Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining Dignity After Rejection

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been doing cold approach (entirely daygame) for a little while now and although most of the rejections that I receive are neutral/pleasant, a fair number of them are unpleasant. The unpleasant rejections can manifest themselves in a number of different ways, but usually involves some sort of haughtiness where she will raise her head and continue walking as if you're some type of subhuman creature that's beneath her. Often times the girl will not outright reject you, but she will kind of leave you in limbo so that you could continue pursuing, while she pays you little/no mind, and you could therefore bolster her sh1tty ego while you look pathetic chasing her.

A part of me would die inside when I would get caught up in these scenarios. Often times I would even wish them a good day. But now I'm like fucc that. I'm not wishing that b1tch a good day. In fact I will flash her a little bit of a scowl and I will walk away abruptly. I believe this has allowed me to feel as though I haven't given a ton of validation to an underserving c*nt. I will also feel like I didn't give up my sense of dignity, and will allow me to be in state to continue pursuing other girls. Also interestingly enough, I've noticed that the girl seems to kind of warm up to me and I will see her look longingly at me in my periphery when I'm walking away. Obviously I could give a sh1t because she will be dead to me by then, but at least I can walk away knowing that her narcissistic ego was not fed and that I am not contributing to the decline of our society. Its like the b1tch registers my direct opener (compliment) as an instagram like and does not realize that I am a real human being that's in front of her. When I walk away and rescind my "like" she realizes that real life isn't fuccing instagram and it has real repercussions for sh1tty behavior.

Anyways, rant over. I'm just curious if anyone deals with this in a similar way or has other strategies. I came accross this guys blog: https://highvaluedaygame.com/2020/09/17/my-daygame-opener/ where he talks about this very issue and has a similar approach.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Around the time I became aware of the Red Pill (2015), one of my good friends, who's an attorney in TX, set me straight.

We were out one night at a huge country bar, and I had my eye on this chick sitting with her friends across the room. I told him, "I always get nervous and wonder if she's even gonna be into me."

He looked at me and says, "Are you kidding? You're 6'2", a combat veteran, and you have a great career. These women should be worried that THEY'RE not good enough for YOU."

It took a little while to truly sink in and swallow the Red Pill, but he was right.

We, as men, build up attractive women to be these amazing, unattainable objects.

They're not. We need that to sink in, collectively, once and for all.
When you go to bars (or other places where females work)... Do the girls call you sweetie and other such names?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you go to bars (or other places where females work)... Do the girls call you sweetie and other such names?
Almost never

So I've been doing cold approach (entirely daygame) for a little while now and although most of the rejections that I receive are neutral/pleasant, a fair number of them are unpleasant. The unpleasant rejections can manifest themselves in a number of different ways, but usually involves some sort of haughtiness where she will raise her head and continue walking as if you're some type of subhuman creature that's beneath her. Often times the girl will not outright reject you, but she will kind of leave you in limbo so that you could continue pursuing, while she pays you little/no mind, and you could therefore bolster her sh1tty ego while you look pathetic chasing her.
Most rejections are neutral (none are pleasant). They sting no matter what. Which daygame venues are you using?

Because most rejections sting, it is best to be in a situation where you will never see that woman again.

In daygame, gym are not well suited for this, unless you go to a big box gym with multiple locations (LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness) and can rotate in and out locations. Or you use Classpass and go to multiple studios. It's tough to hit on women at your own gym and not get reminded of a rejection. Worse, you could get into a relationship with some woman from your gym, it fails, and then you're likely finding a new gym. If you like the gym where you go, it's best not to shiit there, no matter how good the vagina is there. With abundance mentality, you know you can find better women elsewhere. If you decide to hit on women at your gym or fitness classes at your gym, be prepared to switch gyms at any time.

Most grocery stores will fit the bill for this. It's unlikely to run into the same woman at the same grocery store if you go to bigger type grocery stores. In the United States, those will be the Kroger brand stores, Albertsons brand stores, Whole Foods, and a few other names.

Outdoor walking/hiking paths and the street are also fine for this in metro areas with a population over 200,000. Same with malls if you want to do that, but I haven't been in a mall since the pandemic started.

A part of me would die inside when I would get caught up in these scenarios. Often times I would even wish them a good day. But now I'm like fucc that. I'm not wishing that b1tch a good day. In fact I will flash her a little bit of a scowl and I will walk away abruptly. I believe this has allowed me to feel as though I haven't given a ton of validation to an underserving c*nt. I will also feel like I didn't give up my sense of dignity, and will allow me to be in state to continue pursuing other girls. Also interestingly enough, I've noticed that the girl seems to kind of warm up to me and I will see her look longingly at me in my periphery when I'm walking away. Obviously I could give a sh1t because she will be dead to me by then, but at least I can walk away knowing that her narcissistic ego was not fed and that I am not contributing to the decline of our society. Its like the b1tch registers my direct opener (compliment) as an instagram like and does not realize that I am a real human being that's in front of her. When I walk away and rescind my "like" she realizes that real life isn't fuccing instagram and it has real repercussions for sh1tty behavior.
Never wish the woman who has just rejected you a good day. Go on. She is an underserving cuunt.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Almost never

Most rejections are neutral (none are pleasant). They sting no matter what. Which daygame venues are you using?

