Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Protect Land. Woman Welcome Refugees.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is exactly what I say it is, I'm not interested in the politics of it, just stating a fact that I learned from ironically a few politicians.

They have the data but couldn't speak of it publicly as its a hot issue in any country.

Everyone seems to deplore immigrants.

But as a businessman, I see the need for it as much as a politician does.

No one wants to hear that they suck, a political party won't go around telling their voters that they suck, so they make up some fancy story to bring in these migrants, something the public could grudgingly swallow.
You still make the mistake of talking about "immigrants" as if a middle class syrian engineer with a wife and two kids is not any different from 4 adult low skilled low education nigerian men.

The economical contribution and the threat they pose to the hosting country is like night and day.

Wheter we talk about boosting the economy or the demographics its obvious that they are two different things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You still make the mistake of talking about "immigrants" as if a middle class syrian engineer with a wife and two kids is not any different from 4 adult low skilled low education nigerian men.

The economical contribution and the threat they pose to the hosting country is like night and day.

Wheter we talk about boosting the economy or the demographics its obvious that they are two different things.
I'm talking abt all immigration, whether it's from a highly educated person or from someone who has minimal education.

Either way, countries are open for them.

Well only North Korea is not open for immigration, but then their economy is in shambles.

Observe those countries that has the highest intake of immigrants, in terms of ingenuity, creativity and economic growth, you will understand vs those that doesn't take in immigrants.

U

user43770

I'm talking abt all immigration, whether it's from a highly educated person or from someone who has minimal education.

Either way, countries are open for them.

Well only North Korea is not open for immigration, but then their economy is in shambles.

Observe those countries that has the highest intake of immigrants, in terms of ingenuity, creativity and economic growth, you will understand vs those that doesn't take in immigrants.
Isn't Japan pretty strict on immigration?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As to why some countries r importing men from Africa and not elsewhere, I honestly don't know but what I do know with certainty is that ALL immigration is tied to in one form or another towards economic revival.

It has been used for centuries by ALL nations.
They could then simply import workers from Spain and Greece - where youth unemployment is massive. Instead, they import from Africa/M.E. which brings with it a host of problems, not least they have no skills.

In Germany's case, it's WW2 guilt. For the rest of Europe, it's imperialism guilt.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They could then simply import workers from Spain and Greece - where youth unemployment is massive. Instead, they import from Africa/M.E. which brings with it a host of problems, not least they have no skills.

In Germany's case, it's WW2 guilt. For the rest of Europe, it's imperialism guilt.
It's more to do with how hungry that immigrants is.

The more hungry they are the better it is for the host country.

Hungry people hunger for success and are willing to take a host of risks just to attain it.

It's like you, in America even if u r from say NYC and you moved down to say Texas, you basically remain the same person because u r in the same demographics.

But if you uproot urself from NYC and suddenly move out to Shanghai for want of a better life, you WILL change and be so much more then you were in the US.

And Shanghai benefits from having you there because you hv some know-how that you brought over from NYC, it could be anything, even making donuts ala NYC and introducing it into shanghai WILL benefit the city through a new set of businesses you might set up thus hiring more people.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more to do with how hungry that immigrants is.

The more hungry they are the better it is for the host country.

Hungry people hunger for success and are willing to take a host of risks just to attain it.

It's like you, in America even if u r from say NYC and you moved down to say Texas, you basically remain the same person because u r in the same demographics.

But if you uproot urself from NYC and suddenly move out to Shanghai for want of a better life, you WILL change and be so much more then you were in the US.

And Shanghai benefits from having you there because you hv some know-how that you brought over from NYC, it could be anything, even making donuts ala NYC and introducing it into shanghai WILL benefit the city through a new set of businesses you might set up thus hiring more people.
Perhaps there's an element of that. But I don't think you should underestimate the power of first world guilt. Even these days, talk to a German and jokingly bring up WW2 and see the reaction. Germany and many other European countries have to put these people through reeducation camps. They literally have to try to change their values. That's costly. Added to that, most of these people come from a culture where women don't work, and that is been seen now in Germany where female immigrants from the M.E. are mostly unemployed and on benefits.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps there's an element of that. But I don't think you should underestimate the power of first world guilt. Even these days, talk to a German and jokingly bring up WW2 and see the reaction. Germany and many other European countries have to put these people through reeducation camps. They literally have to try to change their values. That's costly. Added to that, most of these people come from a culture where women don't work, and that is been seen now in Germany where female immigrants from the M.E. are mostly unemployed and on benefits.
It doesn't matter.

Fact is, almost 1/2 of FORTUNE 500 companies were set up by immigrants themselves or at the very least by their children.

And that's what countries need.

If you don't hv immigrants, ur economy will shrink, you'd hv less funding.

Because richer countries tend to have lesser babies and without immigrants, a more lazy population.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter.

Fact is, almost 1/2 of FORTUNE 500 companies were set up by immigrants themselves or at the very least by their children.

And that's what countries need.

If you don't hv immigrants, ur economy will shrink, you'd hv less funding.

Because richer countries tend to have lesser babies and without immigrants, a more lazy population.
I agree with all that but I'd bet you'd find those immigrants who set up Fortune 500 companies mostly came from Western countries.

It's quite a new trend to import people with completely different values to the local population. Totally different to Irish going to the US throughout the 20th century. And i think a lot of that is based on first world guilt.

