"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Maintaining mystery

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
What are some good methods to maintain mystery when dealing with a new dating prospect?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
No over texting or over sharing between dates (or ever).

Date her only once a week, unless she's basically begging to be f0cked.
 

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
357
Don't - over text, share your feelings, tell her what you're doing everyday, qualify yourself, or compliment her.

Do - text sporadically, keep her guessing, live your life, qualify her, date other women
 

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
Good question, OP. The thing is, if you're insecure, you will over qualify yourself, over share, etc. I've had this problem, although it things varies depending on context. Changing "external" behaviour like suggested in above posts can change your internals, yes.

It's also about abundance mentality. I had a conversation with a girl on a train yesterday, and I took a break and stared out the window, and she reciprocated/took initiative. It's the same thing as with to maintain mystery, to be "rich" to the degree of being able to always let go. I think one should qualify oneself as little as is needed, she should drive it as much as possible. I got a way to go here, still.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
No calls or texts on Friday/Saturday nights if you don't have a date lined up with her. Weekends are your prime time and you're not giving away free attention.
 
Top