Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man Protect Land. Woman Welcome Refugees.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
As I have posted before my family and I are almost completely immigrants. Having said that I am not for illegal or uncontrolled immigration. Studies have shown that the "immigrants" that the political and corporate class want to bring into these countries in mass are a huge net negative on these countries. They commit more crimes then the native populations or the legal immigrants who have gone through a vetting process and have been allowed to immigrate due to having skills, knowledge , and even resources that would benefit those countries. The studies have also shown that they also take up more benefits from social programs which are funded by the native populations and that they depress wages and increase costs for living expenses such as housing, in other words this is a horrible deal for the native populations and the legal immigrants who are the once paying the bills for these losers. In my family the lowest skilled members we have are plumbers and electricians, everyone else is an engineer, doctor , accountant or some other profession. When someone does a little digging into this subject and looks around at the reality that surrounds them they can see what a load of Bvll**** all this open borders lets welcome in all these rapefugees agenda really is.
Net negative?

With all the backlash from voters, why does the government still bring in migrants?

Do you really think its from the goodness of their hearts?

They'd rather have ur votes.

But they're also looking into the future.

For many governments these issue is very tricky, on one hand they can't afford to lose votes but on the other hand they need to continue keeping their country prosperous.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Local men want to do thise jobs just not for slave wages and horrible working conditions.

Declining birth rate is due to the skyrocketing cost of living, while wages remaine stagnate.

More men in the dating marlet simply makes the women more lazy, since they only have more options. Mass immigration is destroying the west.
Mass immigration is what will save the West or any country that's on a decline.

If ur country "imports" say 10 million people, and let's say they all do "slave labour" with each earning abt USD 2,000/month, will these people not create newer services/demands WHEN they spend their money?

If that 10 million migrants were to spend USD 1,000 per month, that's 10 billion dollars created for some smart man to take advantage of.

You see, while you all are moaning and crying abt migrants, others are smart and taking advantage of it.

So the choices in life is really based on one's mindset, it determines who becomes successful and who becomes the moaners.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Mass immigration is what will save the West or any country that's on a decline.

If ur country "imports" say 10 million people, and let's say they all do "slave labour" with each earning abt USD 2,000/month, will these people not create newer services/demands WHEN they spend their money?

If that 10 million migrants were to spend USD 1,000 per month, that's 10 billion dollars created for some smart man to take advantage of.

You see, while you all are moaning and crying abt migrants, others are smart and taking advantage of it.

So the choices in life is really based on one's mindset, it determines who becomes successful and who becomes the moaners.
Are you essentially saying that depressed wages (due to flooding the labor market) don’t matter because everybody should start their own business?

Not everyone is cut out to run a business. It’s a talent some people are born with and some aren’t. Would you agree?

Your position makes perfect sense from the perspective of a businessman. I'm just thinking of the workers who don't have either the gift/talent or inclination to be the boss.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you essentially saying that depressed wages (due to flooding the labor market) don’t matter because everybody should start their own business?

Not everyone is cut out to run a business. It’s a talent some people are born with and some aren’t. Would you agree?

Your position makes perfect sense from the perspective of a businessman. I'm just thinking of the workers who don't have either the gift/talent or inclination to be the boss.
A country IS a business.

It's citizens IS its workers.

If some of it's workers are lazy, not up to the task, then they are replaced with better workers that's more hardworking and more productive.

You know of any company that wants freeloaders?

Companies that's on a decline MUST import outside workforce because those "new workers" brings diversity in ideas that PRODUCES innovative products, does anyone here disagrees with this?

And that's only ONE of the reasons why migrants are being brought in.

There's more.

Now can everyone here understands why their country allows in migrants?

U

user43770

A country IS a business.

It's citizens IS its workers.

If some of it's workers are lazy, not up to the task, then they are replaced with better workers that's more hardworking and more productive.

You know of any company that wants freeloaders?

Companies that's on a decline MUST import outside workforce because those "new workers" brings diversity in ideas that PRODUCES innovative products, does anyone here disagrees with this?

And that's only ONE of the reasons why migrants are being brought in.

There's more.

