Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Major Red flags in women. Feel free to add or disagree

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
# Multiple tattoos piercings- Projection over being attracted by guys with tattoos

#Hair dyed an unusual colour - look at me

# Self harm - She is mentally ****ed up, and this can be used against you

# No father or absent father in the picture - High probability she has some personality disorder and no boundaries. Might cheat at a drop of a hat

# Multiple guy friends from online networking - She's an AW, your attention isn't going to be enough long term

# Few or no girlfriends, women aren't blinded by the prospect of hooking up with her, they see her crazy

# Talking about other guy friends or meeting them one on one

# Look at her mother and her behaviour, that's her down the line

# Exes in the picture

# High n count, multiply by 3

# Feminist / Misandrist - If she ever mentions divorce and female empowerment too much, she'll won't let you be a man

# Tries to push for exclusivity early - she's into the idea of having a boyfriend whilst doing anything on the side

# Mentions revenge or sadism against ex - that's you down the line my friend

Sure it might seem great to 'help' a chick with so many problems and dramas, but no pvssy is worth the headache these kind of girls can cause

Every guy is gonna have a hill on which he can die on, you gotta choose yours carefully.

- Darktriadism
On the road to recovery from a BPD angel haha

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who use testosterone boosters/steroids. You find this kind at the gym. Can't imagine what their clyts look like.
It's wrong to call these women. They are transvestites, in practice and biologically.

Billtx49

Reaction score
A woman who does not know or show Love, is the biggest red flag ever to exist.
Yes. Biggest clue there is when she can not verbally express her feelings. These types often use popular love catch phrases they see on social media instead.

I had one in the past that would also email me a song link on more than one occasion, along with the sentence - Listen to this, it's how I feel about you.

Last edited:

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is afraid to express how she feels

A woman who is afraid to go after what she wants

Aka: plays games and tries to intitiate a guy she actually likes to chase her instead of making it easy for him or meeting him half way

A woman who would watch a guy she likes walk away simply because she wanted to play head games instead

Biggest turn off

I recently went through this. I wrote a post about it on "dating flaky women" thread

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about sadism is true.

Story:

I just had a woman who was really very caring and loving towards me for the good part of our 1.5 year long relationship. Although every now and then she would make comments about mean things she did to people in school; always with a little chuckle as she recounted these incidents. Not just at school either, but people out in public who really pissed her off on occasion would get "told off". None of these offenses were major on the part of the other person, and her cruelty wasn't over the top, but it was at a level that made me stop and think "whoa..that's a bit odd" a few times. But I ignored it.

I really couldn't believe this. She was so caring and submissive towards me? How could she be this way?

But as time went on more tells would appear. We took a trip to Boston together and were walking along the river one evening. The rowing teams for all the different universities in the city were practicing out on the water. She just went ON and ON about how funny it would be to see someone fall in the water. I mean literally 15-20 minutes of her giggling like a child at the thought of someone's boat tipping.

I'll never forget this next thing. During the summer her and I went to Coney Island a few times down here in Brooklyn. Brooklyn has a minor league baseball team called the Cyclones. During the game a foul ball was hit up behind home plate into the luxury boxes. The guy who grabbed it had to lean over a bit to catch it. Almost immediately after, this ex girlfriend of mine, with no emotion and almost a bit of demented curiosity, said "Wouldn't it be funny if he fell.."

"the f*ck".. I thought.

The break up wasn't pretty. She turned into a cold emotionless monster who treated me like dirt. All this happened 24 hours after she told me she wanted to move in together and saw me as the man she wanted to be with long term. Again, 95% of the time she was very sweet and kind, but it was these few moments of her saying mean and dark things that always left my gut feeling about her being a bit weird. I should have cut things off sooner.

After the breakup I reached out to her and asked her to reconsider as things were ended so quickly. I asked her how she could be so mean? She replied "You haven't seen me be mean and you don't want to"....

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they don't tell you about improving your value is that you suddenly upgrade from the 1 month Cluster B f buddy cycle to the 1 year good behavior then your throat cut Cluster B girlfriend experience. Not to mention the gold diggers...even women that are not really gold diggers at heart seemingly cant help but see you that way for whatever reason.
Yeah man. It would appear the 95% loving and caring girl I saw was an act and those minor, few and far between slip ups on her end was the real person coming through. F*cking scary to think about.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about sadism is true.

