Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making jokes with women

ayydrewski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this form and would like some advice on how to make jokes with women. Sometimes I can be extremely funny, but I would like to know what can I joke about with women and what jokes are completely off the table when talking with them?

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this form and would like some advice on how to make jokes with women. Sometimes I can be extremely funny, but I would like to know what can I joke about with women and what jokes are completely off the table when talking with them?
1.make sure they are laughing WITH you not @ you
2.you are her lover not her entertainer
3.you can joke about anything,i personally use sarcasm,i tap on thier insecurities but not directly(not making it obvious)
4.religion,parents,politics,race,thier close friends,the way they dress(<conditional) and such things are off the table also sexual jokes too early is a no no
5.tap on their insecurities and give them the feeling that you can complete what they lack

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
With the caveats noted above, I like humor based on some kind of honest observation, in a playful way. Stuff is funny because It's true.

For example, at a hotel bar...

"I can see you're on vacation here because you don't have a conference tag with Hello My Name is.."

A professional woman will giggle at that one bevause it's very true, and she's sick of wearing conference tags.

At my dance class...

"I can't talk while I'm dancing. Counting steps in my head and chatting doesn't work. Us men are really bad at multi-tasking."

Likewise, the lady will giggle because of the shred of truth in that statement.

At the diner that a frequent a lot...

"I'll have xyz with a Coke. You can tell I REALLY love to cook, can't you?"

The waitress giggles because she know how much I eat out. Again, based on truth.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick to it is picking on them in a fun way. Busting their "balls" if you will. But do not take this too far. If it goes from ball busting to insulting there is no going back. Each girls level of tollerance is different. Picking on them will get them to naturally banter with you. Once bantering has begun, her interest level will rise. Then the rest is up to you.

If there is no bantering then she isn't into it or you.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
3.you can joke about anything,i personally use sarcasm,i tap on thier insecurities but not directly(not making it obvious)
4.religion,parents,politics,race,thier close friends,the way they dress(<conditional) and such things are off the table also sexual jokes too early is a no no
5.tap on their insecurities and give them the feeling that you can complete what they lack
I like sexual jokes as long as you're comfortable with the execution. I also joke about politics and some funny racial biases. But, the execution needs to come off as a clear joke or else she will think you're serious, and that's a no no.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Irony...It's magic!

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big bonus if you make the girl laugh. It's like night and day, and for most girls it probably the easiest way to escalate.