's a reverse surprise......"

Lol.....best comment in the story......
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top