Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Protect Land. Woman Welcome Refugees.

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reposting this excellent "With Open Gates" doc that was censored by Youtube in 2015, but still relevant today.

With Open Gates

The point is the dawnfall of the West is caused by women, who place their SMV above any other considerations.
Women increase their SMV simply by importing lots of males, which increase demand.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I am reposting this excellent "With Open Gates" doc that was censored by Youtube in 2015, but still relevant today.

With Open Gates

The point is the dawnfall of the West is caused by women, who place their SMV above any other considerations.
Women increase their SMV simply by importing lots of males, which increase demand.
Also because its so easy to deceive women especially on an emotional level. Women are slaves to their emotions. They have some strengths that are different than ours, but our strengths have more value in terms of societal contribution and building and creating prosperity. Women shouldn't even be involved in politics with the exception of possibly asking and opinion from their perspective of what would be best, without any obligations, but to take it into consideration when making decisions.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score

With Open Gates

I kind of disagree with you on this issue. Pauline Hanson a Australian politician has always been hard against immigration into Australia. She's been called a racist and every name under the book and even put into jail.

On the other hand the prime minster of new Zealand is for immigration I believe. And she is a woman.

Trump seems to be against it. There's pro's and cons for it and is a difficult one to handle. On one hand it causes trouble but some of these people are coming from worn torn nations and just want a better life. Some are there just to cause strife. And then you have people who don't want them there just because of their skin colour. Yes I've met people who don't even like indians after they waved out to me and tell me they should go back to their countries. I worked with these indians and they just want to work, get girls including white girls and enjoy life. But when you have people who don't like them this creates this tension and its going to burst at some point. Some white girls outright disrespect some of the indians i know and that can cause anger in the victim if the person whether he's black, white, gay. straight. then the victim turns someone else into a victim. Its a cycle and repeats. It takes a person to somehow free himself from his or her emotions to not get upset.

Just like the other night i was out and girls slapped me on the face quite hard for me doing pretty much nothing but just not smiling at them. Other girls asked me if i had any emotions. Some guys would react to this and probably punch them one. There's really no need to do that if your still standing because what just happened happened and has no effect on the present.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same can be said for ethnic women pairing up with otherwise incel white guys. The incel white guy gets a boost and ends up with ethnics going after them. This makes more ethnicels since we dont have a sexual safety net like white incels do. Ethnicels are the trucels these days.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concepts like loyalty and honor the same way men intend them are unknown and alien to women.

Women always side with the strongest or those who behave as they are...just keep in mind when men fight...women always tell the good one to let it go wheter he is right or wrong and in any case get wet for the winner.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
The same can be said for ethnic women pairing up with otherwise incel white guys. The incel white guy gets a boost and ends up with ethnics going after them. This makes more ethnicels since we dont have a sexual safety net like white incels do. Ethnicels are the trucels these days.
All these interracial relationships are really designed really to unite which is wrong. Yes people want to do it and probably ain't be taught that everything is moving towards one of everything. One world govt, one world religion and the rest.

Yes God is going to judge the *****s not people getting into interracial marriages. But he made nations so people would seek the lord. Acts 17:26-27

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Without nations will people seek the lord? This corona virus might even be a good thing since its slowing down globalism. Its not a good thing that people are dying or getting unwell but for other reasons yes. People here are coming back to their countries of origin and govts are saying go back to your country if your stuck here without work.

Last edited:

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
This would in fact elevate the value of women.
That's what I meant. Mass immigration allow for women to get fat and still have suitors. Whereas in a normal society they would only het a shamefvck, now they can hope for a relationship from a less demanding xenoguy. They can have their chocolate cake and eat it, too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Countries allow immigration because of economic stagnation and also being used to spur lazy local men into being more competitive.

There's other considerations, like declining birth rates etc.

The vast majority of immigrants is being used to take up low end jobs that local men don't want to do.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Countries allow immigration because of economic stagnation and also being used to spur lazy local men into being more competitive.

