Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining frame when girl has high interest level

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's just wasting your time and stringing you along for attention. Hours of talking and messaging with someone that won't even meet up.

Get her to meet you alone and then escalate. If she won't meet up and just wants to continue with the endless chit chat, block her and move on to the next.
Read it again. We're going for coffee on Sunday. I probably could have done it sooner but I wanted to make her wait a little and also not appear like I have nothing to do on the weekend.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend if you want to learn tight game. Get thoughts like these out of your head.
This is what she should be feeling and thinking.
Her actions and what she can do for you is way more important. That doesnt mean you dont eventually to a good thing for her later.
But to start the honeymoon phase take the beginning for what it is. 80/20 rule applies. My .02
Yeah, makes sense. I would elaborate and say she has just given me about every sign that her interest level is high, both blatantly and subtly. The fact that her interest level is high and how she relates to me is probably a big factor in my attraction for her.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
@TonyJ78 I just created a separate thread about this, but can you elaborate on how she "qualified" herself?

What did she say/do that constituted her "qualifying" herself to you?

Serious question, see my thread, it's confusing to me.

Thanks.
I'm trying to remember specifics but she just said a lot of stuff to build herself up to me. Also when I would tease her or challenge her she would kind of go in the defensive rather than be like 'whatever'.

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should add that during our first conversation I told her that I'm separated. She kind of got a scared look until I said it had been 8 months and there's no romantic feelings involved. She said that's cool but she wouldn't want to have a threesome or anything. She also said she wouldn't want to share but that she is like cocaine in that she's addictive and I might keep wanting more. So yeah the sex thing has come up lol

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to add something to this idea of maintaining frame at the beginning with girls.
First thing to do is have your expectations in order. Being redpilled has a certain amount of expectation control. And start each girl at the same. I recomend 0 and go from there.
Can you elaborate? You mean like 0 value?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is so hard to change once it’s set.
Every girl I met while spinning plates was into me and wanted LTR, because I didn’t give a ****. My current ex gf I met while banging many women and she followed me for 4 years while I did my thing. If you go in simpy and needy, really hard to climb out of without going NC and reengaging

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...
An update I guess...
So she texted me earlier and I went out tonight drinking. And texted her back.

Anyway, long story short, she invited me to her place, knowing I had been drinking, even though she said she doesn't like being around drunk ppl. We talked for a minute before I kissed her. I knew she would be down because I could just tell from the vibe she was giving me before we met. We ended up making out and doing about everything else, including oral. When we started actually ****ing though I went soft and told her we should do that another time. So yeah obviously I have an issue as far as that goes. She was cool with it though and invited me to her bedroom. We laid there, kissed a little more and just talked for a bit. I'm into energy and spirituality, which I know not everyone is down with. But anyway we really click in that way as well. I told her when we meet on Sunday we're gonna have to do something different.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...
An update I guess...
So she texted me earlier and I went out tonight drinking. And texted her back.

Anyway, long story short, she invited me to her place, knowing I had been drinking, even though she said she doesn't like being around drunk ppl. We talked for a minute before I kissed her. I knew she would be down because I could just tell from the vibe she was giving me before we met. We ended up making out and doing about everything else, including oral. When we started actually ****ing though I went soft and told her we should do that another time. So yeah obviously I have an issue as far as that goes. She was cool with it though and invited me to her bedroom. We laid there, kissed a little more and just talked for a bit. I'm into energy and spirituality, which I know not everyone is down with. But anyway we really click in that way as well. I told her when we meet on Sunday we're gonna have to do something different.
Limp **** while drunk is normal, make up for that in the morning or it doesn’t look great leaving her unsatisfied