Dimebag_Darrell
Banned
But being busy doing fun sh*t with friends has made not give a damn about girls....I don't really care about those *****s anymore...all I wanna do is chill, relax, and drink burr.
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Haha, chubby bunnyOriginally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
I second that, chubby bunny. With guys, humor is more humorous.
I used to think that way simply by default, but I've actually gotten bored over the break. (Spring Break will be different, I'll be able to drive), but I'm actually looking forward to the challenge and the lack of stagnation and boredom that school and activity brings about in life.too bad I go back to school tomorrow....back to bullsh*t.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
My spanish teacher is a flaming homosexual (literally). The man gives great fashion tips, though.Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
ya got that right...damn Spanish teachers!![]()