Now can everyone here understands why their country allows in migrants?
This is absurd, globalist reasoning...that countries are money making machines and people just interchangeable economic units

What about genetics, culture, religion?

Many Western nations have already been screwed by your line of thinking, when all of the manufacturing jobs were outsourced.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is absurd, globalist reasoning...that countries are money making machines and people just interchangeable economic units

Many Western nations have already been screwed by your line of thinking, when all of the manufacturing jobs were outsourced.
Does ur country not sell its products?

Why do you think did they outsourced some of the manufacturing jobs?

And how does ur government "earns" money?

You need to broaden and deepen ur thoughts on this one instead of just following what's popular among every local citizen that's against immigration.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about them, really? Those things are for family, friends, and church. Government's job is to tax people and spend their money on shyt. If you count on government to fulfill those needs in some way you'll be disappointed.

U

user43770

Does ur country not sell its products?

Why do you think did they outsourced some of the manufacturing jobs?

And how does ur government "earns" money?

You need to broaden and deepen ur thoughts on this one instead of just following what's popular among every local citizen that's against immigration.
If all my country did was trade for products that we need, we might not be 30 trillion in debt.

Government takes money and redistributes it. They earn nothing.

Government is also fond of creating monopolies, which small businesses can't compete with. Just look at what they're doing with this covid mess. It's like they're trying to screw the middle class.

My thoughts are fine, spaz. They just don't align with yours.

U

user43770

What about them, really? Those things are for family, friends, and church. Government's job is to tax people and spend their money on shyt. If you count on government to fulfill those needs in some way you'll be disappointed.
I was trying to point out that a country consists of more than just its GDP.

A government should exist to build infrastructure; provide military, fire, police and a legal system; keep an eye on the weather (NOAA); conserve land through parks services; explore the stars through NASA.

But I also think they should be making more of an effort to protect the middle class. Prevent companies like Walmart and Amazon from becoming behemoths, squashing small businesses across the land.

If a company wants to move their manufacturing overseas to save a few bucks, make them pay for it.

I care about the U.S. first and foremost, as this is my home, and it's where my family has created a place for ourselves over several generations.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: Destroy wages through globalization.
Step 2: Native* populations understandably respond by have smaller families/less kids.
Step 3: Blame the native population for having less kids.
Step 4: Bring in more immigrants to compensate.
Step 5: Wages are further depressed; cost of living (e.g. rents) increase; and taxes increase on native population.
Step 6: Native population has even less kids.
Step 7: Return to Step 3.

Another vicious circle.

*By native, I mean existing. Nothing to do with their background.
How does "globalisation" destroy wages?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The transition to a “service economy.”
A lot of good paying manufacturing jobs left the US. And now people want restaurants, retail stores and coffee shops to pay $15/hr to compensate.

Immigration both legal and illegal has increased the labor pool and put downward pressure (or at least slowed growth) on wages for both tech jobs and construction jobs.

U

user43770

I'm sure it creates wages wherever the home country ships their manufacturing to. Not sure if that was your argument.

But why should I care about the wages in Asia? It has nothing to do with me or anyone I care about.

I do my best to buy products made in America. It's almost impossible. I didn't realize the extent to which our production was outsourced. And it was done by leftists and conservatives alike.

Spaz tried to give me some Bill Clinton NAFTA bullsh1t reasoning, but I assume yours will be better.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If all my country did was trade for products that we need, we might not be 30 trillion in debt.

Government takes money and redistributes it. They earn nothing.

Government is also fond of creating monopolies, which small businesses can't compete with. Just look at what they're doing with this covid mess. It's like they're trying to screw the middle class.

My thoughts are fine, spaz. They just don't align with yours.
Govts earn money through taxes.

10 million migrants earning an estimated 2k/month puts back into the economy roughly USD $120 Billion/annum.

They then tax companies like Apple who the founder ironically is the son of a Syrian migrant.

And that's how freeloaders gets all the benefits from their social security that's being funded by large cooperations etc.

Ain't that wonderful?

U

user43770

The transition to a “service economy.”
A lot of good paying manufacturing jobs left the US. And now people want restaurants, retail stores and coffee shops to pay $15/hr to compensate.

