Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man punches woman, men standing around do nothing

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you suggest? Jui Jitsu, Judo, Aikido or Boxing? How about just a large boxing bag downstairs where you can practice on your own?
All of those are very good ,and add wrestling.
Try as many styles as you can to see what you’re good at, smaller ,skinny guys tend to benefit from sneaky styles that use bigger opponents momentum against them. (Judo ,jui jitsu )

boxing and wrestling should be standard , you need to know how to throw a proper punch and you don’t wanna end up on the ground against an experienced jui jitsu fighter .

That large bag downstairs is a very good start and will put you ahead of most people today who don’t work out at all
Go on YouTube and learn boxing combos until they are second nature ,then let loose on that bag

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ima
All of those are very good ,and add wrestling.
Try as many styles as you can to see what you’re good at, smaller ,skinny guys tend to benefit from sneaky styles that use bigger opponents momentum against them. (Judo ,jui jitsu )

boxing and wrestling should be standard , you need to know how to throw a proper punch and you don’t wanna end up on the ground against an experienced jui jitsu fighter .

That large bag downstairs is a very good start and will put you ahead of most people today who don’t work out at all
Go on YouTube and learn boxing combos until they are second nature ,then let loose on that bag
Yeah, punching bag is a great idea.

That woman's boyfriend is a coward for not sticking up for her.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, punching bag is a great idea.

That woman's boyfriend is a coward for not sticking up for her.
Sadly, most men don’t really know how to defend themselves these days

A guy who is scared of violence and lacks in primal confidence can be spotted from a mile away by predators

Reactions: B80

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A guy who is scared of violence and lacks in primal confidence can be spotted from a mile away by predators
Fear of death takes over. We are all going to die, better to die sticking up for something than being a coward. Easier said than done though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to see that not all white women confronting blacks are Karens. This one certainly didn't play that role. There is no indication she made any racial slur against the black man and simply told him to take a chill-pill which is race neutral. She also understood the unfair and rigged criminal justice system is so stacked against black men that she gave the guy a break and didn't report him to the police.

This is a responsible white woman who is setting a good Christian example of turning the other cheek and not enforcing your own rights every chance you get. People should learn from her and America would be a better society.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)If someone regardless who he/she is shows sign of mental instability, its better to let them vent and move away...we dont know if they got fired that day and are blowing some steam or are pro psycos.

1.2) Add self-preservation instinct to point 1.

2)If someone is dumb enough or "feel" the need to prove a point against such target specimen, they deserve the conseguences coming out of that.

3)Adding point 2 to point 1 does not add, it multiplies the reasons for minding your own business especially cause being part of that mess could multiply itself the complications given a second problematic actor could be possibly able to bring even more conseguences.

4)If the assaulted target didnt do anything to initiate or fuel the assault, some action can be considered but even in this case diplomacy and descalating is the best policy...cowboy lines john wayne style dont usually turn a violent actor into a reasonable one but apparently many fail to realize it, women especially.

Anytime I see a woman beaten, 99% of the times its her provoking him, him showing sign of anger then her mocking him or even attacking him "to assert further dominance"...then is turns into a smackdown episode few seconds later and a soap opera the following day.

Most of them still think the average man is able or let alone willing to risk his life for her...maybe boomers would, surely not many 35 yrs old or less.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to see that not all white women confronting blacks are Karens. This one certainly didn't play that role. There is no indication she made any racial slur against the black man and simply told him to take a chill-pill which is race neutral. She also understood the unfair and rigged criminal justice system is so stacked against black men that she gave the guy a break and didn't report him to the police.

This is a responsible white woman who is setting a good Christian example of turning the other cheek and not enforcing your own rights every chance you get. People should learn from her and America would be a better society.
The article states that she was seated at first, then got up on her feet to exchange with this man. She stepped up to him, and he dealt with her in the way he deals with confrontation.

I think she understood that she really should have just kept her mouth shut and remained seated, but that she played a role in escalating a situation that she mistakenly believed she was safe from. We don't know what led up to it exactly.

I've seen dudes at bars running their mouths, then someone gets fed up with it and smacks them, and they quiet down and take their lick. People get swept up in the tension and drama, knowing they've gone too far, but won't suddenly switch tracks and deescalate. Also, we don't know if she will press charges once he's identified and caught by police.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article states that she was seated at first, then got up on her feet to exchange with this man. She stepped up to him, and he dealt with her in the way he deals with confrontation.

I think she understood that she really should have just kept her mouth shut and remained seated, but that she played a role in escalating a situation that she mistakenly believed she was safe from. We don't know what led up to it exactly.

I've seen dudes at bars running their mouths, then someone gets fed up with it and smacks them, and they quiet down and take their lick. People get swept up in the tension and drama, knowing they've gone too far, but won't suddenly switch tracks and deescalate. Also, we don't know if she will press charges once he's identified and caught by police.
I'm just going by what the article said at the end which said that she is refusing to press charges.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are also wary of confronting large, angry, violent black men in ghetto neighborhoods who have zero fear of prison. Pick your battles, let the cops deal with him and live to fight another day.
They have no fear of prison because if they will eventually end up in prison because of officers pressing charges over nonsense, planted drugs, some karen making a false accusation, etc... then at least they are doing something to earn being there rather than feeling ripped off on a false charge. That's what people think if there they have been unfairly through the criminal justice system or have had their lives ruined out. That is why it is in the public interest that everyone is treated fairly in these systems because it can create perverse incentives to commit crime or be violent so people will have their time's worth.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the woman can speak she can ask for help.

