"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Man, I dunno about y'all.....

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
But being busy doing fun sh*t with friends has made not give a damn about girls....I don't really care about those *****s anymore...all I wanna do is chill, relax, and drink burr.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I second that, chubby bunny. With guys, humor is more humorous.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I second that, chubby bunny. With guys, humor is more humorous.
Haha, chubby bunny :)
Anyways, onto the post, yea I find that too. Knowing you can relax with your mates without the AFC side effects, is priceless.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
too bad I go back to school tomorrow....back to bullsh*t.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
too bad I go back to school tomorrow....back to bullsh*t.
I used to think that way simply by default, but I've actually gotten bored over the break. (Spring Break will be different, I'll be able to drive), but I'm actually looking forward to the challenge and the lack of stagnation and boredom that school and activity brings about in life.

Of course, with school, there is always a significant amount of bullsh!t included, ya got that right...damn Spanish teachers!;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
ya got that right...damn Spanish teachers!;)
My spanish teacher is a flaming homosexual (literally). The man gives great fashion tips, though.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Lucky...mine acts like she has eternal PMS, fails us randomly and is rumored to have once been a stripper. IMO if she was, she probably got fired after numerous complaints of customers gouging their eyes out.
 
Top