Making her orgasm... or other sex advice

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted tips on how to be even better in bed. My girl said she never reached orgasm before through intercourse, only through oral, but I can't achieve either with her! My fingers get really tired when I try and I switch hands but I dunno... any advice? Any tips on when I go down on her too?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155908

Go read my post there. If you can't get her off like that, you're in trouble. But just too add.... there's ton's of info on the g-spot, it's real and they love it, you can google it, but here's how to find it. Put your finger in her about half way, move your finger is f you were motioning somewhere to "come here", feel for a rigid spot on the upper wall, maybe even bump..rub there at different paces while you are licking her cl!t. Hopefully, you have been focusing on her cl!t before, or that would explain the lack of orgasm. It's true, your hands sometimes do get tired, but it's part of it, so get used to it. The best i have found to get women off with sex, unless you're hung like a donkey, is to go down on them first, get them off, then start to have Seks. The best position to hit the g is like missionary, but put her legs on your shoulders and penetrate at an upward angle. You should rub her cl!t while having seks since lots of women can't get off without a lil cl!t stimulation.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips man, I'm gonna keep this in mind for this weekend and do it! :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put your finger in her about half way, move your finger is f you were motioning somewhere to "come here", feel for a rigid spot on the upper wall, maybe even bump..rub there at different paces while you are licking her cl!t.

agreed.

Also, move your body down a little so that you get a better angle with your fingers. It's hard to get deep enough inside her with fingers when your torso is high enough to kiss her on the mouth. If she is lying down, move yourself down as though you were going to kiss her breasts. Now you can bend your elbow and keep your wrist and fingers fairly straight, reaching deep inside of her without getting cramped fingers or wrist.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with Drewskie. I personally don't like it when I get sucked right away. I need to be teased for a while. Girls have this way, way more then guys. If you start to lick her **** immediately it will probably feel really horrible for her. Try to tease her as long as possible. Try give as much attention to her whole body as possible. Just like Drewskie said. Give gentle kisses on her belly, inner tighs and just outside her vagina. She will go insane in a positive way. :yes: After that do whatever Drewskie said you should do.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And whenever you have sex with her, try to stimulate her **** with you fingers once in a while. I probably can't say **** here. Weird, I can say the word elbow and this is also a body part.