it was a correction tap. dude that size will kill her if he was really punching and or following up with a second fist, foot, or knee.

sure hitting a woman is not popular, exactly why did she say "chill pill" after he made it clear that was a bad idea.

if women know this is the result, 90% of the mouthing off will stop.

she can have the same advice as men get, don't do or say nothin, just leave.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think that the right thing to do was whip a mans ass who hit a woman but that all changed for me when I was in college. My roommate was an offensive lineman on our team, big @ss dude to say the least. We are leaving a bar one night and hear a woman and man arguing as we are walking out to the parking lot, guy hits woman and she falls down. My roommate and I run over there and he grabs the guy and literally body slams him, like lifts this guy completely off his feet and bam, on the ground. And this dude wasn’t all that small. What happened? Cops show up and THE WOMAN tells the cops my roommate assaulted her boyfriend! I of course was like “no fvck that, they were arguing and he hit her and we came over to help her and keep him away from her”. Thankfully other people saw what happened to. That woman was going to let us get charged with assault for helping her. After that I said fvck helping a woman, I don’t give a **** if it’s an old granny being mugged by the Crips, she’s fvcked because I ain’t helping.
A few things:

1) Looks like NYC. I was raised in NYC and I can tell you it takes one wrong decision to mess with the wrong person to get stabbed or worse killed. This one time, in my younger HS days, I got in between this random drunk girl and a man cursing her out (who looked like someone she knew). And that almost got me killed. Not only that, but even the girl got mad at me. I was dumbfounded, and yes I pooped my pants a little, not gonna lie. I was in HS and this was a grown buffed guy.

2) I am obviously not justifying this man's actions. We should know better, men are physically stronger so it will never be an equal confrontation. But without having some proper context and full convo, and unsure what she was telling this dude, but assuming this is a modern feminist that usually will disrespect men and get physical/confrontational with men, when a guy gets in their face they feel like they can take it just like a man. What they don't realize is that men and females are different, but they are still in the magical clouds of absolute equality. Some men have a short fuse and this can happen. Especially if you trigger someone.

3) And on that note, she took it like a man. Wow, that looked like a solid punch from a pretty big dude. She took it. Respect.

To your point, I do feel like people around could have de-escalated the situation. But I mean that is the society we live in and shows even more in a city like NYC. I can tell you from experience, crazy things like that happen in the subway all of the time. People are simply desensitized so I am not surprised. But if that was her bf next to her, then yes that is quite surprising and alarming he did nothing.

Modern Man Advice

Here's the full story, he came in the train telling everyone to GTFO of his way, he might have had a bad day at work but it's no justification for him to be aggressive. The woman told him to take a chill pill and he punches her.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has done time before, he deserves to go back to prison.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the full story, he came in the train telling everyone to GTFO of his way, he might have had a bad day at work but it's no justification for him to be aggressive. The woman told him to take a chill pill and he punches her.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has done time before, he deserves to go back to prison.
The footage begins with the man standing over the woman, who was sitting down, yelling, “Say it to my face now! Tell me to take a chill pill! Say the word, ‘chill pill.’”

“Chill pill,” she replies, looking him in the eye.

He immediately socks her in the side of the face — as people in the car gasp.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The footage begins with the man standing over the woman, who was sitting down, yelling, “Say it to my face now! Tell me to take a chill pill! Say the word, ‘chill pill.’”

“Chill pill,” she replies, looking him in the eye.

He immediately socks her in the side of the face — as people in the car gasp.
His already been identified, Apperntly works as a freelance writer lol. His going to lose everything now.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I see why men stand around, for example in Chicago a man was shot to death after he seen a man beating up on his girlfriend. It has happened in other places and similar circumstances as well. You can find countless examples everywhere, what usually happens is man tries to intervene gets in fight or shot or stabbed. Girl he was beating up ends up leaving with him or even attacking man who intervened.....not worth it

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Christian stuff means nothing

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. There's a good chance the b/f would have taken a proper beating, after all, if he's swearing and aggressively entering tge carriage, then smashes a woman in tge face, God knows what have happened to a male getting involved.

Tough one, expect he feels a bit pathetic inside now. Realistically couldn't win either way. What he should have done was get his g/f under control and to shut tfu.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how i read this situation.
This woman has probably gone through life enjoying letting her tongue loose without ever paying the price for it. On this occasion however her luck finally ran out.

She misjudged the situation and was emboldened by the crowd around her. She calculated that being a woman she would be very safe and nothing would happen to her, as usual. She rose from her seat, got in the guy’s face and put his manhood to the test. At that point it became a battle of egos, and the guy wasnt willing to be “that guy who was put in his place by a female in a packed carriage”.

To be frank I dont think this dude would have tagged her if she were black. Her skin colour made things worse here and she didnt seem to realise it. Look, black people have been angry for generations from the injustices they have suffered and continue to suffer. But in recent years they have reached that point where they’ve just had enough and are starting to push back. The moment this white lady stood up and got in his face, to him she stopped being just another passenger and became a symbol of the system he is mad at.

Our white brothers and sisters need to be aware of what their skin colour stands for in charged situations like this one. The moment you step in to get involved, you immediately transition from being a concerned citizen to representing something much larger than you as an individual.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

We don’t know exactly why she didn’t report it. She might have feared possible retaliation and/or she didn’t want to end up having to testify in court.

All that aside, you don’t say a word to anybody while on an NYC subway.

Last edited: