What’s an alpha widow? I’ve heard the term but wasn’t sure what it meant.Alpha Widow
Save yourself the time
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
What’s an alpha widow? I’ve heard the term but wasn’t sure what it meant.Alpha Widow
Save yourself the time
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What’s an alpha widow? I’ve heard the term but wasn’t sure what it meant.
Yeah. That’s a good read. Accurate. Which is why I get so frustrated when supposedly red pilled men are still comparing women to THEIR moral code that they grew up with or formed as an idealization.
I honestly don't hold it against a woman if she hasn't had a bastard child at 35. Fvck, these days that can be a PLUS to me! I used to fvck a FINE @$$ woman that was 40 and didn't have any kids but my God she was hot, she wasn't crazy and she would do ANYTHING. I know she's the exception to the rule but if only more women were like her, no kids, no drama, and awesome in the sack.- not initiating
- not submitting
- not being respectful
- not having a job
- not being pregnant by 35
- changing story to fit agenda
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Or more accurately, they (men) polute the pond with their corrupted thoughts and actions and then complain about the two headed fish.I know it's ridiculously tough being a man in America. but a lot of you guys seem to fish in polluted Ponds and and try and argue that a two headed fish is fine.
Textbook SJW# Multiple tattoos piercings- Projection over being attracted by guys with tattoos
#Hair dyed an unusual colour - look at me
# No father or absent father in the picture - High probability she has some personality disorder and no boundaries. Might cheat at a drop of a hat
# Feminist / Misandrist - If she ever mentions divorce and female empowerment too much, she'll won't let you be a man
# Mentions revenge or sadism against ex - that's you down the line my friend
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I don’t use the word Alpha. It’s a ridiculous word and my statement stands. You are fully allowed to disagree.@Ranger you are my age and obviously a smart guy. don't turn into an Internet Alpha we've already got Spaz and Trump for that.
Why does it matter how the pond got polluted. Fish somewhere else.
LMAOGood to see zero standards pushed as ego protection, let's just settle for cutters.
Whats considered "dysfunctional"?Yes and no. A dysfunctional woman in her personal life is a disaster for a relationship regardless of how ambitious she is.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When women start to realize the need to check their own behavior, because they will be held accountable for it by wiser and pickier men, they (hopefully) will grow from it and see what men won't tolerate just for the sake of a Vag.LOL, if I had to have a gal have those checkboxes unchecked, I'd never have had a girlfriend.
So pulling out a phone on a date talking about other guys dyck pics is like dog shytting the rug?When women start to realize the need to check their own behavior, because they will be held accountable for it by wiser and pickier men, they (hopefully) will grow from it and see what men won't tolerate just for the sake of a Vag.
Yep, highly counterproductive behavior from her if her IL is high…So pulling out a phone on a date talking about other guys dyck pics is like dog shytting the rug?
Agree. Unless they are comfirmed to be the "swinger" or open viewpoint i think its worth ending the date right there.Yep, highly counterproductive behavior from her if her IL is high…
Yes, it’s basically female friend or low male interest behavior…Agree. Unless they are comfirmed to be the "swinger" or open viewpoint i think its worth ending the date right there.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.