Because most rejections sting, it is best to be in a situation where you will never see that woman again.

In daygame, gym are not well suited for this, unless you go to a big box gym with multiple locations (LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness) and can rotate in and out locations. Or you use Classpass and go to multiple studios. It's tough to hit on women at your own gym and not get reminded of a rejection. Worse, you could get into a relationship with some woman from your gym, it fails, and then you're likely finding a new gym. If you like the gym where you go, it's best not to shiit there, no matter how good the vagina is there. With abundance mentality, you know you can find better women elsewhere. If you decide to hit on women at your gym or fitness classes at your gym, be prepared to switch gyms at any time.

Most grocery stores will fit the bill for this. It's unlikely to run into the same woman at the same grocery store if you go to bigger type grocery stores. In the United States, those will be the Kroger brand stores, Albertsons brand stores, Whole Foods, and a few other names.

Outdoor walking/hiking paths and the street are also fine for this in metro areas with a population over 200,000. Same with malls if you want to do that, but I haven't been in a mall since the pandemic started.

Never wish the woman who has just rejected you a good day. Go on. She is an underserving cuunt.
Do you hear the girls call other people sweetie?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No one can take your dignity unless you let them. It is yours alone to decide what to do with.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score

You're absolutely right. No rejection is pleasant. They all really do sort of sting, and the more I accept that the less that sting will linger and fester in the back of my mind. I daygame in extremely high traffic shopping malls, streets, gas stations, or where ever I never see them again. Mostly outdoor shopping centers though. Never approached at the gym, but am considering doing it at some of the gyms that I visit only once in a while.

I was told that you become "immune" to rejection after a certain point. I just don't think that will ever really be the case. They all sucks and they always will suck. Owning that will make life easier for me I guess.

Yeah, I'm just going to walk away and be like "bye". Unless they were really nice to me I'll be like have a good day. No need to act fake cheery to a person I'll never see again.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often times the girl will not outright reject you, but she will kind of leave you in limbo so that you could continue pursuing, while she pays you little/no mind, and you could therefore bolster her sh1tty ego while you look pathetic chasing her.
She can't do this unless you give her room to play games by being too indirect. If you put her in a position where she no choice but to react, then you'll be able to quickly assess whether or not she's interested and if not you can just walk away.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called game for a reason, you need to be a good sport, don't take **** personal, you shoot your shot, most will fail in the beginning, but as you find success you'll notice commonalities between your successes, most of these common traits of success are found in the DJ Bible.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right. No rejection is pleasant. They all really do sort of sting, and the more I accept that the less that sting will linger and fester in the back of my mind. I daygame in extremely high traffic shopping malls, streets, gas stations, or where ever I never see them again. Mostly outdoor shopping centers though. Never approached at the gym, but am considering doing it at some of the gyms that I visit only once in a while.

I was told that you become "immune" to rejection after a certain point. I just don't think that will ever really be the case. They all sucks and they always will suck. Owning that will make life easier for me I guess.
I don't think you become immune to rejections. I'm in my late 30s. Rejections in my 30s have been just as unpleasant as they were in high school in the late 1990s/early 2000s.

Good for you for daygaming in places where you're unlikely to see the same person twice. Your primary gym isn't going to offer that but an LA Fitness with a few locations near you can offer that.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my vibe is off and I find myself actually giving a fvck about a rejection from a cold approach, I've always found the best cure for that is to do more approaches because that kind of negative rejection is relatively rare. For every 1 woman who rejects me like that, I'll have 20+ who will be pleasant.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think it's good to seize the opportunity and do as many as you can if the females present themselves. You become desensitized after the first couple. I had a chick pretty much laugh at me. The thing is, I wasn't even attracted to this chick. I was just doing the approach because I was on a roll. It didn't phase me nearly as much as it would have, had she been the first or second rejection that day instead of the ninth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can never reject you if your mindset is "I am assessing her suitability for me". So, if she wants to act like a little turd then she's just disqualified herself.

Your mindset should be - "I don't know if this girl is good enough for me. She looks nice, so I'm going to go and talk to her and see if she qualifies and meets my standards."

Your mindset should NEVER be "I hope she likes me."
Never ever

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I think it's good to seize the opportunity and do as many as you can if the females present themselves. You become desensitized after the first couple. I had a chick pretty much laugh at me. The thing is, I wasn't even attracted to this chick. I was just doing the approach because I was on a roll. It didn't phase me nearly as much as it would have, had she been the first or second rejection that day instead of the ninth.
So how many did you "hit" on this "run up"?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That day I approached 9 females, got three numbers with one of the three a date set up. Got stood up on that date. Girl canceled the date 4 hours before it was supposed to happen. Then ghosted me. The second chick ended up rejecting me in text(these are in my thread). And the third ghosted when I texted trying to set up a date.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That day I approached 9 females, got three numbers with one of the three a date set up. Got stood up on that date. Girl canceled the date 4 hours before it was supposed to happen. Then ghosted me. The second chick ended up rejecting me in text(these are in my thread). And the third ghosted when I texted trying to set up a date.
Keep going, you'll end up with a certain batting percentage at your current game, status and image level. As you raise each of those the batting percentages will rise.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this mainly happens in the uk , where the waitress and bar staff will call you honey ,sweetie , love or whatever

I do not think that in other parts of the world usually happens this