"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Make a move or not?

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I have a question, just wanting to hear some opinions.
Theres a girl I know, me and my best mate have become friends with her and her friend. I'm not in the "friend zone" though - theres always flirting and sexual tension when we are together. This girl's friend has actually told me that the girl likes me, however, she has a boyfriend of 2-3 months.

The 4 of us are meeting at a pub tomorrow, and the 2 girls are goin to be sleeping at my house. I have only one double bed so I plan for the 3 of us to sleep in the same bed. The question is, should I make a move on her? Will she get pissed if I do try it on with her? Cos I know she has a boyfriend. Or if I don't - will she think any less of me (that I'm too scared, or not man enough)?

Your opinions are appreciated,
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
theyre staying at your place after a night at the bar

u should go for both of em at the same time
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you're not married and you're not f**king her, a woman has no business sleeping in your bed. Get 'em heated up first, though. Don't just "spring it."
 
Top