Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making the approach

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I've got the mindset I need sorted, but theres just something I need a hand with, guys:

At college theres a girl I keep making eye contact with... she looks right back at me and smiles slightly and looks slightly shy - this has been going on for quite some time. Thats all cool, but heres the problem.

she's never by herself.... ever :| otherwise I'd have easily made a move by now. I was wondering if any of you guys [especially brittish, you know what those brits are like for cold approaches :p] knew any way that I could walk over and pick up on something without sounding like a complete AFC or loser. I've been thinking of a way to sort of grab her attention to a vending machine or something, and try and make her come over - but that'll only work if A)she's really confident and B) the IL is pretty damn high

answers on a postcard ;)

EDIT: reading back through it, it sounds like oneitis... it isnt that bad. . . yet :p

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) clubs and pubs, they have to go to the toilet sometimes (and surprisingly when out they tend not to go there in pairs).

b) Get a wing to distract her friends, just ask a mate to pull off one of her friends.

c)talk to the whole group and then ask to pull her aside (this is the easiest and probably most successful)

d) go up and ask to borrow her (good if she actually knows you).

e) dont stalk her, but watch where her friends leave her and then make a move.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B) and C) seem best, I've been casually looking for E but it never comes.

I doubt any of my mates would distract the other two, they have serious complexes as far as women are concerned.

I've made quite a few approaches on someone by themself, but not in a group... I guess I'm just gonna have to look for something to point out and try to get it rolling from there. I've never thought about A) before though, no idea why, I'll try that next weekend

thanks

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say use a wingman. They are effective, or atleast in my experiences.