The vast majority of immigrants is being used to take up low end jobs that local men don't want to do.
And we see it everyday in western europe how the local economy is boosted from the african-middle eastern adult men that make the bulk of the mass.

The money that they suck from the welfare systems are all resources taken away from research and investments on infrastructures.

Also Im still trying to figure out the hurry to import adult men from africa and middle east while eastern european families find countless obstacles...doesnt make much sense unless the decisions are taken from a dozen of middle aged fat women looking for...well you know.

If the problem is demographics bring more women...if the problem is economics bring in more skilled workers.

Also I find it funny that parties who remind us about our crappy demographics are the same ones that in the last 30 years are telling women that men are bad, that they are victims and that the real deal is a career while family is slavery.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And we see it everyday in western europe how the local economy is boosted from the african-middle eastern adult men that make the bulk of the mass.

The money that they suck from the welfare systems are all resources taken away from research and investments on infrastructures.

Also Im still trying to figure out the hurry to import adult men from africa and middle east while eastern european families find countless obstacles...doesnt make much sense unless the decisions are taken from a dozen of middle aged fat women looking for...well you know.

If the problem is demographics bring more women...if the problem is economics bring in more skilled workers.

Also I find it funny that parties who remind us about our crappy demographics are the same ones that in the last 30 years are telling women that men are bad, that they are victims and that the real deal is a career while family is slavery.
As to why some countries r importing men from Africa and not elsewhere, I honestly don't know but what I do know with certainty is that ALL immigration is tied to in one form or another towards economic revival.

It has been used for centuries by ALL nations.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

That's a lie and if instead of spending money to bring in murderous barbarians who suck money out of the welfare systems in europe and offer incentives for young native Europeans to marry and have children the birth rate would increase. Instead those people are heavily taxed, are unable to afford a home, and riddled with debt, degenracy, anti white male and nuclear family unit propaganda. While their children are brainwashed with anti male propaganda, and pro lbgt propaganda. It's sickening and Zionists are behind this. Jewish people dominate the social sciences at the top universities.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's a lie and if instead of spending money to bring in murderous barbarians who suck money out of the welfare systems in europe and offer incentives for young native Europeans to marry and have children the birth rate would increase. Instead those people are heavily taxed, are unable to afford a home, and riddled with debt, degenracy, anti white male and nuclear family unit propaganda. While their children are brainwashed with anti male propaganda, and pro lbgt propaganda. It's sickening and Zionists are behind this. Jewish people dominate the social sciences at the top universities.
Well if u r so well versed in economics, why r u so poor and currently homeless?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to why some countries r importing men from Africa and not elsewhere, I honestly don't know but what I do know with certainty is that ALL immigration is tied to in one form or another towards economic revival.

It has been used for centuries by ALL nations.
Many european nations have a double digit % of youth unemployement...unless you plan to get rich selling guns and gates I dont see how importing adult african men with no education or skills there will be of any help.

I understand that huge countries with a low density needed immigrants (see the united states or canada in the 19th century) but still it needs a precise selection regardless how much free ground and work places you have.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Well if u r so well versed in economics, why r u so poor and currently homeless?
Hahaha I nice straw man and adhominen.

So little d1ck manlet. That's hilarious. Now I understand why you have such an inferiority complex. Mr. Super rich player, yet I can shake you with words.

We all know you completely misrepresent yourself. No one believe that how you present yourself is how you are. If you were that way you wouldn't have time to post here nor would you act like you're some sort of authority on the literal Internet.

Look the difference between ranger Mike and you. That guy posts direct, concise, quality , and unbiased advice with zero ego involvement.

Bahahahaha. Small d1ck manlet. You're women are easy to fvck btw.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's because they're not saps like most men.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Many european nations have a double digit % of youth unemployement...unless you plan to get rich selling guns and gates I dont see how importing adult african men with no education or skills there will be of any help.

I understand that huge countries with a low density needed immigrants (see the united states or canada in the 19th century) but still it needs a precise selection regardless how much free ground and work places you have.
It's exactly why when unemployment is high that immigration is needed.

