Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

making a girl say HI!

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasnt exactly sure how to describe it i guess making them excited to see you like if your at school and a girl you know sees you yells your name and gives you a hug without you saying or doing anything. like what would make them this happy to see you?

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure how to get a girl to say hi either. Girls who know me just seem to say hi to me randomly, I don't even have to know them very well.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
guayaballer said:
i wasnt exactly sure how to describe it i guess making them excited to see you like if your at school and a girl you know sees you yells your name and gives you a hug without you saying or doing anything. like what would make them this happy to see you?
Just establish a good relationship. Be charming, and likable; you'll get that attention.

It's that simple.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
We're all cool people. I realized how amazing I could be when I'm not shy based on the results of my approaches.

So, if you can overcome that shyness, and reveal your true-self you'll find people who like, and respect you, for YOU. There will always be 'that' person who doesn't like the other. It just happens; so what? Fu*k them; fu*k her.

As long as you let nothing affect that positive attitude, and just move on with your life... it's all good.

Just go out there to have a good time; people will notice and want to be with you.

If you establish a good relationship with people... they will enthusiastically greet you in the hallway. It's because they think you're cool, and they're showing the fact that you're friends with you by being loud.

All you need to be is likable; and to be likable, you just need to know how to enjoy yourself - no one likes to be around a depressed kid.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls i know at school acknowledge me, a few choose to yell my name out as soon as they see me, most are content with a simple hi.

I dont know about the USA but in the UK people dont tend to hug in school.

If i see the girls out of school we hug, but in school, no one does it.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contender said:
We're all cool people. I realized how amazing I could be when I'm not shy based on the results of my approaches.

So, if you can overcome that shyness, and reveal your true-self you'll find people who like, and respect you, for YOU. There will always be 'that' person who doesn't like the other. It just happens; so what? Fu*k them; fu*k her.

As long as you let nothing affect that positive attitude, and just move on with your life... it's all good.

Just go out there to have a good time; people will notice and want to be with you.

If you establish a good relationship with people... they will enthusiastically greet you in the hallway. It's because they think you're cool, and they're showing the fact that you're friends with you by being loud.

All you need to be is likable; and to be likable, you just need to know how to enjoy yourself - no one likes to be around a depressed kid.
Exactly.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ring a bell and give a dog a steak five times in a row, whenever you ring the bell the dog will start salivitate. it associates the bell with steaks.

if youre with a girl and its exciting and she smiles alot, when she sees you shes going to get excited and smile alot and be happy to see you.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
if you ring a bell and give a dog a steak five times in a row, whenever you ring the bell the dog will start salivitate. it associates the bell with steaks.

if youre with a girl and its exciting and she smiles alot, when she sees you shes going to get excited and smile alot and be happy to see you.
and if you ring a bell and give a girl a steak five times in a row, whenever you ring the bell the girl will start salivitate.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if you can get that asociation to be related to taking their clothers off... hmmmm

thats interesting, contender, I actually just get stares from girls (good stares) but nothing else

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
and if you ring a bell and give a girl a steak five times in a row, whenever you ring the bell the girl will start salivitate.
depends if your meat is big enough.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score