Even the movement of people from Pakistan in the 1950's in the UK is different to what we see now. Back then, Pakistan has a Western education system, not too dissimilar to the British one. Integration was easy. Now, every subject is the Koran.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with all that but I'd bet you'd find those immigrants who set up Fortune 500 companies mostly came from Western countries.

It's quite a new trend to import people with completely different values to the local population. Totally different to Irish going to the US throughout the 20th century. And i think a lot of that is based on first world guilt.

Even the movement of people from Pakistan in the 1950's in the UK is different to what we see now. Back then, Pakistan has a Western education system, not too dissimilar to the British one. Integration was easy. Now, every subject is the Koran.
The 500 was an example, I'm sure you can see with ur own eyes small businesses being set up by immigrants left right and center.

They're everywhere, even in Asia.

Even in China where many of you think there's no immigration, there's even Africans by the thousands there.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The 500 was an example, I'm sure you can see with ur own eyes small businesses being set up by immigrants left right and center.

They're everywhere, even in Asia.

Even in China where many of you think there's no immigration, there's even African by the thousands there.
Don't you think WW2/imperialism is a factor? The fact Germany is the biggest importer isn't a coincidence IMHO

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you think WW2/imperialism is a factor? The fact Germany is the biggest importer isn't a coincidence IMHO
All that thingy u r thinking is most likely being perpetuated by politics but the truth is far from it.

It's all to do with economics, for the long term well being of a country and its population.

Find a politician, at least a junior government minister, someone you trust, ask him to tell you the truth abt immigration and not the fantasy they're selling to the public.

U

user43770

All that thingy u r thinking is most likely being perpetuated by politics but the truth is far from it.

It's all to do with economics, for the long term well being of a country and its population.

Find a politician, at least a junior government minister, someone you trust, ask him to tell you the truth abt immigration and not the fantasy they're selling to the public.
Most politicians don't know sh1t about economics.

The reason they want unlimited immigration is because of the forever growing entitlements state. Somebody has to pay for all of these social programs! "What about the children?!"

But bringing in low IQ, low skill workers is only going to add to the size of the dependent class.

So all you end up with is a smaller percentage of the population actually paying taxes, and politicians crying "we need more immigrants!"

It's a cycle that will never end.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Step 1: Destroy wages through globalization.
Step 2: Native* populations understandably respond by have smaller families/less kids.
Step 3: Blame the native population for having less kids.
Step 4: Bring in more immigrants to compensate.
Step 5: Wages are further depressed; cost of living (e.g. rents) increase; and taxes increase on native population.
Step 6: Native population has even less kids.
Step 7: Return to Step 3.

Another vicious circle.

*By native, I mean existing. Nothing to do with their background.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Most politicians don't know sh1t about economics.

The reason they want unlimited immigration is because of the forever growing entitlements state. Somebody has to pay for all of these social programs! "What about the children?!"

But bringing in low IQ, low skill workers is only going to add to the size of the dependent class.

So all you end up with is a smaller percentage of the population actually paying taxes, and politicians crying "we need more immigrants!"

It's a cycle that will never end.
That's what you like to believe.

But believe and facts are 2 different things.

If you read my post again, I did say find a government minister, not all politicians have the worth to be in a country's cabinet but those that do normally has the qualifications.

U

user43770

That's what you like to believe.

But believe and facts are 2 different things.

If you read my post again, I did say find a government minister, not all politicians have the worth to be in a country's cabinet but those that do normally has the qualifications.
To be fair, I didn't know what a government minister was. Now I see it's like the equivalent of a committee chair in the U.S. Which yes, they will know more than the average politician.

Spaz, your thinking on immigration is coming from a globalist mindset, as you work for a global company.

My thoughts on globalism resemble Mike's above.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I have posted before my family and I are almost completely immigrants. Having said that I am not for illegal or uncontrolled immigration. Studies have shown that the "immigrants" that the political and corporate class want to bring into these countries in mass are a huge net negative on these countries. They commit more crimes then the native populations or the legal immigrants who have gone through a vetting process and have been allowed to immigrate due to having skills, knowledge , and even resources that would benefit those countries. The studies have also shown that they also take up more benefits from social programs which are funded by the native populations and that they depress wages and increase costs for living expenses such as housing, in other words this is a horrible deal for the native populations and the legal immigrants who are the once paying the bills for these losers. In my family the lowest skilled members we have are plumbers and electricians, everyone else is an engineer, doctor , accountant or some other profession. When someone does a little digging into this subject and looks around at the reality that surrounds them they can see what a load of Bvll**** all this open borders lets welcome in all these rapefugees agenda really is.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Countries allow immigration because of economic stagnation and also being used to spur lazy local men into being more competitive.

There's other considerations, like declining birth rates etc.

The vast majority of immigrants is being used to take up low end jobs that local men don't want to do.
Local men want to do thise jobs just not for slave wages and horrible working conditions.

Declining birth rate is due to the skyrocketing cost of living, while wages remaine stagnate.

More men in the dating marlet simply makes the women more lazy, since they only have more options. Mass immigration is destroying the west.

cdiated

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have some strengths that are different than ours, but women should be involved and socialize often.

I am reposting this excellent "With Open Gates" doc that was censored by Youtube in 2015, but still relevant today.

With Open Gates

The point is the dawnfall of the West is caused by women, who place their SMV above any other considerations.
Women increase their SMV simply by importing lots of males, which increase demand.