Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Made me laugh again.. These women

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Girl: "I do not like men who do the move.. I like the chase"

m: "Well, do you make a move than, other than just chasing like Tom and jerry?"

girl: "No"

m: "Lets dance"

she follows to a slow and close dance.

but nevertheless, could not f close her that nite..

still makes me smile when I think about these crazy creatures :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
heh, I had a good looking friend once that used to walk in a club, and as he was walking past one of the best looking women in the club he would not make eye contact until he was just about past her. Then he would stop, turn his head and look directly at her. By this time she was looking at him to see what's up. He would sneer and say, "What are you looking at? You can't have me". Then quickly turn and continue on his way. Usually the girl would crack up laughing but he would manage to keep a straight face throughout the ordeal.

After dancing with a few other girls, he would eventually bump into this girl again, or she would approach him, and they'd share a laugh and the convo would be on.

The games played by both genders is entertaining when ya think about it.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by captn caveman
Girl: "I do not like men who do the move.. I like the chase"

m: "Well, do you make a move than, other than just chasing like Tom and jerry?"

girl: "No"

m: "Lets dance"

she follows to a slow and close dance.

but nevertheless, could not f close her that nite..

still makes me smile when I think about these crazy creatures :)
What exactly is "the move"? I'm lost. :confused:
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Made me laugh again.. These women

Originally posted by squirrels
What exactly is "the move"? I'm lost. :confused:
the move = a move, as in making a move on her
 
Top