Immigration both legal and illegal has increased the labor pool and put downward pressure (or at least slowed growth) on wages for both tech jobs and construction jobs.
H1-B visas are one way the government colludes with big business to suppress wages. They say there is a shortage of American tech workers, but there are actually a record number unemployed. They proceed to import cheaper labor, regardless. That is a red pill in itself.

@Spaz likes to talk about immigrants spurring the economy, but he fails to mention how many immigrants send their monies back to their family in their home country. How does that help our economy?

U

user43770

Govts earn money through taxes.

10 million migrants earning an estimated 2k/month puts back into the economy roughly USD $120 Billion/annum.

They then tax companies like Apple who the founder ironically is the son of a Syrian migrant.

And that's how freeloaders gets all the benefits from their social security that's being funded by large cooperations etc.

Ain't that wonderful?
You're oblivious, son.

H1-B visas and illegal immigrants send their monies back to their home countries, to support the people they actually care about. I assume that's what you do, too.

Don't talk to me about what's good for my home country. You're a transitory man looking for the highest bidder. You have no loyalties.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
H1-B visas are one way the government colludes with big business to suppress wages. They say there is a shortage of American tech workers, but there are actually a record number unemployed. They proceed to import cheaper labor, regardless. That is a red pill in itself.

@Spaz likes to talk about immigrants spurring the economy, but he fails to mention how many immigrants send their monies back to their family in their home country. How does that help our economy?
You mean the migrants in ur country does not eat nor drink nor rent houses nor buys anything in America?

How much would a person need to survive in the US?

I put down an estimated USD 1,000 and its a paltry sum.

And how many migrants u hv in the US? 45 million in 2015 ?

45 million X USD 1000 per month = 45 BILLION per month = 450 BILLION per year.

Now if you were to take away that 450 billion dollars, how many AMERICAN companies will be in trouble?

But more importantly, how many AMERICANS is hired BECAUSE of that 450 billion dollars spent on products and services by MIGRANTS?

And that 450 billion is just a basic measly paltry sum I estimated, might even be more.

U

user43770

You mean the migrants in ur country does not eat nor drink nor rent houses nor buys anything in America?

How much would a person need to survive in the US?

I put down an estimated USD 1,000 and its a paltry sum.

And how many migrants u hv in the US? 45 million in 2015 ?

45 million X USD 1000 per month = 45 BILLION per month = 450 BILLION per year.

Now if you were to take away that 450 billion dollars, how many AMERICAN companies will be in trouble?

But more importantly, how many AMERICANS is hired BECAUSE of that 450 billion dollars spent on products and services by MIGRANTS?

And that 450 billion is just a basic measly paltry sum I estimated, might even be more.
I've worked around many men from Mexico. Some had work visas, some didn't. They were all hard working and frugal with their money. I respected them for that.

They also sent most of their money back to their family in Mexico. That's why they were so frugal.

Can you not comprehend this?

These weren't "jobs that nobody will do" like liberals will tell you. These were, historically, good paying jobs, that they undercut, knowing that they can live on way less than your average American.

So I respect their willingness as a man to venture out, but it doesn't help my country's economy so much, as you say

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The products would likely be manufactured overseas, not by Americans.

Americans would end up with the “services” jobs in retail and restaurants paying just over minimum wage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've worked around many men from Mexico. Some had work visas, some didn't. They were all hard working and frugal with their money. I respected them for that.

They also sent most of their money back to their family in Mexico. That's why they were so frugal.

Can you not comprehend this?

These weren't "jobs that nobody will do" like liberals will tell you. These were, historically, good paying jobs, that they undercut, knowing that they can live on way less than your average American.

So I respect their willingness as a man to venture out, but it doesn't help my country's economy so much, as you say
Frugality doesn't equal to NOT spending money.

Even when they shiet they need to spend money.

You think toilet paper is free?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The products would likely be manufactured overseas, not by Americans.

Americans would end up with the “services” jobs in retail and restaurants paying just over minimum wage.
And who imports those products?

Yes American companies who hires Americans...and then inflates the price to earn some more for AMERICANS.