Immigrants bring with them a variety of ideas and know-how from their own homeland, even if they're from a 3rd world country.

Many would then set up small scale businesses, this would also spur economic growth.

You see, in the larger picture, humans are viewed as resources.

Of course you'll get some bad apples but the benefits outweighs it.

In the end, leaders in various countries whether they want it or not will be drawn to allow immigration but its a tricky balance.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's exactly why when unemployment is high that immigration is needed.

Immigrants bring with them a variety of ideas and know-how from their own homeland, even if they're from a 3rd world country.

Many would then set up small scale businesses, this would also spur economic growth.

You see, in the larger picture, humans are viewed as resources.

Of course you'll get some bad apples but the benefits outweighs it.

In the end, leaders in various countries whether they want it or not will be drawn to allow immigration but its a tricky balance.
Your point may have some ground, never seen it that way however I can easilty tell that "immigrants" are not the same.

Those small scale businesses you talk about happen often when it comes of south eastern asians and far easterne asians, sometime with middle easterns while basically 99% of sub saharian africans I see are either on welfare, begging on the streets and being manpower for organized crime (selling drugs mostly).

I still believe the deciding factor is a very strong selection, you cant allow people that have no cultural or religious compatibility with the hosting country.

I dont have data about it only my observations and word of mouth but I still have find chinese people on welfare while its the norm for africans, same for jail population.

Btw social coesion is going to the trash right now, we start to see gated communities being build and asked for....I recall when I was a kid it was no big deal to leave your bike unattended outside a shop.

Regarding women, I dont count of them at all to be loyal and their people or country...actually I like that way otherwise I would not have spend the last 10 yrs banging women around Europe.

One thing I know for sure is that women always and with no exception side with the strongest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your point may have some ground, never seen it that way however I can easilty tell that "immigrants" are not the same.

Those small scale businesses you talk about happen often when it comes of south eastern asians and far easterne asians, sometime with middle easterns while basically 99% of sub saharian africans I see are either on welfare, begging on the streets and being manpower for organized crime (selling drugs mostly).

I still believe the deciding factor is a very strong selection, you cant allow people that have no cultural or religious compatibility with the hosting country.

I dont have data about it only my observations and word of mouth but I still have find chinese people on welfare while its the norm for africans, same for jail population.

Btw social coesion is going to the trash right now, we start to see gated communities being build and asked for....I recall when I was a kid it was no big deal to leave your bike unattended outside a shop.

Regarding women, I dont count of them at all to be loyal and their people or country...actually I like that way otherwise I would not have spend the last 10 yrs banging women around Europe.

One thing I know for sure is that women always and with no exception side with the strongest.
It is exactly what I say it is, I'm not interested in the politics of it, just stating a fact that I learned from ironically a few politicians.

They have the data but couldn't speak of it publicly as its a hot issue in any country.

Everyone seems to deplore immigrants.

But as a businessman, I see the need for it as much as a politician does.

No one wants to hear that they suck, a political party won't go around telling their voters that they suck, so they make up some fancy story to bring in these migrants, something the public could grudgingly swallow.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha I nice straw man and adhominen.

So little d1ck manlet. That's hilarious. Now I understand why you have such an inferiority complex. Mr. Super rich player, yet I can shake you with words.

We all know you completely misrepresent yourself. No one believe that how you present yourself is how you are. If you were that way you wouldn't have time to post here nor would you act like you're some sort of authority on the literal Internet.

Look the difference between ranger Mike and you. That guy posts direct, concise, quality , and unbiased advice with zero ego involvement.

Bahahahaha. Small d1ck manlet. You're women are easy to fvck btw.
In the hopes that u r still following this thread, I have an advice for you.

You're often fail in life because ur mindset has set you back.

For example, from ur postings here, u r trying to exploit the patriotism of members here through the service of hatred.

But it is in almost all of ur postings, that deep hatred has caused you nothing but misery.

I hope other men reading this will look upon you as an example of how they would turn out should they too keep too much hatred within them.