Story:

I just had a woman who was really very caring and loving towards me for the good part of our 1.5 year long relationship. Although every now and then she would make comments about mean things she did to people in school; always with a little chuckle as she recounted these incidents. Not just at school either, but people out in public who really pissed her off on occasion would get "told off". None of these offenses were major on the part of the other person, and her cruelty wasn't over the top, but it was at a level that made me stop and think "whoa..that's a bit odd" a few times. But I ignored it.

I really couldn't believe this. She was so caring and submissive towards me? How could she be this way?

But as time went on more tells would appear. We took a trip to Boston together and were walking along the river one evening. The rowing teams for all the different universities in the city were practicing out on the water. She just went ON and ON about how funny it would be to see someone fall in the water. I mean literally 15-20 minutes of her giggling like a child at the thought of someone's boat tipping.

I'll never forget this next thing. During the summer her and I went to Coney Island a few times down here in Brooklyn. Brooklyn has a minor league baseball team called the Cyclones. During the game a foul ball was hit up behind home plate into the luxury boxes. The guy who grabbed it had to lean over a bit to catch it. Almost immediately after, this ex girlfriend of mine, with no emotion and almost a bit of demented curiosity, said "Wouldn't it be funny if he fell.."

"the f*ck".. I thought.

The break up wasn't pretty. She turned into a cold emotionless monster who treated me like dirt. All this happened 24 hours after she told me she wanted to move in together and saw me as the man she wanted to be with long term. Again, 95% of the time she was very sweet and kind, but it was these few moments of her saying mean and dark things that always left my gut feeling about her being a bit weird. I should have cut things off sooner.

After the breakup I reached out to her and asked her to reconsider as things were ended so quickly. I asked her how she could be so mean? She replied "You haven't seen me be mean and you don't want to"....
the break up sounds normal but she sounds unironically like a psychopath

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich parents.
It's amazing how parents who have money can totally fvck up their daughter. If they fail to teach her how to work for her money, she's going to be wasteful and demanding when she dealing with it. She will also resort to theft when she doesn't get what she wants.

I stupidly married a woman who had rich parents. I was terrified of letting her have any kind of access to my bank account, so I never let her. I had never seen anybody before her who wasted so much money and resorted to theft to get more of what she wanted. I'm surprised the bytch hasn't been thrown into jail yet.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Biggest clue there is when she can not verbally express her feelings. These types often use popular love catch phrases they see on social media instead.

I had one in the past that would also email me a song link on more than one occasion, along with the sentence - Listen to this, it's how I feel about you.
Actually, I'm looking for the nonverbal cues. Because, anyone can say "I love you".

"Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth."

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in the first month you're in a relationship, she lets it slip that she thought very strongly about crimping/cutting ex's brake line on his car.
True story. Fast forward about 18 years, gets me to look for a sound leak in the bedroom floor in the corner (underneath the tv). Yeah guess what happened? And she left the house. Once crazy, always crazy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Widows.. If she mentions she has problems with emotionally bonding, due to her EX screwing her Over!

If she mentiones she is scared to give herself to you, due to her EX... Save yourself.. Fukin walk away!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two kids by two different dudes and neither are around!!!!!!

R

Ranger

What’s crazy? How is that defined?

Take harming themselves. There was a scientific study done concerning native Americans that would cut themselves after loosing a loved one or other types of loses that were painful. Sometimes from very deep anger or when there’s thoughts of hard core revenge.

The study took people in these severe situations and let them cut themselves while wired up.

There was a very marked reduction in those overwhelming emotions. They found that they could deal with their emotions after the fact.

Perhaps the native Americans weren’t so ignorant after all. Especially as they didn’t have cell phones and ridiculous mental health nut jobs that are even crazier than the supposed patients.

How a woman acts with you is completely dependent upon what you are. Plus there’s the phenomenon of attracting the very thing you fear or don’t want.

Again, define red flags that “crazies” throw out there.
Statistically the craziest people out there are very skilled at hiding it. They appear quite “normal”.
Women are highly skilled social beings. If she is showing you something...it’s because she wants you to see it or she thinks that’s what you want to see.

Having a list to go down and check off is really sub standard as far as men go. But I get it.
But it’s no solution. You have to build the man way before any of that stuff. That list won’t make any difference to a man stuck in girl world with his social programming. He will completely not see it. No amount of memorization will prepare him. Basically you are sending him to the chopping block and his head is coming off. Why? Because he’s going to find exactly what he’s looking for. It’s on the list.

Last edited by a moderator: