Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maintaining and gaining bulk weight

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supp everyone. Im in bodybuilding World since my teen years, but very seriously for a about a year and few months. Im 6'3 tall (190cm) and currently have 216 lbs (98 kg). I eat very well with lots of meat. My goal right now is to get to that 100kg point but for a month now im just in a stailing point with my strenght and weight and not much progressing. Whats your best route to get through that? Thanks

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know as I do not want to be big. You don't need to be always getting bigger, but maintaining strength at least once a week. I feel best by the 5th day after a workout. I just feel so light of foot or effortless. I'd rather feel right for the women I know I'm gonna see, rather than be stiff or heavy feeling from having just worked out the day before or 2 to 3 days before meeting her. I tend to meet women interested in me on Friday or Saturday, working out on Sunday or Monday. I use my mind better on women when my body is out of the way or not agitating me. Working out in a about a minute here, though I do not want to. I'll work out my mind with books later on.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know as I do not want to be big. You don't need to be always getting bigger, but maintaining strength at least once a week. I feel best by the 5th day after a workout. I just feel so light of foot or effortless. I'd rather feel right for the women I know I'm gonna see, rather than be stiff or heavy feeling from having just worked out the day before or 2 to 3 days before meeting her. I tend to meet women interested in me on Friday or Saturday, working out on Sunday or Monday. I use my mind better on women when my body is out of the way or not agitating me. Working out in a about a minute here, though I do not want to. I'll work out my mind with books later on.
Are making some periods off? Sometimes my body just start sending me signals that its enough and i neee a rest, and when i make 5 days pause, after im hitting the gym like a mad man

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Supp everyone. Im in bodybuilding World since my teen years, but very seriously for a about a year and few months. Im 6'3 tall (190cm) and currently have 216 lbs (98 kg). I eat very well with lots of meat. My goal right now is to get to that 100kg point but for a month now im just in a stailing point with my strenght and weight and not much progressing. Whats your best route to get through that? Thanks
Bulking and cutting is just a fools errand that leaves you in the same place as you started or worse unless you are on some serious gear. Just go for steady gains and you don't need to worry about gaining a bunch of fat that you have to lose later. The muscle gains will be the same. The body can only put on about 2.2 lbs of muscle a month at its MAX efficiency if everything is 100% optimal without steroids...and very rarely is that the case. Most people are lucky to get 1 lb a month because what they think is optimal is far from optimal to the body most times.