Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mall Approaches

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today, there was my friend's b-day party at the mall.
It was a scavenger hunt thing so, after i got done, I decided to get some numbers.

First of all, what's up with all the fat chicks..... seriously.
You rarely see a chick that's decent looking.
I mean it's literally like 5% of the girls that i'm actually attracted to.
Most of the hot ones are in groups with other guys.

It was so hard to find a girl that I even wanted to approach.
I got 3 numbers. 2 were people I walked by and 1 was this smoking chick working at scooters. Although i think she was 18+ .... but w/e.
But i realized the mall is a horrible place to meet chicks.
Don't know why so many of you guys are going to the mall for approaches.
Maybe it's cause our malls are sh1tty?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea buddy, try a different mall. Go to different ones and see which of them have girls who usually will walk alone shopping for something.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Mall approaches are hella fun, i be doin it atleast once a week :) iz how i met most of my gf's kinda funny :p is only like 10 min away and besides im goin into the fashion field so i gots 2 go check out whas good :D

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a big city like your state capital or a place that is very very populated, that is where the good malls are at...I mean in my city I have a 1 story mall that is crap...then I went to San Antonio and they had like this 3 story behemoth!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree it all depends on the mall. The mall nearest me is okish, but a short (30 min) drive to a more upscale mall over the bridge in Tampa brings you (during the week) a mostly higher class, hotter (think the type of girl who wears heels with jeans), 25-30 y/o clientele usually alone.

Same way with bookstores, restaurants, etc. I used to work near a mall (difft one) and the Subway restaurant by the mall always had lots of HBs, usually college aged, but another Subway closer to where I worked, but only about 2 miles away, rarely had any HBs.