Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining Dignity After Rejection

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
this mainly happens in the uk , where the waitress and bar staff will call you honey ,sweetie , love or whatever

I do not think that in other parts of the world usually happens this
It happens in the US too. Probably "Hun" (short for honey) is the most common. I like it, even though I know it doesn't mean anything. Feels better than being called "Sir" lol.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been doing cold approach (entirely daygame) for a little while now and although most of the rejections that I receive are neutral/pleasant, a fair number of them are unpleasant. The unpleasant rejections can manifest themselves in a number of different ways, but usually involves some sort of haughtiness where she will raise her head and continue walking as if you're some type of subhuman creature that's beneath her. Often times the girl will not outright reject you, but she will kind of leave you in limbo so that you could continue pursuing, while she pays you little/no mind, and you could therefore bolster her sh1tty ego while you look pathetic chasing her.

A part of me would die inside when I would get caught up in these scenarios. Often times I would even wish them a good day. But now I'm like fucc that. I'm not wishing that b1tch a good day. In fact I will flash her a little bit of a scowl and I will walk away abruptly. I believe this has allowed me to feel as though I haven't given a ton of validation to an underserving c*nt. I will also feel like I didn't give up my sense of dignity, and will allow me to be in state to continue pursuing other girls. Also interestingly enough, I've noticed that the girl seems to kind of warm up to me and I will see her look longingly at me in my periphery when I'm walking away. Obviously I could give a sh1t because she will be dead to me by then, but at least I can walk away knowing that her narcissistic ego was not fed and that I am not contributing to the decline of our society. Its like the b1tch registers my direct opener (compliment) as an instagram like and does not realize that I am a real human being that's in front of her. When I walk away and rescind my "like" she realizes that real life isn't fuccing instagram and it has real repercussions for sh1tty behavior.

Anyways, rant over. I'm just curious if anyone deals with this in a similar way or has other strategies. I came accross this guys blog: https://highvaluedaygame.com/2020/09/17/my-daygame-opener/ where he talks about this very issue and has a similar approach.
She is a donut or broken rubber away from expired. Zero ****.

YouTube RSD Tyler Elliot Hulse 6steos. It's money.

Women are very emotional and negative. Coupled with the following, they follow whatever rubbish jargon be it boss girl or feminism. Piss away best yrs as boots call or paying taxes. Moron.

Get into meditation. use headspace or calm. Never associate what stupidity female logic thinks and conflate it with your self concept.

I don't care what she thinks. I pull or I next. comply or bye. I lead. she follows or #next. read some Eckhart Tolles.

The funniest thing that is going to happen is seeing these skanks and ego maniacs yrs later. fat as ****kkkk. single mom's. basted kids different men. good riddance.

Life trolls Harder then you or Ie very could. enjoy the ride. find humor in rejection. it's even funnier that she deems guys wanting to sport **** hee with being special.

Women are coddled. men get feedback. they get it too late. Kevin Samuels is waiting.

Get it player.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That day I approached 9 females, got three numbers with one of the three a date set up. Got stood up on that date. Girl canceled the date 4 hours before it was supposed to happen. Then ghosted me. The second chick ended up rejecting me in text(these are in my thread). And the third ghosted when I texted trying to set up a date.

Welcome to the game playboy.

There was a model on rsdnation. Success rate he said was about 10%. Contrary to red pill women are even more egotistical. Even then girls ghosted or flaked. It's just that endless bs of the game. That and women think that they got more time.

Julien Blanc once said "get better. Not bitter"

Meditation is a great tool to take up. 20min daily.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a donut or broken rubber away from expired. Zero ****.

YouTube RSD Tyler Elliot Hulse 6steos. It's money.

Women are very emotional and negative. Coupled with the following, they follow whatever rubbish jargon be it boss girl or feminism. Piss away best yrs as boots call or paying taxes. Moron.

Get into meditation. use headspace or calm. Never associate what stupidity female logic thinks and conflate it with your self concept.

I don't care what she thinks. I pull or I next. comply or bye. I lead. she follows or #next. read some Eckhart Tolles.

The funniest thing that is going to happen is seeing these skanks and ego maniacs yrs later. fat as ****kkkk. single mom's. basted kids different men. good riddance.

Life trolls Harder then you or Ie very could. enjoy the ride. find humor in rejection. it's even funnier that she deems guys wanting to sport **** hee with being special.

Women are coddled. men get feedback. they get it too late. Kevin Samuels is waiting.

Get it player.
Outside of Elliot Hulse, like have you even typed into the search bar on YouTube the things that you're saying? Here's the first 3 videos that come up on rsd Tyler.. Homie talking about ufos and getting exposed hahahahaha... Bruh, this is a fail.

6steos comes up no results found.

Nevermind the DJ Bible being updated, you need to update, Elliot Hulse is a bad motherfvcker, I'll give you that, but he's also on some completely different guru religious energy which is completely different from his old sh1t.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Welcome to the game playboy.

There was a model on rsdnation. Success rate he said was about 10%. Contrary to red pill women are even more egotistical. Even then girls ghosted or flaked. It's just that endless bs of the game. That and women think that they got more time.
They actually DO have more time than the average male. The reasoning is that they are able to capitalize on the time and energy of many males. Thus gaining time.

Julien Blanc once said "get better. Not bitter"

Meditation is a great tool to take up. 20min daily.
Good

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can never reject you if your mindset is "I am assessing her suitability for me". So, if she wants to act like a little turd then she's just disqualified herself.

Your mindset should be - "I don't know if this girl is good enough for me. She looks nice, so I'm going to go and talk to her and see if she qualifies and meets my standards."

Your mindset should NEVER be "I hope she likes me."
Hm. I think you may be on to something here. Often times when I approach I maybe showing a little too much interest. I go direct and compliment the girl, but perhaps after that initial compliment I should adopt the mentality of "okay, I think you're attractive, but what else do you have going on?" I've heard this said before by other people, but I definitely think I have a little bit of that "I hope she likes me" playing in the back of my head. I'm going to be mindful of this when going out, and instead of trying to "woo" her, I will be seeing if there is a genuine potential for chemistry/connection to see if she satisfies what I look for in a girl.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That day I approached 9 females, got three numbers with one of the three a date set up. Got stood up on that date. Girl canceled the date 4 hours before it was supposed to happen. Then ghosted me. The second chick ended up rejecting me in text(these are in my thread). And the third ghosted when I texted trying to set up a date.
Jesus they sounds like a lot of trouble.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one has to go through the motions unless they want to start caveman game haha.
I’d rather enjoy my left hand than put up with all that bs. And I’m right handed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, one can't take it personally and associate the rejection with anger. It makes every approach after that harder.
+1

Think. She has a split sec to make a judgement call. Pending smv you can increase probability BUT if she left a feminist college or something else happened, law of state transference, she projects it onto you. You see guys put work in. A fun tactic is doing the robbery once hee mood is spiked mid way in the night. it's where AMOG came from. There's a point where her buying temperature is sky high. Pull. It's only downhill after. Her ex shows up. A fight breaks out or her gf is kicked out. Name it. Pull as if you saw a bomb strapped to a terrorists chest. Put hand out tell her it's time to go. Express urgency and GO.