"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Making moves with a movie star

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
yo everybody,

I would greatly appreciate some of your wisdom as I am a bit stuck.

I went to see a play that a good friend of mine was in on Saturday night and went for a night out with the cast afterwards. There was a girl there, an actress in the play, whom I could feel there was a vibe going. We went dancing and I moved in, however she was seemed shy and very concerned about other people seeing her romancing. During the night people came up to her I assumed because they had seen her in the play. The night went on and we were holding hands and having a real nice connection however there were too many of her cast mates around for me to be able to isolate her and get anywhere further. I left with her number and we agreed to meet back in the city in a few weeks when she's back.

I found out when I left from my friend who is in the play that she is actually a really famous actress and the people coming up to her were engaging with her because of the films she's been in not the play.

So now I have this super high status girl that I want to engage with but am not really sure how. I'm a rockstar myself and am incredibly talented but don't have anywhere near as much money/social status as her (yet!)

I text her the day after saying that it was a real delight dancing and chatting with her and that it felt quite cosmic - she hasn't replied. I recognise now this may have been a bit beta but its what I felt to do.

What should I do next? how should I approach this now? - she seemed really into me on the night but also seemed somewhat reluctant to engage, I think due to her fame.

Peace people
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Act like it's no big thing, but do praise her for being successful as you would for anyone that is successful.

EDIT: If you're a rockstar [sic], what difference would it make?
 

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
Yeah to me it's not really a big thing that she's mega successful, it just seems that I am now the one chasing as she hasn't replied to my message.

How to do I reframe it so it's not me chasing her?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah to me it's not really a big thing that she's mega successful, it just seems that I am now the one chasing as she hasn't replied to my message.

How to do I reframe it so it's not me chasing her?
By ignoring her and doing something else. Another woman.
 

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
By ignoring her and doing something else. Another woman.
But I wanna be with this woman and due to her circumstances if I don't chase she just may never contact me - which although I appreciate the logic that there are so many women in the world, this one is particularly interesting to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But I wanna be with this woman and due to her circumstances if I don't chase she just may never contact me - which although I appreciate the logic that there are so many women in the world, this one is particularly interesting to me.
Dont be stupid.
 

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
Fvck her. If she not worried about you why do you care?
coz she's a real groovy babe and is perhaps guarded due to her fame. I'm gonna call her and tell her whats up. Chase her with relentless vigour and of course an air of joyful nonchalance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
Purpose. Deal with women who choose you. 3 date rule. You should be fvcking.
I have my purpose and am moving swiftly towards it without any compromise and I am spinning plates, so sex isn't an issue. She was totally into me that night but I couldn't get rid of her friends so we could be alone. She's a real babe that's why I want to spend some time with her - I just need some advice on how to achieve that without it being me obviously chasing her.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have my purpose and am moving swiftly towards it without any compromise and I am spinning plates, so sex isn't an issue. She was totally into me that night but I couldn't get rid of her friends so we could be alone. She's a real babe that's why I want to spend some time with her - I just need some advice on how to achieve that without it being me obviously chasing her.
You cant chase them. Ask Howie. If she was interested shed be contacting you. Focus on other girls.
 

voavoavoa

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
9
Age
35
You cant chase them. Ask Howie. If she was interested shed be contacting you. Focus on other girls.
Perhaps you're right - I will certainly focus on other girls however if she doesn't contact me I will call her ask her out, got nothing to lose.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top