"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Made a move and it didn't work out with my collegue - is this a rejection?

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Classguy, you sound fvcking stupid right now. I’m not a idiot I ****ed over 200 women in my life had so many flings and relations. You think I would imagine her flirting with me? Nah... your comment is crap
Whatever you say bro
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
You are trying to bang a chick that works for you. Who has a bf. Who has never went out on a "date" with you. This has been going on for weeks because you keep posting about it.

Any my comment is crap? I am the one that sounds "fvcking stupid right now"? Yes I think you have this scenario in your head that is not reality.

A woman flirts with me that I am attracted to, I close the deal. Or she isnt really flirting with me.

Which is it? Is he interested and you cant close the deal or is she not really interested?

Its one or the other.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Quick background; her ex cheated on her right after I hired her and we started to flirt A LOT the last couple months. I was only focussing on work work work the last 2 years with no plates, because I was working my a$$ off and this chick showed loads of IoI's since her ex cheated on her. I made 2 threads about this.
Seriously...this has went on for MONTHS. You said it.

She also started to flirt like usual so I went for the kill.
I asked her to eat sushi after work saturday evening, so tonight. She said ''yes sure!''.
So then I figured I would only make a cexual move if there were 100% green lights
Why do you need a green light if she has been flirting with you for MONTHS?

if she really wanted me to lead and maybe take her home she would not schedule a party with her friends right?
If she wanted to fvck YOU, she would have, instead of going out with her friends.

Not really a chance for me to go together and ask her on the way to go to my crib instead of eating it at my shop.
That was YOUR fault. You allowed the rules to change and the odds were not in your favor. You didnt lead.

do whatever your heart says
WTF?

In my opinion; If she was dtf me, and really wanted to f8ck me, she would've not made an appointment with her girlfriends on sushi night with me, and she would've waited for me to act on picking up the food and be like ''we do whatever you want''. Thats what my gut feeling says after all my experience... She just tagged me along like some of u said.
The only thing youve said that makes sense.

So what are you asking for? You ask for opinion and when I give you honest feedback you get all p!ssy. You need to work on your frame. Come on dude. Youve been on here for 7.5 YEARS. You know better than this.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
There seems to be no attraction for you on her part. You are just a "friend" and a "boss".

No attraction = nothing is going to happen. You cannot manufacture attraction. Its either there or it isnt.

I went on a first drinks date last night. A chick that I was messaging on FB. Within 30 seconds I screened her out because I didnt want to fvck her. I stayed on the date long enough to drink a couple of beers and called it a night. She was messaging me before I even got home, saying how she just wanted to get in my truck with me. It would have been an easy lay but I just wasnt attracted to her enough. It happens.

Move on.
She wasn't like she was in pictures? It happened to me few times, girl is a bomb over pics but in person not even half of that. That's one of the reasons I avoid online flings.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
This is a shame. Pick a different target.

Stop trying to date your coworkers.

This is even more egregious considering you are her boss. Cease and desist.
Bro I would’ve ****ed her if she wasn’t my coworker and I started to like her only 2 weeks ago when she gotten back talking to her ex and him coming to her home to say sorry to her dad. That’s when I realized I wanted to **** her so badly. I had other options I liked more. Now I want to Fock her after missing my chance.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Classguy, you sound fvcking stupid right now. I’m not a idiot I ****ed over 200 women in my life had so many flings and relations. You think I would imagine her flirting with me? Nah... your comment is crap
Its not cool to call someone stupid because he's telling you the truth. You're out here being arogant calling people who want to help you stupid while you were a little b1tch and wasn't a man enough where you should be=girl showing sings of interest and flirting for months.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
She wasn't like she was in pictures? It happened to me few times, girl is a bomb over pics but in person not even half of that. That's one of the reasons I avoid online flings.
She was close. It was a 50/50 chance I was going to be attracted to her in real life, so we grabbed a drink. Ended up she was on the wrong side of the 50/50
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Bro I would’ve ****ed her if she wasn’t my coworker and I started to like her only 2 weeks ago when she gotten back talking to her ex and him coming to her home to say sorry to her dad. That’s when I realized I wanted to **** her so badly. I had other options I liked more. Now I want to Fock her after missing my chance.
Do you think that sounds mature? Does that sound like a man with a lot of options?

Not busting your balls, just stating the facts.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Classguy, you sound fvcking stupid right now. I’m not a idiot I ****ed over 200 women in my life had so many flings and relations. You think I would imagine her flirting with me? Nah... your comment is crap
This makes what happened even worse because the stuff you did wrong was so basic. Like what happened?? How did you do so many basic things wrong?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Bro I would’ve ****ed her if she wasn’t my coworker and I started to like her only 2 weeks ago when she gotten back talking to her ex and him coming to her home to say sorry to her dad. That’s when I realized I wanted to **** her so badly. I had other options I liked more. Now I want to Fock her after missing my chance.
Umm...if I am not mistaken in a previous thread you claimed you really don't have any options because you have been busy with work, gained a bunch if weight and haven't been focused on women.

Now you have tons of options and things just went sideways with this chick?

C'mon bro...it can't be both. Which one was it?
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
This makes what happened even worse because the stuff you did wrong was so basic. Like what happened?? How did you do so many basic things wrong?
Bro Wtf did I do wrong? I didn’t act or escalate because she’s my secretary. Only two weeks ago I figured I wanted to fvck her and take that risk for a 100% but then she was going back to her ex. And yes she flirted obv I could’ve been the rebound guy.
 
Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Lets stop this thread, I’m moving on, period. Over it.
 
Top